• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
It's more theory than anything else actually, like I said before. Except if Scott said that the theories who go in this way are true, we can't use it.

Nothing show The One You Should Not Have Killed being Golden Freddy, and quotes implied thing which can be for William, when other are totally not for him, so, no real proof of William being the protagonist actually.

And there also are quotes who contradict each other. Just take Puppet who said that she hates the protagonist in one, and said the opposite in an another.

I think this should be closed, if there are many questions, a other thread should be better for this.

"The only thing which was paranoia or hallucinations in FNAF was the phantom animatronics and Golden Freddy apparitions. The others having this doesn't have any sense."

But the Phantom Animatronics are not separated entities, they are the hallucinations themself, most likely caused by Springtrap himself, as they start to appears only when the latter was been freed from the hidden room in the first FNAF location.

Springtrap should still keep the ability of induce paranoia and hallucinations.

William Afton know Balloon Boy? I doesn't have memory of him knowing FNAF 2 animatronics (except Mangle and cast of FNAF 1).

But if he know him, this should be fine (even if it's weird that he doesn't use them in FNAF Pizzeria Simulator).

He never uses the phantoms in the novels but, he could possibly know BB because of his involvement with the SL site. Due to the similarities with the styles between the SL cast and B.B., JJ, etc. he likely had been involved with them one way or another. Also it could be that he doesn't control what phantoms are being seen. In that case it is all up to the guard has seen. If the guard indeed is Michael and had been there all along (which I'm not sure about), then he would have seen all of the characters shown.

This couldn't be just hallucinations of Michael himself? I mean, phantom aren't in FNAF Pizzeria Simulator, and Afton is here. I'm more for a "can possibly induce hallucinations".

And the novel profile looks very good (even if the intelligence isn't really developped).

YuriAkuto said:
This couldn't be just hallucinations of Michael himself? I mean, phantom aren't in FNAF Pizzeria Simulator, and Afton is here. I'm more for a "can possibly induce hallucinations".
Then the hallucinations should have started from Night 1, if the appears of the phantom animatronics is caused by the creepy environment itself or by Michael himself, the same with the paranoia.

Instead we see that the night after Springtrap was discover and placed in the new location, is where the phantom animatronics made their first appear in the game, even the malfunctions on the systems didn't occured until that night.

And the novel profile looks very good (even if the intelligence isn't really developped).

Intelligence and durability has been edited. Need to create the summery. Also his The Fourth Closet key needs to be explained.

HeadlessKramerGeoff777 said:
Likely due to either ventallation being fine that night, or Scott not wanting to throw phantoms on the night that's meant for relaxing. It's outright stated by phone dude you only see the phantoms because you keep your ventallation low. Also iirc, the entireity of the first night is just a phone call.

"Uhm, but the MOST IMPORTANT THING, you have to watch for, is the Ventilation. Look, this place will give you the spooks man, and if you let that ventilation go offline, then you'll start seeing some craaazy stuff man, keep that air blowing! Ok, keep an eye on things, and we'll try to have something new for ya' tomorrow night."

^He says this night one too.

The only fight in his notables victories is because of better intelligence, speed, and strenght. So this doesn't change any of his fights.

SansTheSkeleton101 said:
Likely due to either ventallation being fine that night, or Scott not wanting to throw phantoms on the night that's meant for relaxing. It's outright stated by phone dude you only see the phantoms because you keep your ventallation low. Also iirc, the entireity of the first night is just a phone call.
Wrong, the phantoms will still make their appears even when the ventilation doesn't malfunction and when all of the systems keep fuction without error.

Phantom Balloon Boy, Phantom Mangle, Phantom Chica, Phantom Freddy, Phantom Foxy and Phantom Marionette.

Rather, the phantoms are the ones who cause most of the malfunctions during all the nights, as you see the jumpscare of Phantom Balloon Boy can cause every system to malfunction at the same time.

And another factor that suggest that the phantoms where made by Springtrap is that all of the same set of human eyes of William Afton, instead of their standard robotic eyes.

That sounds more like they come due to your ventailation getting lower. Especially since some of the other phantoms can mess with other things like camera and audio.

Um. What? Same logic would imply purple guy = golden freddy since they both have the same eye scheme.

The Springtrap illusions is also create by ventilation for what I know.

And if Springtrap is the one who use the phantom, why they weren't in FNAF Pizzeria Simulator?

SansTheSkeleton101 said:
That sounds more like they come due to your ventailation getting lower. Especially since some of the other phantoms can mess with other things like camera and audio.
But the videos i have linked show that the phantoms still appears even right after the ventilation was been rebooted (Mangle appears just a few moments after the ventilation system had been reboot).

