• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
also the puppets gender is a huge problem "Keep the music box wound up i'll be honest i never liked that puppet thing its always thinking....that it can go anywhere" in ultimate custom night the puppets voice is a girls voice so the puppets gender would be female

The puppet is confirmed to be possessed by a girl since Pizzeria Simulator, so yeah.

It's done.

Also, everyone has agree with "possibly Illusion Creation and Technological manipulation"?

Since their feats are all different, he should be is own profile.

Not a complete re-imagining. Being an avid fan of the novels, they seem more of a more in-depth version of the game, with little changes. Yes a different universe, but sharing most of the characters and adding their own.

Maybe the "It's me" is considered like this? No idea why it's here.

Shouldn't Springtrap already have Technology Manipulation due to in UCN causing the lights to flicker merely by his presence? It is his "Afton" Springtrap form btw.

Isn't this just an visual effect? Like for Whitered animatronics in FNAF 2.

Oh, so I think it's likely ok.

The child possessing The Puppet is clearly a girl, so maybe "Male (but the child who possessed him is a girl"

Nightmare freddy should have darkness manipulation because he makes the lights flicker when the freddles are on the bed

I'd suggest for people to watch Game Theory's 2 latest FNAF videos for a rundown of who's who and what's going on in UCN. Apparently some details from the book need to be imported to games in order to make the timeline make sense.

Edit: Vid 1 and Vid 2

Already watched them. We however can't assume the theories are correct, however. As a person who has read the books a couple times, a lot of things from the games don't and likely shouldn't be tied/assumed to be tied with the games. In MatPat's theory for when he finds "Cassidy" as the name for GF, it is stated in the book that GF's name is Michael (Not to be confused with this Michael).

Ghostly Owns said:
I'd suggest for people to watch Game Theory's 2 latest FNAF videos for a rundown of who's who and what's going on in UCN. Apparently some details from the book need to be imported to games in order to make the timeline make sense.
Edit: Vid 1 and Vid 2
Like the inital thread said, we can't use theory as a canon, because that just a theory.

Also like Headless said, they aren't 100% true, just likely true (I also think that William being in purgatory is too contradictive with quotes of The Puppet and Whitered Bonnie, but it's a other thing).

Foxy and the other anmatronics should be non-coporeal and have some type of immortality due to being a ghost and coming back to life in the second game foxy also seemed to be in the best shape than the others in the second game

As for the nightmare anmatronics they should have dream manipulation including nightmare he should have at least dream manipulation and perception manipulation due to him not seeming to be to be in the bedroom and is just his face in a black screen

plus i think the phantom anmatronics should be added just because they appear in the third game some people think they could be real or just illusions

I don't think being a physical thing possessed is non-corporeal stuff. Same for immortality, they are basically robot.

The reasons for Nightmare only are Illusion Creation. Also I think Nightmare animatronics profiles should be deleted because of being featless.

And having profil for Phantom animatronics is pretty useless, they only have one technological manipulation stuff.

Looks like someone upgrade without any revision the durability of animatronics and make the 9-C "Highly 9-C".

I can't actually change that, so, if someone can undone this, this should be good.

YuriAkuto said:
Looks like someone upgrade without any revision the durability of animatronics and make the 9-C "Highly 9-C".
I can't actually change that, so, if someone can undone this, this should be good.
I agree with that some anmatronics are more powerful than the other characters of five nights at freddy's for example Springtrap who is physically stronger than the anmatronics even as purple guy he could take on the anmatronics and tear every one of them apart as long he caught every one of them by suprise i can see springtrap being changed to highly 9-B or something like that

And to be honest about five nights at freddy's world i feel like profiles of chracters from the game should be made because you got to have character profiles if your going to have a verse about fnaf world

Also someone needs to change twisted freddy back. idk how to revert it if possible. The guy didn't know what he was doing. The book profiles he edited need to be changed.

Sans2345 said:
And to be honest about five nights at freddy's world i feel like profiles of chracters from the game should be made because you got to have character profiles if your going to have a verse about fnaf world
Isn't this should just be a scaling the fnaf World profil that we have?

Back