• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I realized that I forgot to provide context.

On the ledge overlooking the sea, Luke Skywalker floated a few centimetres above the stone. Pebbles hovered around him. His eyes were closed and his legs crossed. His face was strained, and beneath his grey beard the tendons of his neck stood out. Tears streamed down his face as he poured his strength, his very essence, into the Force.

Behind him the peak shuddered, shedding dust and chunks of debris.

~ The Last Jedi novelization

noice

I don't care what anyone says

Luke projecting himself lightyears away to save his friends is extremely badass

humiliating Kylo Ren and defeating him with out even touching him

also, this is far more in character for Luke than him simply just force pushing and throwing AT-M6's around.

Shadowbokunohero said:
also, this is far more in character for Luke than him simply just force pushing and throwing AT-M6's around.
Fun Fact:

The Last Jedi novel states that those AT-M6s which opened fire on Luke have enough combined firepower to level a fairly large city. And you know how big cities in Star Wars can get. Several hundred metre wide and few kilometre tall skyscrapers are absolutely nothing special in that galaxy.

And people think a group of M1 Abrams tanks can take on one of those things.

Js250476 said:
Would Luke tanking those blasts as a projection scale to his normal durability at all?
We don't know if the projection put up a Force barrier to defend against those blasts or if they simply did jack shit to him due to intangibility.

But since Luke now has a 7-C to High 7-C quake feat, that means he can showcase such level of defensive power as well. So of course his AP here would scale to his defensive power.

We know that Disney Vader can wreck an AT-AT casually with his telekinesis. Well, in the latest issue of the Vader 2017 comic, he put up a Force barrier which held temporarily against a tsunami powerful enough to wash away AT-ATs and wreck a small city i.e. showcased defensive power comparable to his offensive power.

We don't know how much Luke's power grew after the Battle of Endor and during his journeys across the galaxy. All we know is that he surpassed prime Vader. So High 7-C makes the most sense.

Gargoyle One said:
I still wonder how this Luke compares to Sidious
Unfortunately, we have no answer in Canon for this. The only thing we do know is that Luke's potential is greater than that of Sidious.

Kaltias said:
I love how every feat in Star Wars is either High 7-C, High 6-A, or tier 4 lol
It's god damn amazing how consistent it is.

There's like, 8 7-C feats and 5 High 6-A feats.

@Everlasting @Gargoyle

Don't forget how hilariously consistent 9-A blasters are. There are like 9 feats on 9-A for heavy blaster pistols and blaster rifles.

The only big inconsistency is Bastila Sha

Like, she's said to be on the level of the 20+ Pettatons Kenobi, yet fought on par with the 1.3 Exaton Revan, then again, that might be because she was boosted by the star forge

I'll first make a blog on this. Antvasima told me in the past that I should avoid putting in links to discussion threads for profile stat justifications and that blog links would be best.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back