• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

How strong will be Luffy at the end of One Piece?

IMO moon lvl or even planet lvl. Why? Well, Oda is huge DBZ fanboy, so I will not be surprised when he do this.

What if in one of the upcoming chapters Oda randomly reveals that OP earth is 150000 times bigger than our sun lol.

Luffy will gain another Gear that makes him Solar System Level or above.

Either planet level or large planet level ( The accepted size of the OP world here is 10 times the size of earth.) Along with possibly FTL speeds.

Max continent lvl considering the size of everything in OP world, but I wouldn't be surprised he ends on country-Large country.

^

Gotta keep in mind One Piece won't end for a good 10 years lmao

Quite literally anything could happen within that timeframe

It may be possible to extrapolate based on the series current rating and the how long the series has been going on. How long has OP been published for anyway?

WilliamShadow said:
@David 20 years. And they reached country lvl indirectly thx to Fujiotora's meteors.
Holy mother of.... 20years?! It's literally older than I am, well damn.

Uh the way I see it, while keeping in mind the typical shonen power inflation by the final arc- I'd say the top tiers could possibly by around High 6b to at least 6a probs with something ridiculous like a potentially moon level weapon.

But that's if there's a power inflation, considering that it's only just recently hit low 6b even with 20 years of being published Oda is probably better at handling the power growth compared to most, so probably the strongest characters could range from 6b to baseline 6a. Note this is just hypothetical anything could happen in 10 years.

@William - well now, Aokiji has a 12 Teraton feat, so there's that. Now two admirals have 6-B feats so far, and they are from very casual displays of their powers (Fujitora yanking down 6 meteorites each being tier 6 by themselves--the largest being 7+ Teratons in KE), while Aokiji simply put his hand in the water and froze a portion of the sea. He had to hold himself back since his intention wasn't to freeze the entire sea, but only a section of it. Even so, still 12 Teratons. That's just assuming the depth to be 10,000 meters for the water, but it can likely be higher with direct scaling.

Something might destroy the Red Line by the end of the series, or just a portion of it. Destroying the entire Red Line could be high end Tier 6 or low end Tier 5 depending how it is done. That thing is over 10km in height and is a belt for the entire world and spans for hundreds or thousands of kilometers across.

The Ancient Weapon, Poseidon, was stated to be capable of sinking everything under the waves, that would include the Red Line and islands as massive as Alabasta. Shirahoshi has a High 6-A potential right there with her powers.

Don't get me started on the potential for Fujitora dropping a moon onto the planet. If we assume one of those things are Earth-sized and falls at the 35.1km/s escape velocity of the OP world, that carries 5-B Kinetic Energy by itself. Imagine him doing something like that and dropping the damn thing on Kaido and Kaido tanks it. Haha.

Anything could happen, to be honest. The series could take a turn like Dragon Ball did when going into DBZ. We'd probably get a massive expansion to the verse.

@Cin

My point exactly. I mean nobody expected 3-A DBZ and it happened in time. And considering the amount of time OP has there's a decent chance we'll get a moon-Planet level feat within that timeframe.

Oda doesn't want One Piece to lose any VS debates so in the very last chapter he's gonna turn everyone in OP into higher dimensional beings.

I seriously hope One Piece surpasses DB in power. I'm so tired of DB being the strongest mainstream shonen anime. And now that they're all tier 3's....

Don't forget that DB started off as just a story about martial artists and world tournaments. Nothing crazy. And now we got a pokemon who casually nukes universes.

Probably around the level where the top tiers of One Piece are sitting around at (The admirals, Whitebeard, etc), unless Luffy gains a new power-up, or signs that Luffy will vastly surpass the majority of the admirals in terms of power.

Skytheblue said:
I seriously hope One Piece surpasses DB in power. I'm so tired of DB being the strongest mainstream shonen anime. And now that they're all tier 3's....
That won"t happen DB verse will keep getting stronger

>_> thats what i predict lets see what happens.. in 15 years if i am correct i want a profile in my honor :3

There is a theory that the one piece is actually destroying the red line and uniting the whole world, thus creating 'one piece' That said, I did the math, and that was High 6-A to super low end Low 5-B depending on method of destruction. Anything higher would be a little too high imo. I doubt we will introduce planet busters in one piece. MAYBE a moon buster, but even then. As for occams razor, no speculation, probably 6-B, likely higher since he will surpass Aokiji and Whitebeard eventually.

I think it will reach about the same (Or even higher) level than Bleach and Naruto.

I Zoro and Sanji would have around High 5-C ~ Low 5-B and Luffy will have around Low 5-B ~ 5-B or even High 5-B ~ 5-A with strongest attacks.

I think it will get AT MOST around High 5-A to VERY Low 4-C (Sorry, i think i've wanked it a bit =P)

But i remember characters like Buggy, Usopp and Condoriano already have a 3-A (While supressed) to 0 in full power.

(Only a joke guys)

I can see Luffy reaching High 6-A in AP/durability. He would probably cap at Relativistic in reaction speed, (via Haku), and have Sub-Relativistic combat speed.

I think Luffy would be 5-B or 4-C(assuming One Piece earth is 100 time bigger than our earth,which was the result of some calc If I'm not mistaken) becuse it been stated that whitbread can destory earth. I know that for now this still hyperbole but i dont think Oda is the kind of mangaka that would wirte something without a reason,almost everything has a purpose and Oda love to make foreshadowing.I think in the future we will discover that this actaully true and not hyperbole

@Ryop

The One Piece world has an accepted size of 10x times the size of our earth until further notice. As much as I love One Piece the most I think they'll reach is maybe high 5-A and even then I have serious doubts about that.

Knightofannihilation666 said:
@Ryop
The One Piece world has an accepted size of 10x times the size of our earth until further notice. As much as I love One Piece the most I think they'll reach is maybe high 5-A and even then I have serious doubts about that.
Oh i thought it was 100 time,well 10 time is like what? Large Planet level? still cool.

Like i said for my opinion Oda isn't the kind of mangaka that forgot details or write things without a reason,i am really think we will see in the future more statements of planet level like in Whitbread case.

Maybe with awakening he could do it. An awakened gura gura no Mi would be some scary s*** same thing with the Yami Yami no Mi

Back