• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

How many people can resist Luffy's Conqueror Haki?

The_Calaca

VS Battles
Retired
So Luffy is standing in the center of World of Void's stage surrounded by all the wiki (3-D only).

He procceeds to use his Conqueror Haki to take down as many as possible.

This isn't a Luffy vs all the wiki but who many characters can withstand to the shockwave.

FYI: Conqueror knocks down people with poor willforce or just lesser than Luffy's and some people with a will strong enough can withstand it with no problems. Animals are automatically tamed against this as when Luffy tamed Brutal Bull.

Also, Conqueror is Empathic Manipulation so characters resistant to it are allowed.

People resistant to Empathic Manipulation:

• Dark Souls's protagonists.
People with strong enough willpower:

• All the Green Lanterns.
  • Homura Akemi.

If Empathic Manip's quality works the same way Mindhax does at least 50k people.

Dark Souls protags. If they can resist the undead curse through this, they're probably good to resist Luffy.

I honestly think Haoshoku Haki is an overrated ability, even in-verse. It's simply meant to show who has the qualities of a king or emperor, not some kind of hax ability. I'd take the other types of Haki any day for combat purposes.

It's shown that some of these unnamed, impossible-to-remember faced, one-panel fodder can take it without getting knocked out so it's a bit hard to determine in crossover fights. I'd say those wild animals and wimpy characters with little to nonexistent willpower. This is my observation based on what we've seen so far. Obviously, we will get more info on it.

The One Piece wiki also says stronger people can take it and provides a citation, iirc. As for characters that can resist it based on willpower alone in the entire wiki, I think they'd be too much to mention...

It's a pretty big list, I know. But I'm bored.

Also, first good use was at Marineford where Luffy knocked a big amount of marine trained soldiers while some of them were barely able to resist it.

Back