• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The joker torments your favorite character

The joker decides to play games with your favorite character and break them mentally as much as he can.
He is not aiming to kill your favorite character but to either destroy their sense of morality, make them lose control long term, or mentally break or shape/manipulate them in whatever way he would try to do to them in character

Joker gets full knowledge and any preparation time he needs, and his wincon is achieving exactly that and destroying their sense of self or breaking them somehow regardless of what happens to him in the end
Your characters wincon is either killing the joker without in any way losing their minds in the process (note that simply getting mad or upset alone doesnt qualify as losing, but losing your sense of morality like what would happen to batman), or simply managing to not be affected or brought down by any of jokers mind games no matter what.

To make things more "human" and fair, speed is equalised and joker is 9-C minimum, 9-A+ maximum, equalised to any character between those levels.

Last edited:
Koishi literally has no mind to destroy

Utsuho Immensely easy to manipulate. But shes also to dumb to really be emotionally damaged or anything. The only way shed really "break" is if she were tricked into killing satori or rin or something which... would likely be the jokers main goal in this instance.

Mario Not so sure. If physically capable he could torture peach or something to get into marios head but that also depends on how mario would deal with a human psycho. But generally luigi would probably be more vulnerable to him i think.

Omni man Deep sigh - Im going to feed you your own heart

Homelander Homelander probably wouldnt even kill the joker since all they display is laughter and humor with no sense of fear. But homelanders ego is extremely fragile and is easily manipulated by people half as cunning. Would be under the mercy of whatever game joker wants to play with him. As i side note heath ledgers interrogation scene would strengthen the jokers statement of "you have nothing to threaten me with" with homelander in batmans position there

Cell The only things that can really get under cells skin is convincing him hes weak and pathetic so. Theres not much the joker can do on his own without other people. Otherwise cell would eventually get bored and death beam him.

Raiden Theres actually shittonnes of things joker could do to a more vulnerable raiden. If its raiden after embracing his ripper persona, it could go either way (but likely with the joker getting cut into pieces)

Saitama The wincon here is probably making saitama severely snap and kill him (though i doubt someone as weak as joker is gonna recieve a planet busting punch even if he somehow kills genos or something)

Last edited:
So how does this work? Do we suggest characters? Then, do we have to write how they fight the Joker, or do you (OP) do that?

So how does this work? Do we suggest characters? Then, do we have to write how they fight the Joker, or do you (OP) do that?
Taking your favorite (or whatever character you choose) and commenting how you think the scenario would play out

Yu there really isn't much of a morality or mind to break here. At this point Yu is pure emptyness and is alive just because. Manipulating him will be easy since he won't try to resist him very much. Best way here is to kill his cat. Yu will probably lose it, punch joker to death and then a bit more and then either kill himself or just go back to his regular life somehow even more empty.

Denji kinda hard to say here. Not sure if Joker would be willing to go the Makima route to actually give him something in life just to take it away. Denji by himself is not only an idiot to the point even constant threat of death for himself and his friends from a being too powerful for him to even understand only got a "You can come at me whenever you want, except on Saturdays, that's my day off". Manipulating him will be easy since he's dumb and will do anything for a few Yens, but at the same time he is so detached empathically from other humans that i just don't think he can be broken without following Makima's route. Killing Joker won't affect him at least. If anything he probably ties him to a chair and kicks his balls until he dies.

If we're talking about his Chainsaw Devil form then Joker attempts to interact with him, he makes chainsaw noises and then flies away or chops his head off and possibly eats it. that's about it.

Makima Yeah,no. Makima is a terrifying devil who exudes apathy and alienation towards human life. the only thing she cares about that we know of is Chainsawman and her secret desire of being loved by a being she cannot control (wich also resides around chainsawman.) She also has extreme influency over japanese government, is feared by representants of pretty much all other nations on earth and being in the same city as her it's pretty much guaranteed she can watch your every step and hear every word you say if she bothers.

Killing any amount of humans won't work, Killing Denji and the chainsaw devil is pretty hard with her existence around, directly confronting her will at best lead to her giving Joker a tiny smile before blasting a hole through him or mind control. Even on the offchance he somehow discovers a way to kill her by nulling her contract, it still wouldn't count as one of his objectives since she gets her memories erased and respawns in hell. Killing Denji likely has her angry if not annoyed, but she can just wait for Pochita to pop up on human world again, Mocking her desire to be loved will probably lead to the same thing as directly confronting her. etc. ngl, but i can't think of one way for Joker to deal any lasting mental damage to Makima.

