• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

How strong would a hypothetical Gogito be

can he beat Whis or all the angels at once

with MUI, can he whoop El Grande Padre?

and since fusing grants you hax that the fusees don't have, what kind of hax / resistances is Gogito getting?

Logically, he'd beat Whis, all the angels at once might be pushing it, and the GP is somewhere above Whis so it's impossible to say who'd win there.

There is no scaling for Angels but he'd definitely be 2-C.

I think the general consensus by people rn is that a fusion's base form seems to be about as strong as the fusees strongest form, so Gogito's base form would be as strong as SSB Gogeta who is already far stronger than any GoD and possibly 2-C.

Say SSB Gogeta is baseline 2-C, Base Gogito would also be baseline 2-C.

• SS = 50x
  • SS2 = at least 2x SS
  • SS3 = at least 2x SS2
  • SSG = at least 2x SSG
  • SSB = 50x SSG
  • SSBE = 20x SSB
50 x 2 x 2 x x 2 x 50 = 20,000x and 20,000 x 20 = 400,000x

So Gogito Blue would be 20,000x 2-C and Gogito Blue Evolved would be 400,000x 2-C. If he went Ultra Instinct, he could reach over 1,000,000x 2-C.

SSB Gogeta is already stronger than Beerus though... I mean MUI Goku can easily be argued to be stronger than Beerus...

Base Gogito would be above Gogeta Blue and MUI Goku considering a Fusion is > max of the components like in Base Gogeta and SSB Goku case.

Stack SSB or UI on him and he'll be hella strong but despite that he ain't surpassing Whis ovo.

What has Whis done that suggests that?

His single best feat is one shotting Beerus, but it doesn't take a ridiculous power gap to one shot somebody in DB anyway since the Supreme Kai was stated to be able to one shot Frieza.

Basically what Cryo said, but I would like to note that as of now he would still scale to 2 universes, just now massivy above baseline rather than baseline 2-C

Even hypothetically, him being anywhere near massively above baseline is the epitome of dumb powerscaling. Several staff, being me or Sera or someone else, have told this to you DBS people countless times already. Stop abusing numbers.

@Purgy

Beerus hasn't been surpassed despite the many power ups until stated otherwise, same goes to Whis or even GP, An Hypothetical SSB Gogito back at the RoF arc wouldn't come close to Beerus.

@Gilad Hyperstar.

Which is one of the things I don't like of the Tiering System because the distances have been already been breached, and literally every different verse 2-C is considered infinitely apart from each other :/. But well.

Vegetto SSJ4 God and Gogeta SSJ4 God Fusion Gogetto SSJ4 God DBZ Tenkaichi 3 (MOD)
Vegetto SSJ4 God and Gogeta SSJ4 God Fusion Gogetto SSJ4 God DBZ Tenkaichi 3 (MOD)

well here you have an idea of how strong he is.

@Omegas03 there are multiple statements both ones that are implied and direct stating people like Broly and Zamasu are above Beerus, Gogeta fodderized Broly and Manga Vegito fodderized Zamasu until his fusion ran out. And yes I do think a ROF Gogito would be close to Beerus, unless you really think Goku and co have gotten hundreds of thousands of times stronger since then (Ridiculous).

Omegas03 said:
Which is one of the things I don't like of the Tiering System because the distances have been already been breached, and literally every different verse 2-C is considered infinitely apart from each other :/. But well.
I kind of agree. I do think that there need to be kind of a multiversal standard where there's a fixed distance assumed to have when no further information is explained, and that would also solve my other issue, which is infinitely above 2-C = / = 2-A. If the distances are finite, then multiplying the power by infinite should destroy infinite universes, similarly to if you breach the distance between two galaxies (3-B), multiplying the power by infinite would enable the character to destroy infinitely many of them, even if the verse doesn't have an infinite universe (High 3-A)

@Cal

He is just scaling (massively) above 2 Universes. Idk how is that dumb power scaling or multiplier abusing, especially when fusion it's been shown and stated to be ridiculously stronger than the components (see Toei/DBS Gogeta, Gotenks, Z Vegito).

@Purgy

My point was that Beerus wasn't surpassed until VERY recently when the statements about breaching GoD level like Broly, Jiren and MUI. despite Goku and Vegeta got a hell amount of power ups such as Kaioken, Zenkais in the Black arc and the ToP, Blue Evolution; They didn't surpass Beerus until Goku got UI.

Same will go for Whis, until we get any statement of someone being Angel level nobody (even Gogito) isn't even coming close to him.

I'm fine with scaling ridiculously above 2-C due to fusion logic. What I'm not okay with is the 1 million times baseline shiz.

Why it even matters so much if he's 1 million times or massively above? According to the tiering system he's still beated by characters who scale to 3 universes (I think) so he would still would only fight baseline 2-Cs

Also, Gogito is (as of now) non-canon, so it's not like he gets a profile or anything. This is just hypothetical

@Omegaso3 Again though, if UI Goku is already as strong or stronger than Beerus and a fusion's base form is as strong as their fusees max form then there's no reason why a Base Gogito who is astronomically stronger than MUI Goku (through logic) wouldn't be able to replicate Whis' single best feat of one shotting Beerus, especially since it's already been demonstrated in the Manga that you don't need to be tremendously stronger than somebody to be able to one shot.

