• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Hulk one-shots but only resists a small part of Twily's hax.

How this goes, I dunno. It's most likely Hulk wins via Twi Twi not starting with hax

HOLY MARY MOTHER OF Ha- wait isn't hax not really the most in character thing for Twilight?

Twilight's going to have a heck of a time even damaging him, luckily Twilght likes to play the range game so that might help.

What's Hulk sitting at AP/Dura wise? Most of what I can see puts him at Sentry/Thor level, abouts.

This is All Alicorn Magic Twilight?

From what we take from the Full Power Tirek fight, she doesn't have the usefulness of Sealing/Depowering of the Elements/Rainbow Power here, so she's basically just left with her hax that she doesn't use at all and a bunch of beams that do no damage.

Though Range Game would be annoying, Hulk could easily just Pick up a Car, throw it at Rel speeds and stun her for a punch.

Can we not use the version Twilight who is hundreds of times weaker? Rainbow Power would null Hulk for sure. And if there is a 400 kf version of hulk, it should be used instead.

Wait, since when is Hulk 400 KF? I thought he scaled to Thor, who has a 2.7625e46 joules feat? I'm not seeing any calc like that on his profile.

Back