• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Hyperdimension Neptunia General Discussion 30 Special

I'm busy with my school, I literally have mock exams that will determine if I will even enter Sixth Form or not in just about more than a month's time. The only fast thing that I can do right now to help contribute to the threads is the Weapons & Skills Page, as it all it takes is a solid 10 minutes to do two sections for one character every day, whereas I would really need to look quite far into our previous threads to get very good quotes and be able to write down a conclusion for everybody's personality and my experiences with everyone simultaneously.

Nonetheless, it's good to have you back, and I'll check that out right now.

You know that you don't have to give me that explication and just tell me:

Mira, rolitranco cara 'e caballo, deja la ladilla.

And I would say:

Ja weno, se me arrechó er menol.

Right?

DescargaN
Thanks and beyond the concept of thanks.

Make the next thread, for this OP I will do the same as some people say: apa├▒a'o, resuelve cara 'e co├▒azo.

Back