• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

How far Shaka goes in DBS?

Okay. Prove to me how he Atomizes a Universal size, 4-D being?

Well, Let me just ask you this one question. Can Infinite Zamasu kill a human who so happens to have High Regen? Is he incapable of destroying all the atoms within said human, despite the power difference being over two infinites?

Which is why it would be stalemate.

Shaka FRA.

Also, how long does it take for a thread to close? I'm sorry in advance if i answered in a closed thread...lol...

Cosmo gives a strong hax resistence to Shaka(this is for physical attacks too), and he can send everyone of DB to the hell with his hax and Tenbu Horin and Agyo will cause a immense damage in DB chars. His mind erasing will be useful here on those who don't have a resistence to mind manipulation and he can destroy the souls of everyone in DB.

Though Dragon Ball Heroes isn't canon. However, Shaka can't beat the chars of there because they're far superior than Shaka, maybe those that have the same tier.

JackJoyce said:
Power null + High 3-A reality warping + transmutation = Dead Shaka
Shaka can use a illusion on Grand Priest and this would work very well, since Saga, Camus and Shura, who have a good mind and illusions resistence thanks to cosmo. Daishinkan doesn't has any resistence to this. And Shaka has a good resistence to reality warping and can destroy Grand Priest's soul. Shaka could lock Dai in a illusion before the battle starts. (¬_¬)

Isn't infinite zamasu 4-D?

Can Shaka meaningfully affect him? He also doesn't seem like he's really made of matter.

Tfw the low 2-c that's shitty in verse is the only one a character may have trouble with

Seiyas, as we treat hax like that as being bound to the user.

Dlanor O'Bell said:
Shaka can use a illusion on Grand Priest and this would work very well, since Saga, Camus and Shura, who have a good mind and illusions resistence thanks to cosmo. Daishinkan doesn't has any resistence to this. And Shaka has a good resistence to reality warping and can destroy Grand Priest's soul. Shaka could lock Dai in a illusion before the battle starts. (¬_¬)
Illusions are not going to have a good impact on someone with Clairvoyance. Also Shaka don't have Resistance to Reality warping in his profile. The only thing that's going to give GP trouble is Mind/Soul hax

Gargoyle One said:
How can he kill him exactly?
Sure he gets absolutely disintegrated by breathing but he still regens, and he resists Erasure from people who make the Gods look like jokes.

<As he has Omnipresence and speed is Equalized

Bruh....
Like who?

JackJoyce said:
Dlanor O'Bell said:
Illusions are not going to have a good impact on someone with Clairvoyance. Also Shaka don't have Resistance to Reality warping in his profile. The only thing that's going to give GP trouble is Mind/Soul hax
Shaka stills destroying Dai's soul. And the illusions will be useful against him, he can't scape of illusions with Clairvoyance, but Grand Priest can gain informations about Shaka with this in fact. However, he probably will fall in a illusion and Shaka will destroy his soul and take off Daishinkan's senses. Well, that is my opnion.

Well he can surely wreck GP if his mind/soul manipulation is instant. It's just that illusions won't do much to most high tier DBS characters. There's plenty of ways to deal with it

For starters Reality warping is the easiest thing GP can do to remove those illusions. Then there's enhanced senses (including ki sensing & superhuman hearing), Ultra Instinct, Clairvoyance (makes him know almost everything in his vicinity), portal creation (can go to a different place where the illusions don't exist). In a worst case scenario he can just launch an omnidirectional blast destroying everything.

His reality warping sucks; enhanced sense won't help against the guy who can remove your senses and turn you into a living corpse; I don't see how Instinctive Reaction is going to help against illusions, like, at all; Clairvoyance could work, but you gotta show Grand Priest using them to escape illusions, specially illusions on Shaka's level, which are powerful enough to trap you in the hand of Buddha or send you to one of the six Dharma's rebirth realms; he opens a portal and escapes, but then he looks up and he's on the hand of Buddha, and his escape was just part of the illusion, just like it happens when you try to run away from Shaka's illusions; He launches an omnidirectional attack and Shaka dies, then Shaka comes back to life and traps him in an illusion again.

Shaka can almost solo everything to the god tiers characters with ease as he is too versatile and hax to be defeated by any universal street fighter

Paulo.junior.969 said:
His reality warping sucks; enhanced sense won't help against the guy who can remove your senses and turn you into a living corpse; I don't see how Instinctive Reaction is going to help against illusions, like, at all; Clairvoyance could work, but you gotta show Grand Priest using them to escape illusions, specially illusions on Shaka's level, which are powerful enough to trap you in the hand of Buddha or send you to one of the six Dharma's rebirth realms; he opens a portal and escapes, but then he looks up and he's on the hand of Buddha, and his escape was just part of the illusion, just like it happens when you try to run away from Shaka's illusions; He launches an omnidirectional attack and Shaka dies, then Shaka comes back to life and traps him in an illusion again.
Why are you twisting things? Did I say Grand Priest's powers protect him from mind/soul haxed?

His reality warping sucks - it doesn't matter removing illusions is a very basic thing to do

DB characters doesn't rely on their sight to fight opponents. Hence Enhanced senses & Ultra Instinct is useful. Finally GP can Transmute Shaka. He has no Resistance & also cannot Ressurect from it

Yeah, removing illusions is a pretty basic thing, a pretty basic thing that you need to show GP doing, because we can't randomly assume he can do it. Again, if GP tries to use enhance senses, Shaka is just going to remove them, and being able to auto dodge attacks from the illusions is not going to change the fact that he is still trapped in an illusion; also, Shaka resists Matter Manipulation from other Gold Saints, so good look with that.

Transmutation and matter manp are different. I've already said Shaka solo's everyone except Infinite Zamasu & GP is too vague to be included in fights. But things like Transmutation or Sealing would work fine on him

Transmutation is the ability to alter matter to change it into something else, plus you gotta show that it is combat applicable; also, his page doesn't mention Sealing anywhere.

Paulo.junior.969 said:
Clairvoyance doesn't help against illusions, is just that who I have to say here. And I agree with you, Tenbu Horin should work very well on DB chars and GP doesn't has any feat of escape of a illusion of this level. Saga, Camus and Shura didn't escape and they have resistence to it. Plus, he did this without difficut.

Back