• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

How strong would Asriel Dreemurr be if he had every human and monster soul on planet earth?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Since Asriel is easily 2-A and the strongest so far in the game with only 6 human souls and every monster inside him, what if it were every human on the planet? I dunno if we can just assume that there are 7 billion people but will asriel reach teir 1 or will it still stay at High 2-A if he gathered every human soul with monster souls?

I'd like to hear your opinions and thoughts about this.

EDIT: if you guys think that Asriel would be a 1-B with all the souls of planet earth, what is the highest he can reach assuming if there are aliens in undertale universe? I think with every soul, Asriel's power exponentially increases (it would just not make sense if the souls were just additional power to him, he would not even be a low 2-B).

We've actually had a thread that talked about this. It started out as a potential upgrade for Chara i think until after a while it led to upgrading the top tiers accordingly like Frisk to Flowey and Asriel to higher than 2-C. Asriel in particular was discussed to the point that it was unknown if he could potentially be even Low 1-C or not (he did become Low 1-C for a little bit til' complications arose when it was illogical for Asriel to be Low 1-C).

It's complicated, so you can ask Azathoth the specifics of how that went.

Nah. He can't go 1-A or even High 1-B. There is still a finite amount of souls, he would tops at 1-B.

Also the Annoying Dog created everything, including all the souls of all timelines. Hyperversal Dog when :3

Actually,While still in Omega flowey form,Asriel said many times that once he had 8 HUMAN souls he would become God,it's unknown if he meant his god of hyperdeath form or he would just become straight up omnipotent

Seven SOULs actually. And Hyperdeath form is clearly not omnipotent, and I don't think a eighth soul would makes him more omni.

more souls does seem to be able to raise tiers even if difference is infinite but it's hard to say as we don't know what the specifics of adding souls does or is (we don't even know ho many Undertale humans there are). The main problem though if Asriel wanted to do this would be getting everyone to let him use their souls. so I say it could bring him to 1-B, but it would require a common goal big enough for everyone to agree to this

He could just kill everyone you know. The SOULs rebelling problem doesn't matter much after 7 SOULs or more. And since the Undertale verse is based on our modern world, probably 7 Billions humans. Also alternate timeline.

Well 2-A can go up to infinite multiverses so he probably won't change tiers. That's of course assuming these things can even be mathematically quantified.

2-C, 2-B and 2-A are all 4-D things. Asriel got infinite boost, thus took a dimension in power, becoming High 2-A (5-D). So another one would make him 6-D, 7-D etc.

TheMightyRegulator said:
Well 2-A can go up to infinite multiverses so he probably won't change tiers. That's of course assuming these things can even be mathematically quantified.
and again why this is currently impossible to form an actual answer on. we have no idea how more souls add up or marginally scale, we just know a monster with soul power equal to seven humans is 2-A

Well I mean, since all the monsters souls gave the guy an infinite boost compared to Photoshop Flowey, and that a human soul equals all the monster SOULs, the boost would probably be around that.

Ultra Asriel is probraply tier low teir 1-b to tier high 1-c. and if you want to ask who is he he is asriel with the souls of all monsters and humans in an au game called uppertale before he got demolished by a buffed version of chara

Cncastillo0314gmail.com said:
Ultra Asriel is probraply tier low teir 1-b to tier high 1-c. and if you want to ask who is he he is asriel with the souls of all monsters and humans in an au game called uppertale before he got demolished by a buffed version of chara
Wait What
Wait what?

If we assume that 7 souls = 3 degrees of infinity (finite 3D -> infinite 3D -> finite 4D -> infinite 4D)

This Asriel would be 1000000000 degrees of infinity beyond a regular 3D being, give or take. So a being with 333333333 dimensions, if I did the calculation properly.

Kaltias said:
If we assume that 7 souls = 3 degrees of infinity (finite 3D -> infinite 3D -> finite 4D -> infinite 4D)
This Asriel would be 1000000000 degrees of infinity beyond a regular 3D being, give or take. So a being with 333333333 dimensions, if I did the calculation properly.
so what would that make him in the tier scaling?

Asriel Dreemurr is High 2-A with Frisk's soul and after Asriel Dreemurr unlocked the full power of Determination, he will be beyond all Omnipotents in existence...

in a fan-made game that is.

Depends on What "planet" you mean. If it's our planet, Only 1-B. As every 7 souls is another dimension in power. and 7 Billion Souls, Put Asriel at the 1,000,000,000 Dimension. If it's Undertale's verse. He would get the 7 Billion + Chara and Frisk. So easily High 1-B, Or 1-A+

So be more specific.

@Galac

No, he'd top out at 1-B.

When you're 1-A the concept of dimensions doesn't apply to you anymore and neither does the concept of infinity.

I don't see Asriel getting to Tier 1. Maybe at best High 2-A if he absorbs all humans and monsters souls in an Infinite amount of Timelines. There is no indication he could get to 1-B.

Super Saiyan God Julian said:
I don't see Asriel getting to Tier 1. Maybe at best High 2-A if he absorbs all humans and monsters souls in an Infinite amount of Timelines. There is no indication he could get to 1-B.
Every 7 souls equals 1 dimension added in power. And timelines have an infinite amount of souls. So Infinite souls, Infinite dimension,high 1-b.

Since when do 7 souls add 1 dimension in power?? Absorbing more human souls would likely make him a higher degree of 2-A or perhaphs even High 2-A if there are an Infinite Timelines.

High 1-B is out of the question IMO.

Let me see.

With 6 souls you become 2-B.

With 7 souls you become 2-A (With one more soul you're already infintie above PF).

With 8 souls you become...........

Getmedia

With 8 Souls you will likely just become a higher degree of 2-A, since... 2-A x Infinity is still 2-A

This thread is almost a year old and the user isn't even around anymore, so I'm closing this.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back