• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Humanity's Greatest Tournament Round 1 Match 2: Finn Balor VS Chisato Nishikigi (GRACE)

Finn Balor VS Chisato Nishikigi

gwKgwtc.jpeg

Rules
  • Speed will be equalized.
  • Both have their standard equipment.
  • Battles take place at a bullet train.
  • Both start 40 meters away from each other and not within each others line of sight.
  • Both have a day of preparation but no knowledge on each other.

"Any physical pain is nothing compared to the mental pain of having never tried": 8
"Maybe there’s new meaning for it because it’s broken.": 3
"Inconclusive": 1

WoXajXr.png

Last edited:
Demon has Teleportation and Rage Power advantage as well as skill being a professional wrestler and using many professional kick boxing moves in combat but Chisato page says
Kusunoki, the Commander of Lycoris, explains that Chisato is a genius at recognizing trajectories of projectiles and shot timings, to the point where aiming specifically at her would be a detriment.
So she might be able to dodge Balor's kicks and her Analytical Prediction will help but Demon Balor via Rage + Smoke is gonna make it tough for her to land a hit and take him down permanently. Her Gun would be an issue but wouldn't Teleportation counter that plus they are with non-lethal rubber bullets so Balor can tank them as well and via Rage power forces his way forward to harm her.
Overall I think via superior matrial art and fighting style+Rage Power and Teleportaion Balor will win so I'll vote for him unless someone hard counters.

Demon has Teleportation and Rage Power advantage as well as skill being a professional wrestler and using many professional kick boxing moves in combat but Chisato page says
Kusunoki, the Commander of Lycoris, explains that Chisato is a genius at recognizing trajectories of projectiles and shot timings, to the point where aiming specifically at her would be a detriment.
So she might be able to dodge Balor's kicks and her Analytical Prediction will help but Demon Balor via Rage + Smoke is gonna make it tough for her to land a hit and take him down permanently. Her Gun would be an issue but wouldn't Teleportation counter that plus they are with non-lethal rubber bullets so Balor can tank them as well and via Rage power forces his way forward to harm her.
Overall I think via superior matrial art and fighting style+Rage Power and Teleportaion Balor will win so I'll vote for him unless someone hard counters.
Vote Counted

first Chisato has a win on Austin Theory that need to be added to her profile,

second no, Chisato takes this easily, apart from ap Chisato has the rest

superior skill, she can fight hord of enemies and mercenaries since age 7, superior arsenal thanks to her guns,

her analytical prediction let her easily preditc Finn actions, so he will never lend a hit on her and instead counter him with her bullets

ah and she can even restrict him thanks to her restricting device that can restrinct up to peak human characters

i vote Chisato

Teleportation might be a problem but Chisato had analytical prediction so that can be used for countering it
Rage power is fair but Chisato can just keep her distance so she should be fine
Chisato also had the skill advantage here
Overall this is literally Chisato vs Theory but has some new trick, so yeah i'm going with Chisato as well

first Chisato has a win on Austin Theory that need to be added to her profile,

second no, Chisato takes this easily, apart from ap Chisato has the rest

superior skill, she can fight hord of enemies and mercenaries since age 7, superior arsenal thanks to her guns,

her analytical prediction let her easily preditc Finn actions, so he will never lend a hit on her and instead counter him with her bullets

ah and she can even restrict him thanks to her restricting device that can restrinct up to peak human characters

i vote Chisato
Teleportation might be a problem but Chisato had analytical prediction so that can be used for countering it
Rage power is fair but Chisato can just keep her distance so she should be fine
Chisato also had the skill advantage here
Overall this is literally Chisato vs Theory but has some new trick, so yeah i'm going with Chisato as well
Votes counted but how would Chisato deal with Type 4 immortality

Chisato FRA also Immort 4 seems kinda farfetched tbh; the video is unavailable, and going by the description, it seems he just got a stamina refill, unless it was stated that Roman actually killed him.
Even then, it doesn't seem too reliable, nor spammable, given it has apparently only happened once and ig the Demon got KOd in other occasions.

His teleportation also doesn't seem combat applicable.

