• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Huge Honkai Revisions

Status
Not open for further replies.
So it begins. The next few weeks will be interesting for the verse.
Anyway, the revision in itself, from what I can understand the revision covers three main points: High 1-C Aeons (either physically or with hax), UES for Honkai and Low 2-C for the Star of Eden. Is that right?
If so, I wont express myself with the Aeons since I haven't played Honkai Star Rail myself and I am not very knowledgeable about that part of the verse, but the reasoning makes sense to me.
The Honkai being a UES is as clear cut as it gets, it is a textbook UES to me, basically like Ki in Dragon Ball but more haxxy. So I definitely agree with this.
For the last point, the Star of Eden being Low 2-C makes complete sense to me. The feat against Ryusuke is pretty straight forward feat, which was a bit ignored up to this point, but considering the Star of Eden is consistently shown to be this strong it shouldn't be a problem to upgrade it.
Overall, I agree with everything, with maybe the only exception being the Aeons because I know too little about that part, so I will let other people more knowledgeable discuss that.

Considering is tier 1, I'd wait for further evaluation ngl
This isn’t necessarily a cosmology revision since it’s rather implementing an UES system and character scaling to an already accepted cosmology we’re gonna cook a cosmology CRT soon anyways

Yeah, Cosmology has been 11-D for ages. ~~Funni thing is that genshing gets further shat on by its siblings /j~~
Genshin can burn in hell at this point ngl

Random, but can you contact me when you guys make the cosmology blog? Got a few things to add, I guess

~~Funni thing is that genshing gets further shat on by its siblings /j~~
And it will only get further shat on soon
6c787a90e8037860a2c48a283d39dd9d.jpg

I would like to know how we gonna deal with Simulated Universe too....Is it possible to consider Simulated Universe as sort of lower plane of reality or just inapplicable?

Herta stated that
Herta: "What did you think an upgrade is? The next version of a video game? Some tiny rewards handed out every one-and-a-half months?" Herta snorts. "This is a whole micro-universe! If you could see all the changes at a glance, why would we spend all the time training a universe? I can just build a garden for your Express instead!"
Also this curio can reduce the dimensionality of the simulated universe
Simulated Universe: You realize you've been attacked by the Curio "Dice of Dimensionality Reduction." You are now a part of the graffiti — casually drawn by Herta with crayons — on the wall of the Simulated Universe

Herta: "Ruan Mei has created a living being," Herta's voice suddenly rings out. "It's an ordinary human, and I'd like to observe if he behaves differently in the three dimensions. I've decided to name this living being Norbati!"

I would like to know how we gonna deal with Simulated Universe too....Is it possible to consider Simulated Universe as sort of lower plane of reality or just inapplicable?
No. The stimulated universe would rather be a pocket dimension.
Herta stated that
Those passages are referring to Herta’s dimensional manipulation and how she can transform the Trailblazer into a 2-D drawing; it’s not the stimulated universe itself. Same goes with Ruan Mei creating a 2-D human.

Its story said otherwise I think?
Nine six-sided dice make up this bizarre pyramidal device. It can continuously reduce the number of dimensions it occupies and exists in the 3-dimensional world as a purely 2-dimensional entity. No one knows who created it or why.

Its story said otherwise I think?
It did say no one knows why that can be possible, so it likely doesn’t have much to do with the stimulated Universe.

It did say no one knows why that can be possible, so it likely doesn’t have much to do with the stimulated Universe.
Am I bad at reading comprehension? Dice Of Dimensionality Reduction is a obtainable curio of Herta's curios in Simulated Universe
Madam Herta's Curio cabinet is filled with a myriad of strange gadgets, each with its own story. Some are best left not meddled with, some may even be alive.
The occurence in Simulated Universe said that TB is attacked by this curio and reduce to 2D character. It is not just to TB becuz its story said
It can continuously reduce the number of dimensions it occupies
Correct me if I am being dumb -.-

Am I bad at reading comprehension? Dice Of Dimensionality Reduction is a obtainable curio of Herta's curios in Simulated Universe

The occurence in Simulated Universe said that TB is attacked by this curio and reduce to 2D character. It is not just to TB becuz its story said

Correct me if I am being dumb -.-
Yeah, TB can be reduced to a 2-D image, but then again, it has nothing to do with the stimulated universe itself.

So, what are the conclusions here? The Aeons will be updated to High 1-C physically and their haxxes to 11-D, while the Emanators and Pathstriders will have only their haxxes updated to 11-D?

So, what are the conclusions here? The Aeons will be updated to High 1-C physically and their haxxes to 11-D
Yes.
while the Emanators and Pathstriders will have only their haxxes updated to 11-D?
Ehh… I mean, we can debate on that but 11-D for haxxes is no doubt. However, since it works through a UES, the pathstriders and emanators will have to withstand the power of their paths. Perhaps a possibly High 1-C rating can be implemented.

Ehh… I mean, we can debate on that but 11-D for haxxes is no doubt. However, since it works through a UES, the pathstriders and emanators will have to withstand the power of their paths. Perhaps a possibly High 1-C rating can be implemented.
I'll be honest with you, I agree with them having 11-D haxxes, but I personally prefer and would adivise you that regarding the High 1-C rating for the Pathstriders and Emanators should be discussed in another CRT, preferably one that only focuses on that subject

Yeah, TB can be reduced to a 2-D image, but then again, it has nothing to do with the stimulated universe itself.
I don't understand why this has nothing to do with simulated universe. Also you said how simulated universe is a pocket dimension rather than a lower plane of reality but Dice Of Dimensionality Reduction's story clearly stated that it can exist in 3D world as 2D entity.
It was already shown Herta's team can control the Simulated Universe as they want even transitioning between dimensions inside simulated universe but simulated universe itself is 2D compared to 3D becuz Dice exists inside SU

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back