• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Hunter x Hunter Overhaul (Scaling)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Y
"We all"? That's way too pretentious. You're having a conversation with one other person. Don't speak for everyone else.

It is not, both the Anime and the Manga portray the blast being FAR bigger than it was at Meruem. Again, clamining inconsistency is absolute non sense, it's literally the same chapter. It would make the nen creature 0.07m tall, which is simply ridiculous considering the other portrays.

There's no consistency there, nor is there a need for consistency. Post Rose Meruem stands at the absolute top of the verse.

Either way, unless we have more people voicing their opinions on this take, we're going to stick with the 7-A result for now. We can move on to speed for now...

I'll be making a compilation of the accepted feats in a few minutes, I'll just need some calcs evaluated.
our arguments are not really strong but there is no need to change sizes unless someone else disagrees

• God Tiers
The fastest characters after Post-Rose Meruem are Massively Hypersonic (Mach 459) by Netero blitzing Pitou.

Who scales: Netero, Neferpitou's Reaction Speed, Pre Rose Meruem (he blitzed Neferpitou with his tail), Adult Gon

The slower MHS characters are Mach 105.8 by scaling above a newborn and casual Neferpitou who could jump over 2.9km in 0.08s

Who scales: Pouf, Youpi, Godspeed Killua, Neferpitou, possibly Kaito.

• Top Tiers
The fastest High Hypersonic characters are Mach 42 by scaling above Pre Needleless CA Killua who could move at the same time as his lightning.

Who scales: Cheetu, Morel, Knuckle, CA Gon, CA Killua, Chimera Commanders, Rammot, Base Netero, Kaito, the top tiers from the Troupe.

Slower High Hypersonic characters downscale from Pre Needleless CA Killua (Mach 25)

• Mid Tiers
Honestly, most mid tier feats are unevaluated, or not calculated at all, but they range from Supersonic+ to Hypersonic+. I'd also like to discuss Uvogin's feat too.

• Low Tiers
Strongest Nenless Characters are Subsonic as Gon is able to create afterimages.

Unevaluated
I just did a blog with Low Tier feats.
Netero part 2
Gon blitzes a random guy (Updated)
Hisoka races an explosion

I suggest we work our way up to the god tiers, so we can judge if the higher results are plausible or not.

We're starting with nenless characters. I'm sorry I can't do much now, I am kinda busy. I will be calculating Kurapika's bullet feat.

• God Tiers
The fastest characters after Post-Rose Meruem are Massively Hypersonic (Mach 459) by Netero blitzing Pitou.

Who scales: Netero, Neferpitou's Reaction Speed, Pre Rose Meruem (he blitzed Neferpitou with his tail), Adult Gon

The slower MHS characters are Mach 105.8 by scaling above a newborn and casual Neferpitou who could jump over 2.9km in 0.08s

Who scales: Pouf, Youpi, Godspeed Killua, Neferpitou, possibly Kaito.

• Top Tiers
The fastest High Hypersonic characters are Mach 42 by scaling above Pre Needleless CA Killua who could move at the same time as his lightning.

Who scales: Cheetu, Morel, Knuckle, CA Gon, CA Killua, Chimera Commanders, Rammot, Base Netero, Kaito, the top tiers from the Troupe.

Slower High Hypersonic characters downscale from Pre Needleless CA Killua (Mach 25)

• Mid Tiers
Honestly, most mid tier feats are unevaluated, or not calculated at all, but they range from Supersonic+ to Hypersonic+. I'd also like to discuss Uvogin's feat too.

• Low Tiers
Strongest Nenless Characters are Subsonic as Gon is able to create afterimages.

Unevaluated
I just did a blog with Low Tier feats.
Netero part 2
Gon blitzes a random guy (Updated)
Hisoka races an explosion

I suggest we work our way up to the god tiers, so we can judge if the higher results are plausible or not.

We're starting with nenless characters. I'm sorry I can't do much now, I am kinda busy. I will be calculating Kurapika's bullet feat.
They seem pretty flawed ngl.
1. Assuming they are falling at the same speed as the dragon dive. No backup
2. Why use reaction time for that. Neither gon or killua knew there even was something and they didn't look at the general direction either. Kaito wasn't blitzed either.
3. Also assumes his lightning was fired before his arm movement was finished

Also we don't see Dragon Dive penetrate the palace until after the .96 seconds mark since we only see the attack get in when extermination team have started ascending the stairs and Youpi has morphed.

