• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

How fast is All Might with the Weights on?

Done this calc a few months ago while reading the manga I did some back checks as the anime wasn't somthing I had caught up on at that point but after comparing and cross analysing the data files, I poured myself through the fossil data and it turns out pineapples contain acidic contents.

Radical Resident Khan said:
So what was level of his speed? Can you post the calc here?
Yeah let me just (Grabs bag of raw data) lets have a look here (Pushes some old speed calc's for jurassic park out of the way) now hold on I think this is it let me grab it (A snake bites Jimbob's hand and pulls him into the bag) cooor blimey that hurt good thing my ol' pet snake tammy isn't posinioses but infact a green rat snake that sleeps in the raw bag of data as it's humid and requires constant heat and moisture. (Jimbob finds the data inside what appears to be an old copy of Uncharted 2: Among theives Steel book edition) Now why on earth did I leave it here let me just have a read of whats going on in here, ok so about All might, yeah it turns out that when he puts the weights on it reminds him of his weakening condition which means he's sort of putting in some effort so he's quick but not quite so quick but then it's a bit hard to tell because he's got those weights on but then the weights are only like the size of his hands so we don't actually know if they affect it by so I guess he's Quickish but he could be better+ level '''''also don't forget not to over feed your tortoise and not to give them ice burg lettuce as it contains no vitamins.

Back