• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

How fast is Minato Physically? Is he faster than A or comparable? What of Tobirama? (Not revision, just a genuine question)

Status
Not open for further replies.
People have said that Tobirama wasn't as "fast" as Minato-- that he was only fast because of FTG. I always believed that Minato was super fast, as well, but the only real feats he has besides reactions are the famous A dodge, him saving Kakashi by blitzing him and a fodder ninja when Kaka was little, and scaling based off of that weird statement where Tobirama congratulated him on his speed-- though I don't know if that was raw or FTG and I don't know how fast Tobirama is. Tobi was also called the fastest of his time-- but I don't know if that was counting Hashi or not-- the God of Shinobi. And it's arguable that Minato was fast for the exact same reasons, that tobirama was fast. So... What do you all think? Is Minato really featless in movement speed? How fast do you think he is in movement speed?

His reflexes are on par if higher than A, based on the showing of him reacting to A's full speed with the big guy's fist inches before his face. A believes Minato to be faster than him as well, saying that he never thought anyone would surpass the 4th in speed.

Minato's physical speed... he outran an explosion, so there's that.

Tobirama complimented his shunshin, which is just amped movement for one big jump.

Tobi was fastest of his time because of FTG slash, iirc.

Well he has sage mode which amps his stats, and if we use edo, then he has Bijuu Mode which can keep up with BSM Naruto in sheer speed, so there's that.

But I'm talking base Minato with movement speed exclusively. Because I can buy him to be slightly slower than A physically, as it's established in the Fight of Sasuke Vs Lee that even if you can see your opponent's moves, it doesn't matter if you're not fast enough. So, I feel like it's a bit of stretch to say that he physically blitzes A, but...

Minato was faster than the second and third hokages, and possibly even the first hokage in base. Tobirama is equal to Madara's brother, who was at least half as powerful as his brother is before he gained the rinnegan. Judging from how a Faster A with Ohnoki's weighted boulder jutsu couldn't even touch a restricted Madara, I'm inclined to say... Yeah, he might be physically faster than A through scaling... But that doesn't make... Sense...? Idk. What do you think about that?

His body movements are up there with A's but his reflexes are much higher. His only long-distance feats are the shunshin across countries and his outrunning an explosion that he had to unwrap around baby Nardo.

It's why we see him slowly reaching for the ball that Obito sent his way, but at the same time, Tobirama grabbed it and teleported it to Obito, said 'this belongs to you' or something, and teleported away. He's not as fast physically.

Minato is Superior to KCM Naruto.

• He was able to catch Naruto from a couple meters away faster than Obito could stab him from a few feet away
  • Reacted to Raikage from a centimeter away (Literally) upon first meeting him without knowing exactly how fast he was where as Naruto had a few inches.
  • Managed to Grab Kushina and get a good distance away from 100% Kurama in the time it took it, while in motion, to try and crush Kushina from several meters away. Mind you, 50% Kurama could pressure SM Naruto in attack speed alone.
  • Outpaced the other kages who where rushing across massive countries in a matter of minutes fast enough to prep the battlefield (TenPen-Chii crater is country sized iirc), warp Juubi's BD and have a small conversation before the other Kages arrived.

Well logically, BM Minato is on par with BSM Naruto, so that would confirm Minato is faster than Naruto at a lower power stage, since his base = KCM Naruto. KCM Naruto could dodge A, where KCM < BM < BSM, though he almost exclusively uses teleportation.

And as an Edo he's much weaker than his living counterpart, since Edo Itachi could keep up with EMS Sasuke.

So, it wouldn't be a stretch to say that Minato could race around the same speed physically as KCM Naruto? Because that is what I'm wondering. Is Base Minato at his peak able to run as fast or close to as fast as KCM Naruto, putting him comparable to the Raikage in terms of movement/travel speed?

Amexim said:
So, it wouldn't be a stretch to say that Minato could race around the same speed physically as KCM Naruto? Because that is what I'm wondering. Is Base Minato at his peak able to run as fast or close to as fast as KCM Naruto, putting him comparable to the Raikage in terms of movement/travel speed?
I would say yes.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back