They seem pretty flawed ngl.
1. Assuming they are falling at the same speed as the dragon dive. No backup
You really need to check the link before saying stuff. It's literally there, ffs.
2. Why use reaction time for that. Neither gon or killua knew there even was something and they didn't look at the general direction either. Kaito wasn't blitzed either.
Yes they were.
3. Also assumes his lightning was fired before his arm movement was finished
It literally starts and ends in the same panel. The burden of proof is on you to prove somehow, these simultaneous movements, have different timeframes.

It's not flawed, it was a victim of "I don't feel like looking at the sources"-syndrome

You really need to check the link before saying stuff. It's literally there, ffs.

Yes they were.

It literally starts and ends in the same panel. The burden of proof is on you to prove somehow, these simultaneous movements, have different timeframes.

It's not flawed, it was a victim of "I don't feel like looking at the sources"-syndrome
That first one is them riding the dragon

Gon and Killua were looking at Kite since they were talking at the time.

The page is vague honestly and in the anime he doesn't move his arm in time with his lightning he just points and it fires.

Yes they were.

Bro they aren't falling in that panel they are riding the dragon and it's still not proving they are the same speed as the dragon dive
2. What the hell?
3. That's not proving that the lightning didn't shoot before the movement was finished or after

That first one is them riding the dragon.
And they slowed down in less than 0.1 seconds because momentum doesn't exist apparently.
Gon and Killua were looking at Kite since they were talking at the time.
They literally were observing the Chimera Fortress. And they could sense Pitou, as they were in her En.
The page is vague honestly and in the anime he doesn't move his arm in time with his lightning he just points and it fires.
Oh are we scaling the Anime here? The scene is COMPLETELY different in the Anime.

The page is not vague at all, that's just a bullshit excuse.

Why are people who know nothing about how to make a calculation giving inputs on specific calc-based stuff?

Bro they aren't falling in that panel they are riding the dragon and it's still not proving they are the same speed as the dragon dive.
Momentum.
2. What the hell?
Elaborate.
3. That's not proving that the lightning didn't shoot before the movement was finished or after
I don't have to prove a negative. It happened in the exact same panel, therefore it has the same timeframe. Prove it was before, or keep quiet please.

It's rather frustrating to have to answer ignorant comments about something, and then have them ask ME to prove something that's already proved.

And they slowed down in less than 0.1 seconds because momentum doesn't exist apparently.

They literally were observing the Chimera Fortress. And they could sense Pitou, as they were in her En.

Oh are we scaling the Anime here? The scene is COMPLETELY different in the Anime.

Why are people who know nothing about how to make a calculation giving inputs on specific calc-based stuff?
I don't know what to tell you dude. They're riding the dragon quite blatantly not falling at the speed of the Dragon Dive.

They were also looking at Kite who was also looking at them when Pitou attacked which is why he lost his arm.

How? Killua points at Rammot and lightning comes out are you really arguing that the scene is difference cause we see a curve around Killua's finger?

Bruh the flaws I'm pointing out are pretty obvious stuff anyone who's read the chapter could say

None of your points make sense. You would still need to prove they were falling at the same speed. And I don't know if that dragon was at the speed of the dragon dive. You would also need to prove that.
Also they were talking to Kaito. Nothing proves it was before they could react
The page is not vague but you just don't have any arguments to back up your claims

You literally can't prove it touched the palace when the .96 timer shows up since we don't see Dragon Dive get in until after. Show me a panel of Drago Dive entering at the .96 second mark or something.
Please just check the god damn source, ******* hell...
I don't know what to tell you dude. They're riding the dragon quite blatantly not falling at the speed of the Dragon Dive.
They are moving downwards simultaneously with the Dragon, they are literally at the same speed. Why would they slow down? The momentum would carry them at the same speed, and gravity would speed them up. Air resistance can't act in time due to the small timeframe. Yawn.
They were also looking at Kite who was also looking at them when Pitou attacked which is why he lost his arm.
Irrelevant, they can sense Pitou.
How? Killua points at Rammot and lightning comes out are you really arguing that the scene is difference cause we see a curve around Killua's finger?
It's literally different. He does a full ******* 180° movement with his arm in the manga, and just points down in the anime. Why are you pretending to be blind so it fits your narrative?