Basically, you're putting Whis too high without evidence and are basing it solely on the fact that he was able to one shot Beerus which isn't even really that impressive at these tiers of power.

That's not how the tiering system works for 2-C. 1000000 times baseline, if legitimate, is undoubtedly >>>>> 3 universes, and pretty much any 2-C value

@Purgy

The point is that DBS logic isn't letting Whis get surpassed so easily, just like in the Beerus case who was a benchmark for the whole series and no amount of power ups went close to him (until UI) despite SSG Goku initially fought on par with him. I believe the same goes for Whis, the gap between him and Beerus could be the same as Beerus to SSG Goku back in BoG. I don't think giving a Dance/Potara boost to Gogeta means he could fight or defeat Whis.

Remember people thought for first that an Hypothetical Vegito Blue back at RoF would have destroyed everything. We were wrong.

@Cal

I've seen a lot of versus threads that no amount of multipliers is making a Baseline character stand up to a 3 universes AP wise?

The real cal howard said:
That's not how the tiering system works for 2-C. 1000000 times baseline, if legitimate, is undoubtedly >>>>> 3 universes, and pretty much any 2-C value
But doesn't the tiering system states you can't advance in Tier 2 with multipliers? If that's the case, then a million times would not matter at all since he's still stuck at 2 universes.

If a million times multiplier does advance you to scale above 3 (and by your last sentense, even 1000 universes), to roughly how much a character like that would scale?

Also, he's still not stronger than Zeno though since Zeno was literally stated to be the strongest in the DB multiverse

@Omegas03 That isn't really an argument though... This is a hypothetical character that doesn't appear in the series so the "Nobody is meant to surpass Whis" thing doesn't really work here. Regardless, it's a fallacy to assume nobody can beat Whis just because he's portrayed as strong.

There goes the question, Gogeta Blue with the Kaioken is still stuck at 2 universes?

Welp, why does every DB thread become a PS discussion?

Again, I still don't understand why it matters so much. He's an hypothetical character with a hypothetical power level, and since he doesn't have a profile and fight in actual Vs matches, I don't understand why there's so much arguments about it anyway.

Regardless. All sides need to chill so we can have a nice conversation

Well, if I were to be honest. I genuinely believe Gogeta Blue is likely borderline Angel-tier. That's my headcanon due to him stomping Beerus-levels with ease and if he isn't Angel-tier with Blue, he could likely be Angel-tier with Kaio-Ken or SSBE.

So with that headcanon in mind, I think Gogito being Angel-tier is reasonable for me to claim.

I mean. if we're going to say that Broly was Beerus level or above, Whis was still shown casually dodging Broly's attacks. I legitimately think that if SSGod Goku is < 1% Beerus, Beerus is most likely to be < 1% Whis.

A Stoned Orc said:
I mean. if we're going to say that Broly was Beerus level or above, Whis was still shown casually dodging Broly's attacks. I legitimately think that if SSGod Goku is < 1% Beerus, Beerus is most likely to be < 1% Whis.
Wasn't Broly attacking Whis only before he turned LSSJ? I think only LSSJ Broly was said to be around Beerus's level

Broly turning "LSSJ" was the reason that Goku and Vegeta fused to begin with. Whis was defending Bulma IIRC, Broly got distracted from Freeza by the time they figured out fusion.

Gogito would still be comparable if not superior to Whis through scaling if you think Whis is 100x Beerus.

A Stoned Orc said:
Broly turning "LSSJ" was the reason that Goku and Vegeta fused to begin with. Whis was defending Bulma IIRC, Broly got distracted from Freeza by the time they figured out fusion.
Iirc, Goku and Vegeta escaped in order to fused when Broly turned SSJ, because he was already above their SSJB forms. After they successfully fused into Gogeta, they returned to face Broly again, and teleported right next to Whis after he just dodged an attack from Broly. From there, Gogeta fought Broly on his own, and then Broly turned LSSJ

Paradisum said:
u guys should also talk about the 2nd part of my OP
That would be much more difficult to say than just speculate Gogito's power level, as because Gogito isn't canon and never really appeared anywhere official (I think), I don't think we can really say about new hax he should get other than gets the haxes of both Gogeta and Vegito improved

A Stoned Orc said:
Whiss only dodged SSJ Broly, he did't fight LSSJ Broly.

Granted, he would still have likely one-shotted him either way but it's still worth mentinong. Broly is only a Beerus tier at peak max.

CryoTheMayo said:
Well, if I were to be honest. I genuinely believe Gogeta Blue is likely borderline Angel-tier. That's my headcanon due to him stomping Beerus-levels with ease and if he isn't Angel-tier with Blue, he could likely be Angel-tier with Kaio-Ken or SSBE.

So with that headcanon in mind, I think Gogito being Angel-tier is reasonable for me to claim.
Gogeta isn't touching Whiss's foot tbh.

Whiss one shotted Beerus pretty casualy, Gogeta needed to power up to taken down Broly even if he was still far from full power.

If we take the manga statement for Angels (that they are immortal short of the Grand Priest erasing them) then I don't think Gogito can realistically defeat Grand Priest, even if his power were comparable. If we talk manga, Gogito would have Hakai due to Goku but it's heavily implied that GoDs can't erase Angels, only the Grand Priest.

Back