Mob Quite easily. If we're talking about Mob then all he needs to do is kill his family, then he goes ???% and wipes out an entire city and goes rogue or takes his own life. If we're talking Shigeo Kageyama as in the alter ego the same also applies, but the chances of him killing joker and not caring if he gets confronted directly or anything else are really high

Mogami Keiji probably the most impossible in this list. Dude's a doomer ghost who comitted suicide while he was alive, his only real life objective is inflicting misery on those who are ignored by law or held on a pedestal by society. He'd probably just possess Joker or kill him no matter what he tries.

Yu Narukami: Kinda depends on the point in time. Yu has had moments where his moral's and ideals were severely weakened, but taking him any time post P4/G? He probably wouldn't fold. Likely would incapacitate Joker, not quite kill him though.

Tohru Adachi: Mangle Him, Magatsu Izanagi
Megidolaon go brrrrrrrrr

Makoto Yuki: I don't care.
Proceeds to casually incap Joker with Ailment Hax or smth, walks away

Kotone Shiomi: Same as Makoto but... Less, Idc, more emotion. She might be a little more disturbed by Joker.

Ren Amamiya: Proceeds to enter Joker's Palace, win's argument by literally changing Joker's heart

Goro Akechi: If this is Akechi in 3rd semester or with Loki, he's already gonna try to Kill Joker for laughing at him, cause he's... Very Violent. More interesting would be taking them to a public setting, assuming his Detective Prince Mask. Akechi has a well built mask to the public, but tons of holes to be seen in it- Most notably, Joker could Shit talk his mother, or comment about Akechi's Father. He could even poke at his numerous insecurities and his jealousy of Ren. Akechi may very well just break and shoot him dead. While this isn't necessarily out of Akechi's Morales, this would be Joker breaking Akechi's character and revealing the ugliness inside... It's not one to one with the conditions, but this would prolly be a win in Joker's book.

Naoto Shirogane: Proceeds to arrest The wrong Phantom Thief

Aigis: Prolly just, busts his Kneecaps and walks away

Labrys: Unironically would accidentally kill him while trying to incap him, shrug, leave

Sho Minazuki: Join's Joker's Laughter, the two end up becoming the Ultimate Pun Makers

Rise Kujikawa: Tbh she prolly just run's away from him.

Futaba Sakura: "Ok while you're busy talking about Mom down there, I'm gonna play my Switch in my UFO"

(Ka)Sumi(re) Yoshizawa: Yeah no she prolly just, folds unless this is true end, post Royal Sumi. If it is, then she prolly shrugs it off and Incap's him.

Shinjiro Aragaki: "Dumbass." Headbutt's Joker into oblivion

Yes, I know these are all Persona Character's. No, I don't care.

Vinnie Cannoli: Joker probably wouldn't be too interested in him TBH, he's a morally questionable gangster already, outside of Cannoli trying to find and kill Joker once he knows who's trying to **** with him, he's a simple guy with simple motivations: Kill anyone who crosses him, and get paid. Joker would fall into the former category and seeing as he's not allowed to kill Cannoli, the ladder eventually wins.

Firestar: Joker can't speak cat. And even if he could Firestar is just... extremely faithful and willful and would probably eventually get the better of Joker eventually.

Literally any fate Character I give a damn about: just atomizes Joker or gets someone to do it for them.

Literally any Warhammer Fantasy character: just atomizes Joker, or, in the case of Sigvald, just outskills him and throws being just a prideful ass 24/7.

Literally any 40K character: see above, atomizes Joker.

Literally any RotMG character: kills Joker eventually. Or atomizes him.

Imperius(Diablo): the last guy to make him question his morality got cut in half. And he's High 8-C, possibly Low 2-C. Joker dies.

Dave Miller(Dayshift at Freddy's): Joker wins, let's go over both sides. Feral: considering Jack drove him to tears and to go cry in the garbage by basically going on a few minute long rant WITHOUT Social Influencing, I think Joker can just do a similar thing. Normal side: Henry literally killed Dave with words/a few sentences, while Joker lacks Henry's insane Social influencing to pull that, it's likely he'd be able to make Dave go down.

Jack Kennedy(Dayshift at Freddy's): just no. Good route Jack was unbothered by Henry's Social influencing, and, well, as I said earlier, Joker's Social influencing isn't as good. And Evil route Jack? The last dude who we saw tick him off was Feral Dave. And Jack literally ripped him limb by limb. So you can guess what happens to Joker.

Literally all Phones (DSaF): while different characters they all have exploitable pasts, and considering none of them are willpower monsters by any means like Jack is Joker just breaks each of them eventually.

Literally any Star Wars force user: pastes Joker by breathing too hard.

