• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Hyperdimension Neptunia General Discussion 30 Special

Good, np~ I guess.

Boiyo, the download has stopped like 4 times, the 3 feat should be done and the 4 feat halfway done by now, as those two are like spit easy.

930204554f5232855c4a1487f95be9be

Yep.

Anyway, I'm feeling a bit tired and I can't really think straight.

Let's talk more about the T.S.S.M feats and tiers tomorrow, sorry.

Good night!

Big Neptune Carries a Sleeping Uzume

My bloody Halloween profile pic won't upload... (Well, more like my 2nd one... This one doesn't look good now that I think about it)

Edit: Apparently Microsoft Edge prefers uploading miniscule 200x200 pictures than Chrome.

Croire by redricksun-d8pv41f
Bad End Plot-Twist Histy

(Insert something in spanish that I don't want you to understand), if you have to endure it then you have to endure it.

Wmxow2mn9g811
We will see about that.

Good. x2

Do you like AMVs?

Also, have you ever watched an episode of the Sonic SATAM Series? I love that show's Robotnik/Eggboi, and his voice is just easily my favourite villain voice of all time

Megadimension Neptunia V2 Histoire and Croire
Here we have Histy and Naughty Histy

Some of them, yeah.

Yeah, I saw some of them, but I grew sick of Swannikku Shows when the people of the 24/7 Swannikku stream put them for a long time.

Sample 2d3b82b08e0bf926874347d9e5710ee1
Get footed.

Don't worry, I'll come back to the T.S.S.M thread on your wall and I'll do the thread quotes soon enough.

(I really got to go now, see you in about 30 mins or more)

Ah, f*ck you used a cute Iffy pic against me.

[[[CRITICAL HIT!]]]

Peed's Heart Rate:

[[////////////////////////////////////////////////////]]///////////////////////////// - 300%

SonicDeath
[[[PEED'S HEART COLLAPSES INSTANTLY]]]

[[[LEX WINS!]]]

And I did, I kicked it pretty hard in fact.

I can't endure Iffy. She gets my heart rate high in a jiffy. IffySmug

The profiles are outdated, you need to make a CRT in order for that victory to count. ;)

And I survived.

>New topic:

What I usually find helps with my theories (and what makes it fun to make) is to condense my ideas into a photoshop.

(I'm making one right now for the CPU Transformation *****)

Oh, you had to... Nice render, but now I'm getting to a point where I'm going to have to get injections to calm down the high heart rate... (So it's both a blessing and a curse simultaneously...) Iffy mad

NepLurk

SpyTF2
Excellent.

What theory is there to make about the Conquest Ending? Do you have a theory that you want me to look into?

Hmm... No.

Histoire Croire Wallpaper

Ti od ot elba eb dluohs enoyreve, drah taht t'nsi, llew.

Maybe, maybe not.

Maxresdefault (51)
That's the problem with adding people who don't have a big collection of pictures up their back.

.ton ebyam ,ebyam neht ,siht gnisu ton er'uoy fi ,lleW

Wheel Spinning Spin-Spin? True, there weren't a lot of pics for her, but that's what makes the game fun... Right?

Doc P. (MAGES.) has been picked.

Imagine if MAGES. was a CPU, there would be a whole nation trying to find Doc P (sounds like Duck Piss) lmao

Magesanimu

Back