Also yes, Chisato seems to be much more skilled, has higher LS and other stuff encompassed by the FRA, while Finn has just AP.

The fact they start at such a range also means Balor is kind of a free target and would take most if not all the rubber bullets, given that he lacks the speed, experience and mobility to deal with a sniper like Chisato. Also, while non lethal and not that effective, the rubber bullets would still put quote the decent toll on him, especially in such quantities.

This new video clarifies things, it should be added to the profile in some way.

Still, I don't think it's going to be enough, honestly, and afaik it's not a consistent thing in his matches, or at least it doesn't save him from KOs.

Chisato FRA also Immort 4 seems kinda farfetched tbh; the video is unavailable, and going by the description, it seems he just got a stamina refill, unless it was stated that Roman actually killed him.
Even then, it doesn't seem too reliable, nor spammable, given it has apparently only happened once and ig the Demon got KOd in other occasions.

His teleportation also doesn't seem combat applicable.

Also yes, Chisato seems to be much more skilled, has higher LS and other stuff encompassed by the FRA, while Finn has just AP.

The fact they start at such a range also means Balor is kind of a free target and would take most if not all the rubber bullets, given that he lacks the speed, experience and mobility to deal with a sniper like Chisato. Also, while non lethal and not that effective, the rubber bullets would still put quote the decent toll on him, especially in such quantities.
Vote Counted

Yeah what Saman said, the immortality wouldn't be enough or matter here, and refusing to kill isn't an issue as she can just KO and incap him just fine even with the AP gap
Imma wait before I vote in that case. Originally I thought the whole lights manipulation + teleport thing would allow him to win. I'm curious on the arguments pika has too
Teleport got countered by analytical prediction, light manipulation might just going messing her sense but not going to stop her

Yeah what Saman said, the immortality wouldn't be enough or matter here, and refusing to kill isn't an issue as she can just KO and incap him just fine even with the AP gap

Teleport got countered by analytical prediction, light manipulation might just going messing her sense but not going to stop her
How to counter someone unkillable. Don't kill em. 👀

I'm not sure if her AP is on that level especially combined with light manipulation since it essentially darkens the whole place. Especially when it's eyesight based.

I mean, unless it's on the level of Nago/Kamen Rider Ixa-light bind bs, then she still can do something on it, i admit his light is a problem but....thats it from him

The Demon doesn't teleport nor turn off the light during matches iirc (at least consistently), so there's no reason to believe he should do it here too.

Also, we must remember that the battle takes place in a bullet train, and this favors Chisato.

Not only I assume that out of the two she's going to be the one to first adapt to this environment, but the enclosed space makes it even more difficult for Balor to avoid the bullets and the restraining tool, which could latch onto several parts of the train.

I'm not voting until Pika gives his opinion, as I am curious as to what he's going to say.
If you ask me, it's not going to change the outcome even if he pull out the bible
Like the only thing Finn that need to rely to is just his AP and light, his immortality is useless due of incap/KO

But still i'm welcoming on what he said even tho in the end his opinion going to get murdered by us

If you ask me, it's not going to change the outcome even if he pull out the bible
Like the only thing Finn that need to rely to is just his AP and light, his immortality is useless due of incap/KO

But still i'm welcoming on what he said even tho in the end his opinion going to get murdered by us
I'm looking at Popted's reasons, and I have a few issues with his arguments tbh.

Imma join on Finn here for a bit.

Chisato's restricter works on peak human characters? Wouldn't that have to apply to herself? I feel like that's the only big mishap in his explanation.

Rubber bullets will sting but if Finn's a weapon user can't he just pick up something from the environment to defend, or heck even hide behind seats?

Imma join on Finn here for a bit.
Cim, he's not voting yet just fyi
Chisato's restricter works on peak human characters? Wouldn't that have to apply to herself? I feel like that's the only big mishap in his explanation.
What do you mean by this?
Rubber bullets will sting but if Finn's a weapon user can't he just pick up something from the environment to defend, or heck even hide behind seats?
He still going to get predicted even if he hides or use something to defend
Even worse, he'll get knocked out from the train by Chisato combined skill/LS/acrobatict/close-combat
Like, the battlefield favored a lot on Chisato side

The issues I have with Chisato are basically the same issues I had with Theory vs Chisato, but this time to a greater extent because The Demon is far superior to Theory in quite literally every way imaginable iirc.

