• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Hyperdimension Neptunia General Discussion 30 Special

Please, don't beat yourself up over variables that are beyond your control.

(Unless you kindly asked your parents, and they'll consider it)

Unfortunately they are in my control, but if i choose to stay up late im gonna have thicc consequences on monday.

(I can stay up as much as i want but im gonna have to wake up at 5:30AM for the rest of the next week, soooo sleeping late tonight is gonna demolish my sleeping patern.)

Edit: Wait... crossed lines...

Ouch...

(5:30? Christ, that's early!)

Night, lads.

Noire's been picked for tomorrow.

AzurLane-Noire
I had to ride a train on two lines back home today after my big run, and... Well, let's just say you'll never want to ride a Bakerloo line train in your life, ever... Unless you like 1972 refurbished trains that overheat on the inside.

(Yea...unfortunately.)

Good night Peed.

Oh...what a suprise that she got picked.

Ooof. Sounds like half the busses over here since they dont have an AC system and windows are jammed more often than not.

Don't you want to talk to your parents about it and try to work something out?

Night.

Wdym?

That's very unfortunate... Ouch. x3

Yeah... The Overground was 110x better than the Hellfire Shitterloo Line lmao

Makise Noire

Oh i wouldnt dare. If i were to wake up late there would be no one to work on the crop fields. (Nothing they can do about it.)

Oh nothing really, just commenting on how unusual it is that she got picked, almost as if there was some outside influence...

Lol.

Huh, how do you usually get through your day? (Now you've made me genuinely curious)

If I really had any influence on the wheel, I could've just said that we got White Heart.

Tumblr o10izv2vAn1uesgygo2 1280

Yeah, thank god the Shit-In-A-Loo line trains are finally getting upgraded along with the Piccadilly and other specific lines in London from around 2021/2022

Okay, okay, the background was a bit of a pain in the ass to remove, although I probably would've made it look spotless if I gave myself more time to do it

OsSwGl

Back