• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

HST's Strongest Protagonists | Ichigo vs Luffy

Eh it may not actually be unfair to equalize base Luffy and Bankai Ichigo's speed, since Ichigo's speed amp is like a triple fusion of speed blitz amps.

19101925211_68412444aa_z.jpg

That also means if Luffy runs out of steam he gets blitzed because Ichigo will equalize to G5 Luffy's combat speed
I mean that's mitigated by the fact that Luffy is like, 4x his value In G5. I doubt the battle would come down to attrition in the first place.

I think it's more fair that Ichigo gain a possible wincon of outlasting him, than Ichigo getting the Blueno treatment the moment Luffy goes Gear Second.

But that is opposed to Ichigo being at Base Luffy's speed, while Luffy uses his multiple blitz tier amps due to gears + Soru. Which is where I'm concerned! But if his Ichigo has comparable speed amps, as Arc mentioned, then forget I said nothin'.

After beating Naruto, Ichigo now faces the Joy Boy, Monkey D. Luffy. Future Soul King vs Future Pirate King!

Standard Battle Assumptions

Speed equalized

Battle takes place in an empty Little Garden

Luffy scales to 537.6 Exatons
Ichigo scales to 133.05 Exatons

Gear 5th Luffy vs Fullbring Bankai Ichigo

Who wins and why?
I think Ichigo wins. Sure he may have a disadvantage in ap, but he has other things going for him. He still has the Blut defenses to close and surpass the gap, Getsuga Tenshou also closes the gap, he has reactive evolution as well, and other means to close it. Also, he has the Hollow Poison... and actually, I check the profile quickly, but Luffy doesn't seem to have soul manipulation resistances.

Back