1. The Demon is leagues above people who have Analytical Prediction (Axiom), so while I do 100% believe The Demon will struggle with Chisato's AP, it won't be impossible to land hits on Chisato like Popted is saying.

2. I'll concede on skill for now, as The Demon doesn't have an ability like AD that will make him match Chisato in skill.

3. Once again, Chisato doesn't use lethal bullets in-character. She uses rubber bullets, the bullets that are much weaker and slower than her normal ones, so they're not as big of a factor as people are making it out to be. Rubber bullets are useful, don't get me wrong, but it's not the end all be all of this fight.

4. The Demon is superior to the likes of Dexter Lumis and Christian.
Dexter Lumis has a "Sixth Sense" that allows him to fight while blindfolded, and Christian has a "Sixth Sense" of his own that allows him to avoid attacks as well.
All of this, along with being superior to Axiom, should be more than enough to keep up with Chisato's Analytical Predict.

The issues I have with Chisato are basically the same issues I had with Theory vs Chisato, but this time to a greater extent because The Demon is far superior to Theory in quite literally every way imaginable iirc.

1. The Demon is leagues above people who have Analytical Prediction (Axiom), so while I do 100% believe The Demon will struggle with Chisato's AP, it won't be impossible to land hits on Chisato like Popted is saying.
Yeah but it still going to be difficult nonetheless
3. Once again, Chisato doesn't use lethal bullets in-character. She uses rubber bullets, the bullets that are much weaker and slower than her normal ones, so they're not as big of a factor as people are making it out to be. Rubber bullets are useful, don't get me wrong, but it's not the end all be all of this fight.
I know, but it still pretty vital to use considering what Chisato has always do with it

All of this, along with being superior to Axiom, should be more than enough to keep up with Chisato's Analytical Predict.
Now honestly, this is better because now Finn has something to do beside AP, but i feel that in the end Chisato take this in mid-high diff i guess
Has fought someone that surpassed the enemy with AP is something, but skill is such a b***h so it still going to be hard

Cim, he's not voting yet just fyi

What do you mean by this?

He still going to get predicted even if he hides or use something to defend
Even worse, he'll get knocked out from the train by Chisato combined skill/LS/acrobatict/close-combat
Like, the battlefield favored a lot on Chisato side
For the LS wires thing she uses. Does she used that on someone who can contend with her physically LS wise?

Fair on the terrain thing. But the lights out and teleportation thing being used is what makes me unsure. But even if this isn't a wrestling match I'm wondering if those can be appplied.

2. I'll concede on skill for now, as The Demon doesn't have an ability like AD that will make him match Chisato in skill.

Gonna be honest if he has Analytical Prediction Resistance it should be listed on his profile. #4 doesn't really sound like a good argument but I do agree with the bullets thing.

For the LS wires thing she uses. Does she used that on someone who can contend with her physically LS wise?
Yes she does, it was against Majichadma iirc
Fair on the terrain thing. But the lights out and teleportation thing being used is what makes me unsure. But even if this isn't a wrestling match I'm wondering if those can be appplied.
I think it can but what Saman said, it's pretty inconsistent to say

One thing that's also getting overlooked is The Demon's almost 3x AP advantage on Chisato.

Yeah but it still going to be difficult nonetheless
But far from impossible, which was the point I'm trying to convey here.

I know, but it still pretty vital to use considering what Chisato has always do with it
That's...basically what I was trying to say. Rubber bullets will be useful, but it's not the end all be all like it's being made out to be.

Now honestly, this is better because now Finn has something to do beside AP, but i feel that in the end Chisato take this in mid-high diff i guess
Has fought someone that surpassed the enemy with AP is something, but skill is such a b***h so it still going to be hard
I feel like what I mentioned can mitigate the skill advantage to an extent.

Back