• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Overlord CRT: Albedo, Aura, and Mare

Status
Not open for further replies.

Apeironaxim

He/Him
Albedo:

Albedo should have an equipment section like everybody else, which would include:
  • 3F: Albedo's alternate weapon to Ginnungagap. It is a bardiche that emanates a sickly green glow.
  • Ginnungagap: A World Item specialized in destroying physical objects such as structures, but does less damage against individuals. It's other notable feature is the fact it cannot be broken or damaged.
  • Hermes Trismegistus: Albedo's only Divine Rank Item. A three layered piece of armor that focuses purely on physical defense, with no other abilities built into it. The innermost layer is an armor in liquid form, which fits Albedo's body perfectly, and enhances her physical abilities. The second layer is a full-body armor layer, similar to an undershirt. The third layer covers the inner layers and boosts their defenses.
  • Ring of Ainz Ooal Gown: A ring that allows the user to freely teleport to all areas within the Tomb of Nazarick.

Add Albedo's missing Skills:
  • Aegis
  • Counter Arrow
  • Unnamed Binding Skill: A skill Albedo used to overcome Ainz's Movement Impairment resistance, keeping him pinned.
  • Unnamed Damage Transferal Skill: Albedo can use a Skill three times a day which allows her to transfer the damage from an attack to her armor, though this will likely break a layer of armor in the process if the attack is strong enough.
  • Unnamed Capture Skill: A capture Skill that renders a target unconscious.
For her current Skills and Spells though, Albedo has never shown the ability to use the spell Teleportation, so that should be removed.

The description for Transposition is also wrong, as it's a skill meant for swapping positions with someone, and will give Albedo Spatial Manip:
Shalltear: Cocytus! It is my turn right now!

Cocytus: Shalltear, I’m sorr-

Albedo: Transposition!

(Further away...)

Pinison: Ahh, I thought she was gone, but she showed up beside Zy’tl Q’ae, that woman. So she wasn’t mashed by the tentacle earlier. Conversely, that big insect-like person is now where that woman was just earlier. Yep, that makes total sense.

Albedo's power null also does not exist:
Shalltear stood up from her seat and walked towards the armour. She activated her magic, but frowned right after that.

“What the…” she coughed. “It is a Divine-class item, but the performance is… Could it be, ~arinsu, it was enchanted with magic disruption spells ~arinsu?”

“No… My armour specializes in physical defence, but has no other abilities.”
What's actually happening is that Shalltear appraises Albedo's armor, sees it has no special abilities aside from being pure physical defense, and is so baffled that such a thing could be real that she assumes it must be disrupting her magic. But Albedo does indeed confirm that no, it has no such abilities.

I was also unable to find any evidence of Albedo being able to assimilate her broken armor into herself, so unless someone can show it does exist, that will be deleted.

Sleep manip for using an unnamed skill to render someone unconscious:
Their reaction was outside the scope of Albedo’s predictions, and she was a moment too late to respond. Although her physical attributes far exceeded those of Ainz, chasing an enemy through the forest was still quite troublesome.
She chased down her first target in an instant, and rendered him unconscious with a capturing-type skill.

Sound manip for soundproofing a room with magic:
When had they done something like this? It was impossible for Philip to not have noticed this going on.
“This… is not a dream. I used magic to soundproof your room. It must have been really silent, was it not? Haaah, if you were even a smidge smarter, you might have noticed something wrong… but from what I have seen, you were completely clueless up till now.”

Aura:

Aura got some new beasts shown in Volume 14, so she should get those added:

• Hound of the Wild Hunt: A level 77 monster.
  • Kirin: A level 76, likely equine monster.
  • Basilisk: A level 74 monster.
  • Avaricious Frog: A level 58 frog monster, nicknamed Gagarpur.
  • Amphisbaena: A level 76 monster.
Due to having a Basilisk, she should get Petrification and Poison, as a much weaker Basilisk earlier in Overlord possessed the ability for both.

Passive and Active shouldn't' even really be separate sections on her page, she should just have them all as a list of all her Skills instead, so we can combine those.

Aura also has Invisibility on her profile, and with no justification, I'm going to assume it comes from her erasing her presence in Volume 2
Aura proudly walked up to the Wise King of the Forest, all traces of her presence thoroughly erased, and breathed lightly. Her breath contained elements which induced terror, startling awake the sleeping Wise King of the Forest.
And since there's no additional context beyond this from what I recall, Invisibility should be replaced with Stealth Mastery

Aura should get Perception Manipulation due to using a breath skill on Shalltear that caused her to feel as if a hostile presence was behind her
—And then she felt something.
Just as the Spuit Lance was about to destroy the item, she felt something on her spine.
That was clearly hostility.
Someone hostile had appeared beside Shalltear, so obviously that she could not ignore it. Shalltear averted her eyes from Ainz to see who that enemy was. And then
— she found that there was nobody there.

