• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Hyperdimension Neptunia General Discussion 30 Special

I'd say so, as it promotes consistency and I believe that it'd make the calc more accurate. (Just my view on it).

(Request) Kurome gets backstabbed
The REAL True Ending for VII

Well, not really, as Eggboi is a good distance away of the ice. If I use him then the result of the block would be smaller of what really is; is like you try to scale your display of the PC using your hand right now with the distance between the two.

81208638f412c11675a3170364c56d19
Oh yeah? Then where is my little sister?

Right now I'm still gathering Symbiote Spidey's Strength and Speed Feats.

I'll post them on that thread on your wall to see what you think.

Also I need to find the comics version of the first 3 scans I sent you after I'm done with that too

I'll think of something. In fact, I can stay here for longer because I just started my one week holiday today. Huzzah.

Hyperdimension neptunia wp by evilflesh-d3ephht

The reason why I wanted you to see if you could do something with that "machine lifting" feat was so that I could establish a baseline Tier for this version of Spidey.

It's important to have these feats around for Symbiote Spidey as it gives those who will look on his profile an idea of the second AP key. <== Anyway, I'm done with that, I'll post the collected GIFs to you on that thread now.

Neptune And Blanc 1 Render

Aww, thanks.

654e844d

Back