• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Your Favorite Character Participates in the Tournament of Power.

Now for those who aren't familiar with the Tournament of Power from Dragon Ball Super, it's a Battle Royale between 80 people from 8 different universes to determine the fate of the participating universes, universes that lost will be erased out of existence. You can click this link to learn more about the ToP and the members participating in it: https://dragonball.fandom.com/wiki/Tournament_of_Power

Basically, another team with your favorite character(s) is added to the battle, it doesn't necessarily have to be a team, you can use just a single character if you want to. If you want to use a team, up to 10 people can be added, you can use characters from a single franchise or multiple characters from multiple franchises.

To make things more interesting, speed will be equalized, and any weaker characters is now wanked buffed to Pre-UIS SSB Goku Level (3-A). If your team members have Statistics Amplification, then it can be even higher. Characters with weak regular stats but with Low 2-C and above haxes (like Kamijou Touma's Imagine Breaker which is a High 1-C powernull) can be used as long as it doesn't kill their opponents instantly.

The highest character tier you can use is Low 2-C (Universe Level+)

Examples: Naruto which is a 5-C is now buffed to 3-A for this tournament. Jotaro which is 9-B with an 8-C stand will have both himself and his stand buffed to 3-A. Kamijou Touma who is a 9-C with a 1-C powernull is now buffed to 3-A physically, his power null however remains at 1-C.

Some rules for the Tournament of Power:

The only legitimate way to win is to knock your opponents off the stage. Even if your opponent is unconscious or sealed, they will still remain in play until pushed off the stage.

You may NOT kill your opponents, your team will be immediately disqualified if your team members violate this rule.

You can't use weapons or healing items.

Flight is disabled unless your character is naturally born with flight ability (like wings for example.) Jumping high is still allowed.

The time limit for this match is 48 minutes.

The winning team is the team with the most survivors after the time limit ends or the last standing team after everyone else has been eliminated.

The AP part should be somewhat restricted. 10 pre UIS SSB Goku tier guys plus hax would be kinda OP as a team lol

I choose my Gen 1 team led by Mewtwo:

Mewtwo, Pikachu, Charizard, Gengar, Alakazam, Tauros, Machamp, Rhydon, Vaporeon, Venusaur

(I’m trying to mix competitive Gen 1 battling with iconic status)

For my team I'm choosing Dante, Nero, Vergil, Vivec, The Nerevarine, The Dovahkiin, and Kratos.

And for people to bump up 3-A, I choose Yujiro Hanma, Baki Hanma, and Post-Crisis Superman

Dante and Vergil are h2h pros and pretty decently haxxed even without weapons, same with Kratos, in addition Nero and Kratos hit like 4-dimensional trains. As for the TES Trio: So. Much. Hax. Lol.

And as for the dudes to bump up to 3-A, I choose two of the most skilled h2h fighters on the wiki, and then Superman for gits and shiggles

Last edited:
Back