• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Hyperdimension Neptunia General Discussion 30 Special

Mrk t├║ lo ke ere es alto chiguire, lo unico que te espera por ahì es capuskicapubul. Ya vas avisa'o ready pa la pista.

Ok, good night.

Huuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh, you know what other thing you should do.

Ennnnnnnngliiiiiiiiish Pleeeeeeeease.

Late Thanks.

Yes, I'm aware...

I might be 445 messages a bit too late, but later is better than never, right?

Ploot wins the wheel of destiny.

3l3nh5Bl

Argh... I give up.

I'm making it right now. I was going to ask you a question, but since you've replied, I can put it here:

For the quotes, do they have to be serious, or just something silly? (Eg. "nani tf" for Mr. Crosser)

HuH.

(Okay. Need to go help out around the house soon, so I'll post some more pics later myself)

Sopórtala cara 'e cachapa.

Good.

How serious you mean? Because I don't think that crosser had said something much serious.

Just choose the one you think is the best one to describe what we are.

¡Ja!

(I see.)

Lo juro por Dios, si sigues haciendo esto ... te colgaré al revés

Yep.

Serious as in what you've just described (a quote to "describe what we are")

^ If I'm going to go through this route, this'll be tricky.

Okay, I'll try and see what I can find from Threads 21-Now

┬┐Hay alg├║n problema, amigo? >:3

SonicSmirk(Good that you see.) SonicSmirk

Good End

Weno weno no te me pongas cómico cara 'e chancleta que yo si me saco el chuzo y te me paro en la pista.

I guess so.

I see.

I know.

Ok then.

Mrk mejol que te me empieze a achantar en el betulio porque si no se prendió fue esa vaina.

(Huuuuuuuuuuuuuh.)

(Tablet.)

Ajá relitranco cara 'e chiabe.

Yeah, don't worry, I trust in you will do a great job as always.

Mrk águila no caza mosca, 'ta pendiente que lo que te tengo es en salsa bien boleta.

(Maybe, maybe not.)

(Tablet.)

Yeah, and the more funny of it is the only that was an act are the voices, the kick was real.

Good.

(Las empanadas son bulda 'e criminales)

Pfffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffft.

Anyways, just finishing off VII for the Normal Ending, and then I'm immediately replaying for the True Ending. (Thank god I can skip whole events with the L2 Button...)

4GO-Ending CG 2

Sorry to rain in On this parade, I've Been lurking around this chat for a while just reading it. Anyways that not why I'm here oof. Could you argue nep has possible plot manip?

It's somewhat arguable, I'm gathering evidence of this from the main games alongside a lot of other stuff for a big CRT, but due to being busy with other stuff I'm not having much time to do so

I thought it would, so that's nice to hear.

Why are you saying sorry? It's good that you're putting your responsibilities first. (Plus, it might take quite a while for you to finish with your version, so I thought I might help contribute)

This is brilliant:

You've got the know-how,

I've got the resources (and a little bit more time)

And Lex has the mathematician and pixel-scaling skills.

(Ahh, best team... Best team.)

*Sees Editing Corner*

Thank you for your patronage!
~ Walletcrusher Nep​
I'll add them tomorrow and the chirper icons next to their names for that noice presentability.

I didn't, the visual editor was screwing me over a bit whilst I was doing that (it was adding speech marks and auto-removing the dot), so I just left it alone that time.

Also, not really that important, but have you got the individual chirper sprites for VII? (I'm using RB;3's for now) - I could download them from the main verse page (iirc they are VII sprites), but I'm already working on the Sandbox and I've got to go to sleep soon.

I do often keep switching to it when stuff like that happens tbf.

Alright, cheers.

Well, I'm off now. See you (and Lex if he comes back) tomorrow.

Back