• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

How strong will be Luffy at the end of One Piece?

Capitain Buggy-Sama = Usopp = Condoriano >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> All

Nabard123 said:
6-a max due to Blackbeard, will definitely not reach planet level, only the Ancient weapons might
Yeah I agree but who knows?

Oda may reveal the awakening of the Quake Quake fruit which can bust a planet with one punch. Luffy then goes Gear 5th + Awakening and destroys Blackbeard

-BANLK- said:
What if in one of the upcoming chapters Oda randomly reveals that OP earth is 150000 times bigger than our sun lol.
Looool... But in all seriousness, I think Oda did reveal the size of OP planet? IIRC it was about 4 times larger?.

Well One Piece still has at least 10 more years to go and it hasn't even reached its final arc where most shonen power creeps happen. Luffy is already Low 6B. Also taking into account the size of One Piece's planet and the mysteries of the df and Haki, they could get to at its absolute highest High 4C which is a huge stretch as of right now. I'm sure that it will at least reach low 5B. Imagine Blackbeard having the power of every df. Or if the Sea Devil from the DF myth was real. Or if the One Piece itself gives Luffy a massive upgrade. So many possibilities of where the story can go powerwise. Although it definitely isn't reaching DBS power levels lol. Maybe if Oda introduces an actual god or if he makes it so that One Piece was being read by a higher dimensional entity lol.

Absolute low end: High 6-A if he becomes comparable to one of the Ancient Weapons themselves (Pluton, Neptune, or Uranus... Each being capable of wiping out entire islands, which can range in size to something like Alabasta or even the Red-Line itself).

Comfortable, expected middle-end: Low 5-B Assuming the top tiers do something ridiculous like Fujitora or Enel bringing a moon down, Kaido or Blackbeard performing a life-wiping attack, or something similar.

Absolute high end which definitely wont happen for the sake of plot: 4-C Assuming something poofs the largest moon or does something similar like Death-Star Laser the entire Red-Line.

Yeah that's the problem

10 years of One Piece is left and anything can happen in that time Inb4 The Ancient Weapons are higher dimensional gods

@BFF Doubt it, One Piece is huge in Japan, it makes Dragonball look like a third-rate franchise, which is saying a lot considering how big Dragonball is worldwide, only way OP is ending in a rush is if the editor has to finish OP Because the Author died

Japanese tend to live very long.. they have one the lowest death rates in the world so..def, not of old age.

yeah, I don't think so..but whatever it is it will never live up to expectations because it's more about the journey than the destination and all that jazz.

Also I Predict Op will run for another 5 years... Just a feeling

Oda is 43 years old.

Nah it wouldn't be friendship. :^) this isn't Fairy Tail.

Also iirc Oda said that One Piece will be lasting for another decade or so before ending.

If Oda is 43, yeah One Piece can still go on for ten years more.

To be honest, nakama stuff is also in One Piece. Just that people don't find it annoying and full of cringe like the situation in Fairy Tail. And it's also not as excessive.

Veloxt1r0kore said:
I wish there is more devil fruit with some haxy abilities aside Hobi Hobi no mi,like nuclear manipulation?

Oda likes to balance abilities in One Piece. He purposely nerfed Law or that Devil Fruit would have made him even more broken than he is now.

Law....you mean ope ope no mi?

You're right thought,if there is no balance then pika pika no mi will blitz everything.

Still waiting for nuclear devil fruit here....

i Predict EOS

High 6-A Luffy

High 6-B Zoro

High 6-B Sanji

High 6-C Chopper

High 7-A Nami

Have to think about the other Straw pirates

I could see luffy destroying or scaling to someone who can destroy the Red Line and given our current estimation of the OP world that could potencially be planetary or above

Back