• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Huge Honkai Revisions

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't understand why this has nothing to do with simulated universe. Also you said how simulated universe is a pocket dimension rather than a lower plane of reality but Dice Of Dimensionality Reduction's story clearly stated that it can exist in 3D world as 2D entity.
It was already shown Herta's team can control the Simulated Universe as they want even transitioning between dimensions inside simulated universe but simulated universe itself is 2D compared to 3D becuz Dice exists inside SU
why are you bringing this into crt that has nothing to do with SU? (at least nothing got mentioned abt SU in crt)

I don't understand why this has nothing to do with simulated universe. Also you said how simulated universe is a pocket dimension rather than a lower plane of reality but Dice Of Dimensionality Reduction's story clearly stated that it can exist in 3D world as 2D entity.
It reduces the dimensional properties of the Trailblazer but not the entire world itself. You can exist in a 3-D world as a 2-D entity if the character in context can do so; it doesn't mean the world has to be on the same level of reality as the character.
It was already shown Herta's team can control the Simulated Universe as they want even transitioning between dimensions inside simulated universe but simulated universe itself is 2D compared to 3D becuz Dice exists inside SU
The Dice is just something that reduces the dimensionality of an individual. Though, I don't know about Herta being able to alternate the dimensions of the stimulated universe. Perhaps that could be a new P&A for her, though, we don't rlly have a Herta profile as of now anyway...

if it was already agreed for them to have 11-C
High 1-C
haxes I don’t mind it being done here since it’s not really that long of a thread.

Hmm. I wonder if adding it to the Honkai Energy page would be easier than going through all profiles an adding it.
Does HSR characters even have Honkai Energy?

I'm confused is this for HSR and HI3 or just the latter?
This revisions cover both but 11-D haxes are for the HSR section consisting of Emanators and Pathstriders.

Shiroiyo said she’ll do the Hi3rd section, which most Hi3rd characters affected by this revision will scale to physicals.

Don’t we already have one?
No we don't, back then we have Honkai Impact 3rd profiles, specifically Will of Honkai profile which at the time peoples think it to be 11-D being so all the justification of 11D is on that profile, and if anything we just need to link it, but now it is nonexistent so.......

No we don't, back then we have Honkai Impact 3rd profiles, specifically Will of Honkai profile which at the time peoples think it to be 11-D being so all the justification of 11D is on that profile, and if anything we just need to link it, but now it is nonexistent so.......
I remember I saw a few hoyoverse blogs but eh, fair.

Does HSR characters even have Honkai Energy?
I don't heavily follow HSR directly, just some stuff here and there.

But unless it's "there" but not directly spoken of, I don't recall hearing or reading about anyone using Honkai Energy in HSR setting or there being Honkai present in that setting of the shared Honkai Universe cosmology...or smth?

I would have just said Welt but AFAIK doesn't he just use Star of Eden or whatever as his mean form of combat when he gets into a fight? I read somewhere he received back the Core of Reason from Bronya (unless that was misinterpreted or read wrong), but it shouldn't be anything worth much in a setting that doesn't have the Honkai present...I think?

Anyone on here who actually plays HSR can correct me on this one.

Eh, still on the just keeping haxes 11-D, not physicals for emanators and pathstriders. Not even "High 1-C via hax"
The High 1-C rating will have to be implemented nonetheless due to having offensive abilities.

It reduces the dimensional properties of the Trailblazer but not the entire world itself. You can exist in a 3-D world as a 2-D entity if the character in context can do so; it doesn't mean the world has to be on the same level of reality as the character.
I think u r having a lil bit of misunderstanding here. Dice is clearly stated that it can reduce the dimension it exists in. Dice itself is 2D in 3D world but it is a curio inside SU meaning SU is a lower plane of normal Universe. Not just that, the entire world is transformed into 2D pixel drawing as it said here
Simulated Universe: You are in a vast grassland and the sky is speckled with clouds. Everything is a "pixel" drawing. You look down at your hands and find them to be pixelated cubes.

Edited : Entire world is not transformed but more like TB is reduced into 2D lower dimension of SU. But that still mean SU is fully functioning 3D universe beneath normal Universe

Last edited:
why are you bringing this into crt that has nothing to do with SU? (at least nothing got mentioned abt SU in crt)
Since this is a huge honkai revision crt focused on HSR, I just wanted to know how we gonna treat SU too since there're a few things that my interest there. If this is not allowed becuz of not being relevant to crt, I will stop.

Since this is a huge honkai revision crt focused on HSR, I just wanted to know how we gonna treat SU too since there're a few things that my interest there. If this is not allowed becuz of not being relevant to crt, I will stop.
Nah you’re fine.
I think u r having a lil bit of misunderstanding here. Dice is clearly stated that it can reduce the dimension it exists in. Dice itself is 2D in 3D world but it is a curio inside SU meaning SU is a lower plane of normal Universe. Not just that, the entire world is transformed into 2D pixel drawing as it said here
isn’t that the passage after Trailblazer got transformed into a 2-D image? Also, the stimulated universe isn’t a grassland. I think it’s rather referring to the drawing the Trailblazer got sucked into.

Nah you’re fine.

isn’t that the passage after Trailblazer got transformed into a 2-D image? Also, the stimulated universe isn’t a grassland. I think it’s rather referring to the drawing the Trailblazer got sucked into.
Yeah I edited it. I am saying it wrong. But still it's true that SU is a 3D micro-universe which Herta's team has control over time and dimension for example. It's like a universe beneath a universe. So, I am wondering how we gonna treat it. Herta also stated it's not just some game but rather a universe. Also, other genius society members are capable of creating multidimensional structure and imaginary subspace fields to some extent by their inventions.

Yeah I edited it. I am saying it wrong. But still it's true that SU is a 3D micro-universe which Herta's team has control over time and dimension for example. It's like a universe beneath a universe. So, I am wondering how we gonna treat it. Herta also stated it's not just some game but rather a universe. Also, other genius society members are capable of creating multidimensional structure and imaginary subspace fields to some extent by their inventions.
If it isn’t stated to be qualitatively inferior or dimensionally inferior, then a 4-D pocket dimension is fine.

If it isn’t stated to be qualitatively inferior or dimensionally inferior, then a 4-D pocket dimension is fine.
Dice of Dimensionality Reduction is one of the curios in Herta's collection which exist in normal Universe. Its story said it exist purely as 2D entity in 3D world. So, doesn't that mean SU is dimensionally inferior? And Herta team can also control the time of SU as they wish.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back