• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

How is Arceus Multiversal if there are multiple versions of it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
1. That Logic is flawed? Care to explain? 2. I don't see any scans for avatar creation 3. I should of been more specific. If Arceus created the entire multiverse how can one Arceus be multiversal?

Following, and hoping for this to not be closed without the question answered, which it hasn't so far.

Basically:

Different games are canonized as different dimensions

Palkia created every dimension

Arceus scales from stomping Palkia

The real cal howard said:
"The Original One breathed alone before the universe came."
Were you expecting someone to be there with him before the universe was even created? Or do you want to change the meaning of the text to fit out stats?

So what? Palkia didn't created all dimensions, different games taking place in different dimensions means nothing unless you can confirm Palkia made those as well.

Different games are canonized as different dimensions, and Palkia created different dimensions. Here's all the proof you need.

You are the one who needs to post proof the statement about different dimension are not referring to, well, other dimensions.

"Dialga, the mythical Pokémon, and the master of time! ...And the other. Palkia, the mythical Pokémon, and the master of space and dimensions!"

~Cyrus

"This is the pattern that represents Palkia, the master of space and dimensions..."

~Cynthia

"Its
total control over the boundaries of space enable it to transport itself to faraway places or even other dimensions."

~Pokedex HG/SS

"The second one says this:
The birth of PALKIA.
The creator of parallel dimensions...
Alive, yet not alive...
Everything drifts in space...
To arrive in the same universe.
It is the blessing of PALKIA."

~Ancient statue D/P/Pt

"Space is ever-expanding dimensions...
Our spirits, too, are as space..."

~Mural about Palkia (Celestic Ruins)

"Discover new dimensions with the
Legendary Palkia!
The Water- and
Dragon-type Pokémon is ready to rip
through battles with its mighty
Spacial Rend attack!"

~Palkia 2018 Event

I think there's more, but now I don't remember :p

TriforcePower1 said:
Different games are canonized as different dimensions, and Palkia created different dimensions. Here's all the proof you need.
Please consider reading this again. Can you not see how this is an association fallacy? Again, Palkia didn't made all dimensions.

Interesting, but... you need proof to say that.
Why does the assumption based on a fallacy needs no proof but the more logical interpretation needs proof?

Legit this is "it has to be this way!" next to "we don't know, let's not assume stuff based on nothing", only the former needs evidence.

Interesting, but... you need proof to say that.
Why does the assumption based on a fallacy needs no proof but the more logical interpretation needs proof?

Legit this is "it has to be this way!" next to "we don't know, let's not assume stuff based on nothing", only the former needs evidence.

I think it's finally time to unleash my ultimate meme

Different games are canonized as different dimensions

7578C17B-EEDF-4340-A681-78E086F0A4D2
1439DAD7-04EE-4C24-BFE6-F3D849EF2F0F
202507FB-26E0-49C1-A389-AB08C1B380F2
13ECDB73-19B7-411F-A3A1-B5CCE4D4AF46
AF723E2E-A0F5-43D3-A426-9974844E20F1
End result being that Palkia created other Pokémon games

TriforcePower1 said:
So like, did you miss the parts in which I said that Palkia didn't created all dimensions? Stuff that you quoted?

The statements say that Palkia created dimensions, yes, not all or every one of them. If not then I kindly invite any admin to add this fact in Palkia's profile with no CRT.

It doesn't say "every" because that's the base assumption. If you created something, you're assumed to have created that something.

You still haven't posted proof that that statement magically shouldn't apply to the games. Till that moment, your argument is completely unfounded.

Regarding the OP's question, this has been answered so many times in the past that im surprised this is not a discussion rule to be added onto Arceus's page.

Can you stop with this line of saying everything about Arceus is wanked Pachi?

Your better than this and you know this will only cause problems.

Lol

I wasnt even trying to imply that.

I just found those pages. Take it easy man.

TriforcePower1 said:
If you created something, you're assumed to have created something.
Never said Palkia didn't make dimensions, if anything, I affirmed that many times. Let me fix that for you.

TriforcePower1 said:
If you created something, you're assumed to have created every something that exists.
There we go, it now fits on your arguments, you should also ask an admin to add this in the Creation page to avoid confusion. No CRT needed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back