• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

How strong would Nazarick be in NASU-verse lore wise?

Ainz ooal gown farmed gods in Yggdrasil and have world items all of it has lore and should have a extreme amount of mystery.

Ainz ooal gowns lore (may be) that when Yggdrasil was erased he and nazarick was one of the only things left of it standing and was moved to the Reverse Side of the World.

ps. I am not really good with this stuff so i was curious what you experts think about it.

Top tier Servant, among the strongest.

Beasts, Divine Spirits and Gods still eat him for lunch more often than not.

But if it was normal world, he wrecks the place. Servants or Dead Apostle Ancestors aren't stuff just walking around.

Maybe Barthomeloi from the Clock Tower could do something, but as we don't know her abilities even slightly, is completely unknown.

Would he have some type of anti-divinity in his atacks? Or maybe Anti-human because he and his guild pking humans an extreme amount.

Anti-Human/Life is way more likely simply because he's a lich, therefore completely against life and instinctively hating it (not in his case but normally what happens with Liches in NW).

Definitely not Anti-Divinity.

He has a tittle that says: The strongest magic caster wit the appearance of a skeleton maybe that would do something?

Code:
He is the master of death and has resurrection-wands so he has some magic that trumps true magic.
Code:
If i have read right the you can just make a copy with heavens-feel and not take them back for real but ainz can with a resurrection-wand so maybe he gets some type of authority like divine spirits over death?

It wouldn't.

He doesn't. Ressurrection is impossible in Nasuverse because remaking a soul after it has departed is impossible, it gets shredded up and reabsorbed into Akasha, then sent back out as a blank soul. Ainz has no answer to this nor even soul manip, so his Wands wouldn't work. Or if they work, the end result may not be what he expects.

How much mystery would the staff of ainz ooal gown have? it has a lot of divine tier items in it.

World Items are basically Noble Phantasms. Some of them would be fairly high end NPs, but none of them are truly game-breaking even by NP standards, considering the insane conceptual reality warping shit some high end Noble Phantasms can do.

At least one of the WCIs can alter the laws of magic, but Ainz doesn't have that

a couple of them can affect the world in some way, like one can seal off the entire world, another has an AOE anti-evil attack that spreads across the world

unfortunately, they also don't have those

i'm excited to hopefully see what the unexplained WCIs can do, like Ainz's

Ouroboros and Five Elements Overcoming would more or less be the ones rated the highest, that's outright ******* with the concept of magic and then with the laws of the world.

And yeah, Ahura Mazda would be an Anti-Evil NP.

I find it funny that Ainz's WCI is like him and has tons of different abilities.

though of course, i also want to know about other unexplained ones

like Billion Blades or the Chalice one

Billion Blades has such a simple name, but a fair amount of possibilities just using that to infer its function

is it going to essentially be Unlimited Blade Works? Will a shit ton of ethereal blades or something manifest and skewer the opponent?

who knows

Considering WCIs, we can know it'll be very grandiose no matter what it is, even if in a more subtle way compared to others.

Maybe it divides you into a billion copies to pummel the enemy.

What would be interesting is if it's literal

After all, Thousand Bone Lance is literal, it actually summons at least 1000 bone lances

Cause if it would be literal, a billion is a very large number

LSirLancelotDuLacl said:
Anti-Human/Life is way more likely simply because he's a lich, therefore completely against life and instinctively hating it (not in his case but normally what happens with Liches in NW).
Keep in mind that servants are altered by what people percieve them as, regardless of who they truely were. For example, that's why Vlad gets Dracula's abilities despite not really being him. Since everyone saw Ainz as a supreme ruler above the likes of mere humans, as a servant that's how he would behave.

Yeah, but unless the stuff is extremely severe, the Servant is rarely changed to a very deep level.

Dracula is not only popular, it is Dracula, one of the biggest pop icons there could ever be at this point (thanks Castlevania) that entirely overshadowed the real men that was the source behind the legend. And while Dracula is entirely unlike the very normal Vlad, Ainz is indeed above humans because he's a much stronger being. The perception really doesn't differ much from reality. It wouldn't do much, if anything, to Ainz's personality, and am not sure how it may affect his abilities.

At best, he'd probably get a personal skill (or more skills if you separate aspects of it) from that.

I say that because basically the entire New World that we know of sees Ainz as an Overlord of Death, while only he and Pandora's Actor know his true nature. It seems like he would be remembered as someone completely different.

In my eyes the fact that he's being seen so positively due to his strong fisted but very prosperous new kingdom, even if that's not everyone, counteracts it.

Plus, a lot of the people of camelot truly thought Arthoria was more like a human-looking machine due to how "perfect" she behaved, but we see she's simply conflicted about the whole issue.

Wasnt Artoria still technically alive

This isnt even any kind of argument, I'm just trying to remember plot points of FSN because it's 2 am and my brain is breaking down

Yeah, but she was being summoned as a Servant. Evident by the fact that her strength wanes by location and master and that she still has skills that can be read, which is not stuff even paranormal humans have.

Just freaking sleep man.

Overlord is all about perspective we see this when we look on Season 3 episode 8 where the perspective changes betwen ainz and the workers.

Another example would be carne village where they think ainz is very benevolent but in the eyes of the kingdom, Carne village is following a monster.

Back