• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

How Marvel Fits Into The New Tiering System

Status
Not open for further replies.
This thread is supposed to be a discussion on how Marvel characters fit into the newly introduced tiering system, and what some of them will be changed to.

Anyway, for TOAA, I see him being 1-A+ at the very least (maybe High 1-A, but I don't think he qualifies) for treating beings like Oblivio as mere fiction.

Don't think that's enough for 1-A+, that's just 1 degree of transcendence.

1-A+ as far as i understand is you being like infinite steps above 1-A, each step being infinite.

But have no knowledge on Marvel so i will just see what the supporters say.

It looks like I initially misread that part of the Tiering System page. He'll be downgraded to plain 1-A, but it should definitely be noted that he is far above is AAO incarnation.

One section of transcendence now is transcending baseline Outerversals as they do a mere mortal to my knowledge. Anyways: They should be Low 1-A at least based on it's usages of Cardinals:

https://www.hoodedutilitarian.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/08/Cantor.jpg

The "At least" because of the way they describe it:

• The comic hints that there is far more potent concepts than the cardinals that the Multiverse is made up of
  • Fantastic Four encountered realms within the timelines tha explicitly were stated to surpass the concept of Mathematics [The Time Variance Authority and Null-Time Zone ; Which in this case would include George Cantors' Set Theory as that was described]
  • "Starting with Aleph" implies it uses all the transfinite numbers in Cantor's theory of sets, not just Aleph.
  • There are some realms within the timelines that connect to the Multiverse
It also outright states that the "number of realities" mirrors the number of higher-dimensions, potentially leading to an upgrade for the 2-As in terms of how many universes there are.

I'm unsure if the Low 1-As will stay Low 1-A via what I posted, but also something else I may be wrong about... But am going to mention anyways. Let me post some part of the Tiering System that shows the difference between 1-A and Low 1-A [If we accept Low 1-A for the Basic Dimensions of the Multiverse]:

1-A: "Even in relation to infinite or uncountably infinite dimensions, usually by perceiving them as akin to fiction or something similarly insignificant. "

In other words the difference between Low 1-A and 1-A is similar to the difference between something akin to a higher-D difference to the Multiverse entire, unlike with High 1-B. Due to Ultimates having realms beyond the Multiverse that qualify for such a thing , I feel they can actually qualify as 1-A if this is true,

The 2nd Existential Seed
well if this gose through like this then Toaa is getting a high 1-A via seeing all of this as mere fiction

also i've been waiting for marvel to be 1-A for so damn long hope it finnally happens

You should probably ask Ultima Reality, DontTalkDT, and Sera EX to comment here.

It was the comic where the Fantastic Four first visit the Time Variance Authority... What comic exactly is unknown to me right this minute. I can look it up right now if need be.

Antvasima said:
You should probably ask Ultima Reality, DontTalkDT, and Sera EX to comment here.
Kepekley23 as well.

If I could can I get a full rundown on marvel cosmology as a whole and currently? How many characters would be 1-A?

The 2nd Existential Seed said:
It was the comic where the Fantastic Four first visit the Time Variance Authority... What comic exactly is unknown to me right this minute. I can look it up right now if nee
If I could can I get a full rundown on marvel cosmology as a whole and currently? How many characters would be 1-A?

Only Above-All-Others, Regulator Thanos, and Oblivion are full 1-A, as far as I am aware.

well with the new tier stystem he might be 1-A+ possibly even high 1-A

depending how we treat charaters such as the living tribunal

I think that TOAA would only be 1-A according to the new system, but we preferably need input from Ultima Reality, Kepekley23, and Sera EX.

All Multi-abstracts are scaled to Multi-Eternity.

Multi-Eternity embodiesthe totality of existence,on all planes and levels of Creation, which supposed to be have uncountably infinite higher infinities.

So, Multi-Abstracts can qualify for Low 1-A.

Oblivion implied that, he sees all reality as a fiction/dream.

"Again and again, the Universe is born, struggles for life and independence -- Then falls once more into my gaping maw! This world of illusion I have created here is only a reflection of the world beyond! All life is a dream! All Creation is populated by phantoms. Everything springs from Oblivion's loins-- And everything returns to Oblivion's womb!"

He's the Void, from which all creation emerged.

AAO is likely above than Oblivion and AR Thanos scales to him.

Oblivion, AAO and AR Thanos can qualify for 1-A.

OAA sees Oblivion as a fiction so he's too 1-A, but in a higher degree.

What is the evidence for uncountably infinite higher dimensions within Multi-Eternity, and that these are each treated as a higher infinity?

Okay. I think that we need some good arguments for that first.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back