• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

How strong is your favorite character???

I'm bored so decided to make this thread...

I can't pick just one so here goes:

Video Games: Dante [Devil May Cry] Low 2-C

Anime: Ichigo Kurosaki [Bleach] At least 5-B

Comics: Ultro Obviously [Marvel] Possibly 2-C, Batman (Post-Crisis) 9-A Higher with preparation, Lobo 4-B at his peak [Both DC]

Film: The Joker (Arthur Fleck) [DC] 9-C (I'm into dark shit)

Cartoon: Samurai Jack [Samurai Jack] High 8-C

Rules: (This term is used lightly)

- Say what medium the character comes from

- Preferably what verse they're from as well

Video Games: V (Devil May Cry) [Devil May Cry]: 10-B, 7-B with Familiars

Visual Novels: Wilhelm Ehrenburg [Shinza Bansho (Dies Irae)]: 7-A

Manga: Izuku Midoriya [My Hero Academia]: 8-C/8-A(??)

Mobile Game: Where do I begin with this one...

Novel: Kyrie (What a Beautiful Series/Kaijin no Karsheel), no profile yet but will come around later. Same with Douglas Fairbanks (Ourai no Gahkthun Novel Anthology).

Video Games: Cole MacGrath (7-A), Phoenix Wright (9-B), Galen Marek (5-B), Sans (9-A), MSPA Reader (9-B, up to 1-B with Retcon Powers, but that hasn't been added to his profile yet), Evil Cole MacGrath (7-A)

Film: Luke Skywalker (5-B, 4-A counting all his appearances outside of just the movies and High 7-C in Disney Canon), The Thing (9-B), Indiana Jones (9-B), Judge Claude Frollo (9-C), MCU Thanos (low 6-B, not the weakest 5-A), Darth Vader (5-B)

Comic Books Spider-man (High 8-C), Superman (4-B), Batman (9-A, 4-B with prep time)

Literature: Sherlock Holmes (10-A, 9-C with pistol), Grand Admiral Thrawn (9-C to 9-A depending on version, 9-A with weapons)

Internet: John Egbert (2-A, up to 1-B with retcon powers), The SCP Foundation (yes, the entire organization. Up to 1-A, but varies wildly), Gamzee Makara (High 4-C)

Film: Thanos (IW)/Iron Man (MK85). 5-A Likely Higher and Low 6-B respectively.

Game: Master Chief/Sans. Master Chief's Tier is Dependent on his equipment but is 8-C physically and Sans is 9-A.

Anime: Ryuko Matoi. High 6-A

Cartoon: Ben 10. Depends on where you see Alien X (2-C or 2-B).

I'm not sure what to Consider RWBY anymore but Ruby Rose is 8-B.

Video Games: The Hunter (Bloodborne) (4-C), William Adams (7-A), Ashen One (4-B), The Hunter (Monster Hunter) (5-A), Vaan (5-A), Nikolai (9-B), Arthas (High 6-C), Doomguy (8-A), Banjo Kazooie (8-A)

Anime: Shintaro Kisaragi (10-B)

Books: Samuel Vimes (9-B), Death (Low 2C), Fiver (10-C)

Tabletops: M O G A R (High 6-A)

Live Action: Walter White (10-C), Jared (Labyrinth) (???), The Last Unicorn (???)

Cartoons: Winnie the Pooh (8-B), Invader Zim (???)

Probably forgrtting a lot. Oh well.

Video Games: Marth High 6-B, Magus 5-A, Luigi 2-B with Pure Hearts, Samus Ara, At least Low 4-C, 3-B with White Holes, Alvis At least 2-C, likely 2-B, possibly 2-A.

Anime/Manga: Hiei and Yusuke Urameshi High 6-A, Inuyasha (Character) Low 7-B, Sesshōmaru 7-A, Piccolo 3-A.

Comics: Spider-Man (Marvel Comics) High 8-C or 4-B as Captain Universe spidey, Lobo (Post-Crisis) 4-B.

Cartoons: Donatello (4Kids) 5-A at peak, Zuko 8-B

Movies: The Terminator (T-800) 9-A in canon.

Other: Godzilla (Composite) 4-B.

At the top of my skull ATM

Yup, gotta like the guy who was kicked out of both Heaven and Hell due to being that problematic.

A hard question to answer, but i believe overall it is pretty good just depends on which fate you're talking about

If you're talking anime, fate/stay night (fate route) by deen isnt good but pretty much every fate/stay night route done by ufotable are good especially the animation quality. If you're into epic fight scenes with interesting characters then fate is for you. But tbh getting into fate is a bit hard at least for me,the beginning of fate/zero is full of boring talks that are important so you cant really skip it but i assure you it gets a lot better as the show goes on

Back