• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Hyperdimension Neptunia General Discussion 30 Special

I don't know...

What Nepgear's future was like after that ending? (If things turned out exactly like how Arfoire stated)

I don't really have any fun theories on the top of my head right now

Hyperdimension neptunia v green heart by xxnekochanofdoomxx-d5ojt76

Huuuuuuuuuuuuh. x???

Such as...?

Well, it was a lot better as I kept playing the game and I managed to fix the screen-tearing, but I still prefer RB;3 to this game. We'll see as I keep playing.

RB1 CG 9
Christ that picture

Hua.

Boiyo, haven't you saw, let's call it, things related to terror and negative emotions?

I see. Ok then.

99dad87e31dba59363ceb6960faab2ed
I already upload similar about Small Tuna and Nepgear if you don't remember.

Teria. x2

Well, we'll see.

Yeah, I stopped playing my own music for the Nep Games around the halfway mark for RB;1. Although, even though I really like these new tracks for VII, I prefer most of the old ones from RB;1 - RB;3.

Greenheart Fanart

Tututututututtututututututuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu.

I was thinking of playing for a bit before I go out for a run, sorry. Perhaps I can think of something and then put it here later?

4GO Green Heart

Tatatatataaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa.

Why are you saying sorry for that? Ok then, also, don't forget the thing for the OP.

54726c5b4006570c45a6e2d74dd836fb

*sigh*

I got the Bad Ending.

Neptunia Victory II Aftor Bad Ending

(Hence why I used that GIF)

Overall, the last third of the game was easily the best out of the 3 arcs, and I managed to enjoy the refined combat system a lot more.

I love how the new dungeons went the Sonic route and gave players rewards (in this case items/credits) for bothering to take alternative routes by exploring the area a bit. Although I will admit, some dungeons got far too crazy for their own good and got maze-like in some areas.

Huh, I'm not sure whether to rate this higher than RB;3 or the other way around.

2z2d2

After discovering that it was impossible, by the time I checked, to get the True Ending, I just closed the tab and just played the game normally, hoping to get the Ascension/Normal Ending.

But... yeah, didn't turn out that way.

There's my pride as a gamer who strives to get the best endings shattered, lmao.

@Genks

Wait... You suggesting there's something worse?

@Lex

Untranslatable... Dammit.

Reach... what?

AzurLane-Green Heart

If you didn't get the ascension ending it means that you did something stupid. Aka missing the extra events you can see in the map of the Heart Dimension before entering the "last" dungeon

It's the only requirement for that ending

@Genks

Argh, didn't check/look at the Converse tab before entering the "last" dungeon...

SonicSadContinue

@Lex

Don't wanna.

I hope I understand it one day.

RB1 Green Heart

Huh, maybe it might not be too late...

I had the dialogue box asking me if I wanted to overwrite my save with a Clear save in the background whilst chatting on here this whole time.

If I were to just close the window, open the game again and reload the save, shouldn't I just use an Eject Button when I load back in and view those events? Or is it too late for that?

@Lex

I suppose.

Yeah... I'll pass on trying to figure out what expression you currently have right now.

@Genks

Ahh, so that's what those were about... I thought they represented something minor.

Green Heart V Gamipic

@Genks

That's exactly the opposite of what I was trying to tell you guys.

(I'm looking at the other events right now)

@Lex

Indeed we will.

Engrish, pleash.

Green heart by casuallycryptic-d5aze4g

@Genks

Oh, whoops, didn't see your message as I was playing.

Is it urgent or can it wait for about 5 mins?

@Lex

Heh, have fun.

Huuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh.

Chaos Green Heart

Back