• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Hyperdimension Neptunia General Discussion 30 Special

[*Quadruple Wink*]

Hehe. Unfortunately, since I'm on Mobile and i need to go to sleep, I'll spin the wheel first thing tomorrow. (If I remember, that is)

Nighty' all.

Mornin' all.

Morning Nep

>Base and HDD being separate

Yeah, you're right, I got a bit carried away with the picture posting, as well as being focused on the other thread, that I kind of forgot

(Time to edit all my posts then, haha)

Wheel piiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiicks....

Umio! (Everyone's favourite and only male protag)

Umio Heaven

Alright.

Wow, we only posted one Umio pic and that was it, welp. There's always a next time after we're done with everyone on the wheel.

Speaking of Umio, I'm moving onto VII today, lol.

Also, C-Sha has been picked by the wheel, coincidence?

Blanc and C-Sha
There's... Something wrong with Blanc in this pic...

That's was the most delayed reaction I ever heard.

Poor, I have a good one of him.

What? That fast you get the true ending?

Maybe, maybe not.

Mkuctfa04piz
Nep Huuuuuuuuuuuuuh

Well, I was busy yesterday (in a "Vert sense"), so...

You can always post it, it's just that C-Sha is the primary focus for today

Haha, I wish. According to Genks I need to play the game twice, due to iirc some dungeons only being unlocked in NG+ (or something along those lines), I finished the game yesterday with the Good Ending, and I played it again immediately to try and get the True Ending. I got up to Chapter 7 today, and got most of the items that I needed for the True Ending except for Nep's Pudding, which means I've screwed myself over getting the True Ending. (Meaning either I endure it and play it again or I just watch the True Ending from YouTube)

Indeed.

C-Sha
NepLurk

Huuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh.

I won't show such master piece without being his day.

I know, I was just asking if you got pawa apu and reach it by now... but it seems like isn't the case.

Yeah.

C sha by ruminalumina-dbdr6do
857392507 preview 069aa5bc5dd38634152ca9b22be9fa801f3cce95 hq

@Lex

How did your test go? (Y'know, the one that I told you to "go back and study, immediately")

Or perhaps you didn't do it yet, regardless, I'm curious to know.

Symbiote Spidey Shrug

Talking about revision, this track is a pretty nice song to listen along to whilst revising, helps me at least. What do you think?

Chika has now been picked by the Wheel of Destiny.

Chika Tickling Vert

NepUmioWhy study at all then? NepUmio

Hmm, there's something between them both that I really like... Maybe when I'm done with everything (VII and the Spinoffs), I should play the PS3 Nep Games.

I see.

Chika

I see.

Anyways, just looked at the Conquest Ending. (Knowing that it'd be quite a while until I returned to RB;2 to go through all the endings)

I'll admit, I was tearing up when Nep got killed.

Didn't cry, but that ending was pretty depressing.

I guess the most depressing parts was when everyone was arguing against each other throughout the whole ending.

And having the Sonic CD Ending Song randomly playing didn't help after this either, lol...

This makes me so relieved that I got the True Ending, lmao.

Green Heart wins today's wheel!

AzurLane-Green Heart Dress

>Huhs

Yes, indeed: Huh. What an ending that was.

Theories? Sure, but what on...?

You fell for it too? Hah! (Even after you being the one to remind me of making the mistake the first time! Hehe)

Can't post my pics on Mobile

Getting very late, night.

Back