Transmutation due to her making her breath via transmuting the air molecules in her lungs:
“Now then…”
Aura began transmuting the air molecules in her lungs. The newly recombined breath was not a natural substance, and it leaked from between her pink lips.
This breath of hers could control emotions.

Paralysis via her breath (she's called a boy here because the pov characters fell for the crossdressing):
They did not understand the dark elves’ true intentions, but since the other side had so blatantly crashed this meeting, that probably meant they could take on everyone here. If that was the case, even the best bodyguards each section chief could hire would probably be unable to beat them. Given that no enemy would be so stupid to barge in if there was even the slightest possibility of losing, it would seem that escaping safely would be a higher priority in this case.
Every division head would use their own guards as shields without hesitation.
Everyone had the same idea, and began moving to carry it out.
However, they were far too late.
The first thing the chiefs realized as they tried to stand up was that they could not move.
“Ah? Oghhaaah? Ahhhhhhh?!”
Their bodies were completely immobile, and even their tongues were unable to move. Drool ran down the sides of their mouths.
The boy who had just breathed out began to laugh.
“Then, we’ll take everyone to the happy fun place~”
She has paralysis with her Shadow-Piercing Arrow too, but I think the "via Shadow manip" can be removed tbh. She's not really manipulating the shadow.

Air Manip for having an item that surrounds her in a bubble of fresh air. The item will also be added to her Item section of course
Ainz and the Guardians had adequate countermeasures against gas-vector attacks, so it posed no problems to them. Rather, the only one who might be affected by gaseous attacks was Gondo. The undead had their immunities, and gases which did not inflict acid or fire damage would not harm them at all. Aura had a magic item which surrounded her in a bubble of fresh air, so mere gas counted for nothing against her.

The "Likely" in her Info Analysis should be removed, as she has demonstrated actual info analysis in the drama CD:
Ainz: Then, Aura, are you able to roughly determine its power with your Skill?

The noise of beeps and a mechanical high frequency are audible.

Aura: Ah, I’m working on it right now. It’s almost …I got it! It has a tri-level color difference, so I believe its level is from 85 to 80! It’s specialized in health, which is off the charts.

Acrobatics for doing sick flips, jumps, and running along rooftops:
“Hello~, don’t get in my way~”
Aura called out to the cowering soldiers on top of the city walls. She made use of the imperfections along the wall to make her way up in a single breath.
While the soldiers at the top wanted to use their spears to attack, what they witnessed next were inhuman movements — she jumped over the soldiers, spun around mid-air—
“Hyup!”
—And landed perfectly on the other side of the battlements.
“V!”
Her hands formed into a V-shaped gesture for the lined-up soldiers to see.

[...]

“…Mmm, great. Now then, everyone, the operation has begun! Quick!”
Aura jumped down from the city walls and successfully entered the capital’s perimeter. She landed on top of some random roof and ran along the rooftops. The magical beasts followed along and jumped. Each of them moved in a weightless manner as they trailed behind Aura.
“Aiyaya, that was dangerous~ So you’re from Ainz-sama, then? As expected! Just, uh, w-wait a little.”
Aura stood up on the branch and leapt upwards. She pushed off several branches like she was a stone skipping across water, moving quickly and easily through the branches of the giant tree.
Mare:

Mare is mostly missing some spells listed, with the missing spells being:
  • Control Cloud: A 4th-tier spell capable of changing clouds.
  • Control Weather: A 6th-tier spell capable of changing the weather.
  • Earthquake: A spell that induces an earthquake that destroys above-ground structures and underground facilities within its range. A magically induced earthquake cannot affect things outside its range.
  • Unnamed Extrasensory Spell: An extrasensory spell Mare always has active, letting him sense the presence of others in a thick blizzard.
ESP Spell:
In this lonely world of white, the sound of falling snow seemed to carry directly into Mare’s ears. Of course, Mare’s always-on extrasensory perception spell let him know that this place was not truly deserted. The ambushers knew he was the Sixth Floor’s Guardian, and so they did not show themselves.

Creation for being able to make stone:
Mare, on the other hand, had been tasked to dig an underground tomb on the outskirts of E-Rantel.
There were no plans to utilize that facility right away. It was simply because he had the manpower to spare but nowhere to use it.
The use of humans for such work would incur labor costs, but golems and the undead did not have that problem. In addition, they could use Mare’s magic to produce simple stonework.

Mare's two Dragons should also be Optional Equipment, as while he has them, he hasn't really shown up with them much at all.

All Floor Guardians:

All Floor Guardians have a ring that grants them resistance to divination magic, so they should all get resistance to ESP and Clairvoyance:
One of the rings that Ainz wore would completely conceal him from all kinds of divination-type magic. It was normally issued to all the guardians, but it could also erase the presence of the ruler of the Great Underground Tomb of Nazarick.

Misc:

I don't know how I forgot, but Ainz should have Power Absorption via Wish Upon a Star being able to steal Nfirea's Talent. The scan is already on his profile for resistance to it via World Items overpowering Super Tier Magic

You have an admin and another mod approving this
I think you're free to edit lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back