None of your points make sense. You would still need to prove they were falling at the same speed.
I did. You're just being ignorant about what was shown. They were moving downwards at the same speed as the Dragon because they were riding it. The momentum carried them, and the force of gravity also assists in keeping them at that speed before air resistance acts on them.

I will not reply any further if you both don't provide sufficient reasoning for me to believe these points are not valid.
And I don't know if that dragon was at the speed of the dragon dive. You would also need to prove that.
The standard assumption is that attacks DO NOT magically speed up for no established reason. You need to prove the smaller, and thus, less nen, dragons are faster.
Also they were talking to Kaito. Nothing proves it was before they could react.
They didn't sense Pitou in time, therefore it was before they could react.
The page is not vague but you just don't have any arguments to back up your claims
I don't have to prove that two things shown simultaneously are simultaneous, that's redundant.

They are moving downwards simultaneously with the Dragon, they are literally at the same speed. Why would they slow down? The momentum would carry them at the same speed, and gravity would speed them up. Air resistance can't act in time due to the small timeframe. Yawn.

It's literally different. He does a full ******* 180° movement with his arm in the manga, and just points down in the anime. Why are you pretending to be blind so it fits your narrative?

I did. You're just being ignorant about what was shown. They were moving downwards at the same speed as the Dragon because they were riding it. The momentum carried them, and the force of gravity also assists in keeping them at that speed before air resistance acts on them.

I will not reply any further if you both don't provide sufficient reasoning for me to believe these points are not valid.

The standard assumption is that attacks DO NOT magically speed up for no established reason. You need to prove the smaller, and thus, less nen, dragons are faster.

They didn't sense Pitou in time, therefore it was before they could react.

I don't have to prove that two things shown simultaneously are simultaneous, that's redundant.
Bro your points start making even less sense now. The dragon they are riding on is nkt one of the dragon dives. You have no speed for that. Also no they didn't sense pitou only kite did and he did react to it. And no we don't see the action itself being simultaneous we only see the aftermath of said attack. No way to proof it shot at the time his finger pointed in the direction of the blast

Calm the aggression for goodness sake. Again it's never shown that DD penetrates the palace at the .96 second mark. WE DO NOT SEE IT. cuss and swear all you want it won't change.

You don't know the timeframe. Could be 5 seconds could be more or maybe even less. They were like 2km up when the Dragon split.

Prove it. They were confused when Kite said to run. Why would they be confused if they could sense this horrible monster approaching. Furthermore why did they react to Pitou's terrifying aura only when Pitou was close?

Again calm the aggression are you a child? Fine I'll concede on that point.

Last edited:
Bro your points start making even less sense now. The dragon they are riding on is nkt one of the dragon dives.
Yes it is.
Also no they didn't sense pitou only kite did and he did react to it.
They weren't capable of sense Pitou in time, correct. Therefore 0.08s for these superhuman reaction characters is a perfectly plausible low end.
And no we don't see the action itself being simultaneous we only see the aftermath of said attack. No way to proof it shot at the time his finger pointed in the direction of the blast
Redundant "Same panel = Same timeframe" reply, this is just boring... I might stop replying.

Calm the aggression for goodness sake. Again it's never shown that DD penetrates the palace at the .96 second mark. WE DO NOT SEE IT. cuss and swear all you want it won't change.
Penetration is utterly irrelevant, this is not what the calc proposes at all. Also, I am not cussing at you, so you shouldn't really say anything.
You don't know the timeframe. Could be 5 seconds could be more or maybe even less. They were like 2km up when the Dragon split.
This is unrelated to the point. When the Dragon split, the timer began, and it was the same height as the tip of the upper tower by the time it reached 0.96s. The Dragon has a calculable speed either way.
Prove it. They were confused when Kite said to run. Why would they be confused if they could sense this horrible monster approaching.
They couldn't in time, I am saying they have the capability of sensing presences, especially one as apparent as Pitou's. Yet, they couldn't sense nor react to her approach at any point. 0.08s acts as a low ball because their actual reaction is far faster.
Again calm the aggression are you a child? Fine I'll concede on that point.
You seem to mistake the use of strong words ("*******") as verbal aggression. No, none of them were directed to you at any point, but I am still allowed to express myself in any way I wish as long as I don't attack you with swears.

