• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

QuasiYuri

They/Them
VS Battles
Retired
The last FNAF game being release for a month now, it's time to revise the verse and also clarify a lots of weird thing on the pages.

"implied to have overpowered/killed the player"
So in a lots of pages (and reallya lot ), it's said that the animatronics are implied to have killed or overpowered the protagonist of their games. Except that it's ridiculous for FNAF 2 animatronics (except if a 6 vs 1 is a Street lvl feat), the end of FNAF 1 and 2 show the pay of our guard, so it's obvious that their alive. And for Happy Frog, the only thing who happened if you beat the game in 20/50 is Golden Freddy who is show with a music.

So, we should remove all of the "implied to have overpowered/killed the player/protagonist".

"can induce paranoia and hallucinations""
Lots of the animatronics have this without any reasons. (there are too many to put them all).

The only thing which was paranoia or hallucinations in FNAF was the phantom animatronics and Golden Freddy apparitions. The others having this doesn't have any sense.

We should remove this from the powers and abilities of the animatronics.

Animatronics intelligence and personnality
With Ultimate Custom Night, some animatronics has now a personnality

Toy Freddy has now a ado mentality and ragequit from video games.

Puppet is able to talk and said that the others are like animals compared to her.

Mangle , Toy Chica and (Withered) Chica can talk, and there are ironical and mad.

Nightmare and Nightmare Fredbear can talk and seems to be conscient of thing.

Foxy seems to have a joyful pirate personallity.

Ultimate Custom Night related abilities
It's only about these two pages.

Springtrap and Golden Freddy have new abilities, but nothing off these is confirmed in the canon. Except that the majority of William thing are game mechanic, the type 8 immortality of Springtrap and the 4th Wall/Reality Warping/Resurrection/Duplication thing are from a Matpat theory... Except if Scott said that the theory is true, why should we use this like it's canon material?

Obviously, we should remove this.

FNAF World revisions
What is said in this thread

I agree fully. Also the book versions of character could be updated due to the OG animatronics overpowering the twisted ones. This imo would be more of a key, which could be 9-C or something. Also Springtrap in the book, well Afton, should have a key for when he is alive. Has pain resistance, weapon mastery of a knife, genius intelligence (in the book anyway).

I haven't read the books, but William should have pain resistance and genius intelligence in the games too (the first for obvious reasons, the second because of FNAF Pizzeria Simulator).

"Implied to kill the player/protagonist" refers to when they get a game over, not in the events of the story. In fact, I'm pretty sure the game over is actually confirmed to kill Mike in the first game.

Cropfist said:
"Implied to kill the player/protagonist" refers to when they get a game over, not in the events of the story. In fact, I'm pretty sure the game over is actually confirmed to kill Mike in the first game.
"implied to physically overpowered the player/protagonist at the end of the game" doesn't seem to refer to game over, since the game over is mention as an other feat in the profiles.

And yes, the game over show Mike died because of being put into an animatronics.

Tier is ok yes.

Also, I think we should explain the reason of why Twisted Freddy has limited illusion and can causes nausea and dizziness (and add that he can capture people inside him.)

Non-Corporeal Golden Freddy should be better yes.

So, another street lvl feat for the animatronics?

It should be more in his illusion powers than shapeshifting.

Fourth Closet doesn't also have a good shapeshifting for Circus Baby?

Iirc she does.

Also don't know how to explain it properly so I'll just show a excerpt from the fnaf novel wiki:

In The Fourth Closet, we see William Afton after his animatronics have captured Jessica at Circus Baby's Pizza. He is in a wheel chair and very weak. He is bald and missing an eye with a ton of grafted skin. He was also said to be painfully thin. He explains to Jessica that the baldness and grafted skin came from (somehow) prying himself out of the Spring Bonnie suit and also clarifies that he uses his real name and not Springtrap. That when he was in the suit, he was on a power trip and tells Jessica he no longer goes by Springtrap. However, parts of the suit are still lodged in his body and it is VERY painful for him to move (Jessica obviously doesn't feel sorry for him). He has been capturing kids for an experiment with a combination of all the original Freddy's animatronic's endoskeletons (described similarly to Ennard from FNAF SL). It is revealed all the murdered children's souls are still the combination of endoskeleton and are in pain. Once William Afton injects a glowing liquid into Carlton (most likely remnant), Carlton Burke can talk to the souls of his friends who think William Afton is friendly and explain he William Afton himself is the one who murdered them. They then subsequently take hold of the animatronics once more and throw William Afton, the murderer, into a furnace, where he finally dies and the souls of the children fade away it's later revealed that William Afton in the Spring Bonnie suit actually murdered Charlotte Emily the daughter of Henry who was old friend of William Afton even co-owner of Fredbear's Family Diner and before Freddy Fazbear's Pizza in 1983 after 3 years Charlotte Emily was born in 1980.

I don't see any feat except for intelligence in the quote, looks like Afton was very handicaped.

Also maybe durability but was heavily damaged. Intelligence is yes.

Baby would have Vocal Mimicry and Shapeshifting I believe. I mean she was pretending to be Charlie.

I think it's below his actual durability feats.

I think too, since she already had Vocal Mimicry in the game.

Also, should we start to made revisions, or should we message someone? (since everyone has agree)

Nah go ahead. If I have any changes I find in the books (binging the audiobooks as I read them), I'll talk to you and others on message walls. What are the exact changes rn?

Remove from all profiles the "implied to have killed the player/protagonist".

Remove from all profiles "can induce paranoia and hallucinations".

Add the personnality of UCN to the intelligence of Toy Freddy, Puppet, Mangle, Toy Chica, Chica, Nightmare, Nightmare Freadbear and Foxy.

Remove all UCN thing of Golden Freddy (+ change intangibility to Non-Corporeal) and Springtrap pages.

Add Body Control to Twisted Freddy and add the feat of Foxy that you have said.

And everything said in the FNAF World revisions linked + change Fredbear paradox to Low 2-C.

The Archdemon said:
I suppose the "implied to have overpowered/killed the player" part refers to the possibility of dying in-game. Aka, losing.
Losing is a separate feat at least on FNAF 1 animatronics profils.

But I think replace this by "able to kill the player" should be good.

Yes but it would be better to say "could overpower or kill the player" due to canonly killing none of the guards iirc. They have in books, at least overpowering humans. The OG's could overpower the Twisted One's.

Yes, yes, I'm not defending, you see. I do also think that "Could overpower or kill the player" or "Able to defeat the player" is better, I was just explaining it, in case of any misunderstanding.

Yeah I understand. I was just confused sorry. Btw does anyone understand why Springtrap is Wall? I mean, I think he should be but...I don't know just seems somewhat vague, and in the books he is 9-C, possibly higher. Also he survived Fazbear Fright burning down, but a similar fire killed him in simulator. Also fire should be a weakness to the possessed animatronics.

The weakness of the possessed animatronics it's more heat than fire. And, yeah, Springtrap feat looks very vague.

Also, should we make nightmare animatronics street lvl too? Because of being able to kill UCN player.

Yobobojojo said:
Pretty sure that everything about resurrection is heavily implied if not outright stated
We don't really know who is UCN protagonist, he can be William, but he can also be Michael. And nothing said who is it or what make him won't die.

The One You Should Not Have Killed only is stated to make all animatronics here. And some quote heavily implied for Michael too.

All revisions have been made, except Animdude and Chipper because of having their pages locked.

TOYSNHK explicitly says they are responsible for that while talking through the MM's and most of them imply William more

Back