SansTheSkeleton101 said:
Especially since some of the other phantoms can mess with other things like camera and audio.
That only prove that those phantoms cannot be just normal hallucinations that anyone can experienced by staying in the location, they shouldn't be able to affect the real world or mess with the electronic, but if those things were caused by a supernatural entity then it could make all sense.

YuriAkuto said:
And if Springtrap is the one who use the phantom, why they weren't in FNAF Pizzeria Simulator?
Maybe is inconsistency? Just like how his design was much different from the one he had in FNAF3.

It seems you're trying to argue against something I'm not. I never stated they were normal hallucinations whatsoever. It's actually pretty evident they're not, phantom Puppet literally reflects on the puddle. However, nothing ever confirms Springtrap is the one controlling them, hell from the implications of the minigames, it makes less sense for them to be working with Springtrap, especially since they're the ones that caused what happened to him.

SansTheSkeleton101 said:
However, nothing ever confirms Springtrap is the one controlling them, hell from the implications of the minigames, it makes less sense for them to be working with Springtrap, especially since they're the ones that caused what happened to him.
But that doesn't make sense, aside for Springtrap every other animatronics in the series (up to FNAF3 at least) were possed by the children that Purple Guy had killed in the past, why they would want to work with their own butcher?

Unless you want to tell me that the phantom animatronics are possed by other entities, but that was never imply in the game.

What about "can possibly cause hallucinations"?

Springtrap isn't confirmed to cause them (also night 1 can just be game mechanic) and Phone Guy explanation can refer to the illusions of multiples Springtrap, who happened when you keep the ventilation offline.

Also, the time when phantom are is technically much longer than a few seconds (6 hours are 6 minutes in the game).

Stefano4444 said:
But that doesn't make sense, aside for Springtrap every other animatronics in the series (up to FNAF3 at least) were possed by the children that Purple Guy had killed in the past, why they would want to work with their own butcher?

Unless you want to tell me that the phantom animatronics are possed by other entities, but that was never imply in the game.
Um, that's exactly my point. Why would they want to work with their own butcher for? That means Springtrap isn't causing the phantoms.

SansTheSkeleton101 said:
Um, that's exactly my point. Why would they want to work with their own butcher for? That means Springtrap isn't causing the phantoms.
You're considering those phantoms as actual characters in the game as if they're indeed sentients, those are just hallucinations like Shadow Bonnie in FNAF2 or Nightmare Freddy in FNAF4, with the difference that Springtrap itself is the cause, the only character in the series who is real but it didn't have a physical form was Golden Freddy.

They are not real, they're not sentient and they aren't the dead children.

SansTheSkeleton101 said:
They are indeed sentients. The Puppet is literally so real that you can see his reflection in the water.
Water? You mean the floor in FNAF3 location?

That is not a very strong counterargument, the reflection may have been an illusion just like the Puppet.

SansTheSkeleton101 said:
They are the dead children, I'd see nothing that disproves this.
Apart from what i have mentioned before.

Stefano4444 said:
SansTheSkeleton101 said:
They are indeed sentients. The Puppet is literally so real that you can see his reflection in the water.
Water? You mean the floor in FNAF3 location?
That is not a very strong counterargument, the reflection may have been an illusion just like the Puppet.

SansTheSkeleton101 said:
They are the dead children, I'd see nothing that disproves this.
Apart from what i have mentioned before.
How would the reflection be an illusion? This seems like a huge unwarranted assumption.

What you mentioned before were comparing them to other characters, Shadow Bonnie isn't even an illusion btw and the minigames in FNAF 3 heavily imply to the phantoms being the dead children.

SansTheSkeleton101 said:
Also another question I have is why are most of these animotronics "At least 9-C" when they perform a regular 9-C feat?
I don't know. If they are counting the novels i guess "at least" would be fine due to being superior to the Twisted Animatronics. The Twisted Animatronics are 9-C, able to easily overpowered and kill humans. It was a 4v3 but eh. Also again with the hallucinations....

Since neither point is confirmed, and the phantoms aren't know if they are there own entities or if they are just an extent of ST will I think "possibly" would be appropriate. Sans and Stef, you can go back and forth but neither of you are really getting anywhere. It is a stalemate. Both of you have good points and both of you point out flaws in the others thought presses.

HeadlessKramerGeoff777 said:
Since neither point is confirmed, and the phantoms aren't know if they are there own entities or if they are just an extent of ST will I think "possibly" would be appropriate.
Agree, and also possibly Technological Manipulation since the phantoms seen to be able to affect the ventilations, the audio system and the camera system in FNAF3.

Back