Penetration is utterly irrelevant, this is not what the calc proposes at all. Also, I am not cussing at you, so you shouldn't really say anything.

This is unrelated to the point. When the Dragon split, the timer began, and it was the same height as the tip of the upper tower by the time it reached 0.96s. The Dragon has a calculable speed either way.

They couldn't in time, I am saying they have the capability of sensing presences, especially one as apparent as Pitou's. Yet, they couldn't sense nor react to her approach at any point. 0.08s acts as a low ball because their actual reaction is far faster.

You seem to mistake the use of strong words ("*******") as verbal aggression. No, none of them were directed to you at any point, but I am still allowed to express myself in any way I wish as long as I don't attack you with swears.
You literally use the fact that the Dragon Dive hit in .96 seconds as part of your calc to determine Netero's falling speed and use that to find Netero's attack speed.

No it wasn't. Again post the page or panel or whatever.

Nothing indicates they sensed Pitou's presence. Heck we get a page of them reacting to Pitou's aura when Pitou looks at them so they had no awareness of Pitou beforehand.

You literally use the fact that the Dragon Dive hit in .96 seconds as part of your calc.

No it wasn't. Again post the page or panel or whatever.
You are correct that I said it touched the ground, but the calc itself doesn't use that at all.

I already posted the panel showing the DD being at the same height as the tip of the tower.
Nothing indicates they sensed Pitou's presence. Heck we get a page of them reacting to Pitou's aura when Pitou looks at them so they had no awareness of Pitou beforehand.
... Exactly? What are you on about.

You are correct that I said it touched the ground, but the calc itself doesn't use that at all.

I already posted the panel showing the DD being at the same height as the tip of the tower.

... Exactly? What are you on about.
So where's the .96 second timeframe to determine Netero's falling speed coming from?

I have the chapter up now and I'm not seeing anything like that.

So they weren't blitzed like you said earlier and human perception can't be used cause we don't have a time frame and no one was even looking at Pitou.

So where's the .96 second timeframe to determine Netero's falling speed coming from?
End of the chapter... The dragon clearly crossed 3000m by the time Netero attacked.
I have the chapter up now and I'm not seeing anything like that.
Again, "check the god damn sources" links to the panel.
So they weren't blitzed like you said earlier and human perception can't be used cause we don't have a time frame and no one was even looking at Pitou.
They were. They all have extrasensorial perception, yet, Pitou got there before they could sense her coming. Plain and simple...

Could someone voice their opinion on this matter?...

I am really not feeling up to discussing the Netero topic any longer. I'll just use math to get a lower result.

Here is the chapter in it's full glory. The timeframe appear at the very end of it, therefore we absolutely cannot use anything further than it.

v0Q8Gd0.png

Netero: 1.72m (Average)/477px

Za Forehead: 53px = (53/477)*1.72 = 19.1111111111cm

Ix8MxQN.png

Panel: 1031px

Ze Forehead (again): 54px/19.1111cm

2atan(tan(70/2)×(54/1031))

4,2006829939026°

Distance to Panel: 260.55m

Palace Dome: 223px/109.69951624395m

2atan(tan(70/2)×(223/1031))

17,224142649879°

Distance to Panel: 362.16m

Netero to Top Dome: 101,61m

Now we subtract this from the distance they started at.

Starting Distance: 3329,4072491454m

Meaning Netero crossed: 3227,7972491454m in >0.96s

BIG DIFFERENCE!!!!!!!! WOW!!!

Speed: 3227,7972491454/0.96 = 3362,288801193125m/s or Mach 9.8!!!!

Wooow!!! So different!!!

Let's look at the new attack speed?

Timeframe: 0,1975304181499/3362,288801193125 = 0,0000587487957845s

Netero's Attack Speed: 8,9661442005632/0,0000587487957845 = 152618,34869692m/s or Mach 445 (Massively Hypersonic)

:eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:

And this is a massive low end because I use the full 0.96s timeframe, when in fact, it was before it. So we should just stick to the result I proposed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back