And that's all for my personal batch

Sekibayashi Jun: I’m…not sure how Joker would go about this. Physical pain won’t do much, Seki literally takes anything thrown at him on principle. He’s fought against characters that were literally smashing his internals with their strikes and was completely unaffected, mentally.

Depending on if Joker can see through Seki’s act, I can see him pretending to be mindbroken to catch Joker off guard, before taking him to SUPLEX CITY.

Mysterio: Assuming Joker gets rid of his equipment, I can see Joker breaking him. Mysterio’s been driven mad, and even killed himself, in the comics. Frankly, I think he could probably just break his mind with some extended torture.

Usopp: Usopp has more mental resilience then alot of people give him credit for, but uh, Joker could definitely break his mind if he tries hard enough. His mental shortcomings, like his cowardice, are very exploitable.

Ultraman Zero - This guy has lived for over 6000 years, and the things he's encountered are numerous universe ending threats where the powers involved has either nearly killed him or has actually killed him, making for numerous sources of mental trauma. Even before all this, as the equivalent of a pre-teen, he's been sent off to train under a martial arts master whose training regiments typically include beaf the shit out of your students with your overwhelming power. In one event, he is trapped in an illusory dimension where his doubts are being thrown at him in the form of manifestations of himself. These do not cause him actual trauma. It is only when he got possessed and forced to watch as Belial kill his friends one by one while trapped as a soul inside his own body that finally got him. He quite literally goes through this experience again when swimming through the literal sands of time where these memories are forcefully triggered. And yet that's the point he attained the necessary mental clarity to move past it. Not only that, but eventually Zero meets with the one guy that is almost literally just Joker but an Ultra, specializing in getting into your head and play your doubts on you until you break, most times with just his words even. Long story short, I am leaning into positive affirmation that Zero might actually be able to push past Joker.

Sorry, only know one character I can do this with. Typical.

Dave Miller(Dayshift at Freddy's): Joker wins, let's go over both sides. Feral: considering Jack drove him to tears and to go cry in the garbage by basically going on a few minute long rant WITHOUT Social Influencing, I think Joker can just do a similar thing. Normal side: Henry literally killed Dave with words/a few sentences, while Joker lacks Henry's insane Social influencing to pull that, it's likely he'd be able to make Dave go down.

Jack Kennedy(Dayshift at Freddy's): just no. Good route Jack was unbothered by Henry's Social influencing, and, well, as I said earlier, Joker's Social influencing isn't as good. And Evil route Jack? The last dude who we saw tick him off was Feral Dave. And Jack literally ripped him limb by limb. So you can guess what happens to Joker.

Literally all Phones (DSaF): while different characters they all have exploitable pasts, and considering none of them are willpower monsters by any means like Jack is Joker just breaks each of them eventually.
based DSAF appearance.

when can we have their profiles on the wiki

Think that's more a FC/OC wiki thing
technically, DSaF doesn't fully fall under fan fiction. the rule for fan fiction is '"fan-made" refers to ones appearing within fanfiction or works containing a sufficient amount of another piece of fiction's copyrighted material without official permission.'

now dont get me wrong, it is a fnaf fan game, but so is one night at flumpty and it's on this wiki. DSaF has it's own characters, own plot (which is very comprehensible), and it has it's own backstories for the characters that are taken from fnaf. this isn't like me wanting to index Five night's at candy's, which is literally just a fnaf clone.

i think there can be a point made for it to be indexed here.

An unfortunate fate.

No big dick davey on the site. this is why VSBattles' main site is inferior to FC/OC, as dave is there.
Funnily enough Dave going against any kind of social influencing... just loses if they try to talk him down. But yes Dave is a ******* knee-slapper lol

Killua: Killua’s dealt with sadistic psychopaths before, Mans literally grew up with them as family. The only way to piss him off is to threaten Gon or Alluka and he’d just flip his switch, tear Joker to shreds, and walk away unaffected.

Mew?

Invisible at will & only shows itself to those pure of heart. Very intelligent, but not known to speak human language. Its genetic connection to all Pokemon, possibility of it having relatives is slim to none.

Technically, OP says Joker gets full knowledge & any preptime he needs, so what's the most Joker can do with a lifetime of preptime? Could he make a "kill all Pokemon except Mew" bomb?
I mean, that'd probably anger Mew, but at that point, there's arguably greater concerns. (Absol & Xatu among probably others foreseeing the disaster, Celebi, Dialga & Arceus doing time travel

....Getting rid of all the pure-hearted people in the world?

Is Joker bloodlusted? If not, I'm not sure he has the self-restraint to prepare enough to do it all at once before some kind of Pokemon or something takes notice & Mew or something or someone slams him into a wall or a slammer.

Back