• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

How Far into 4-A is Kirby?

I was wondering I have seen that Kirby has a lot of 4-A feats but I haven't seen calcs or numbers for them. Is he considered baseline or do some of his feats have values to them?

I'm sure his scaling chain must be good at any rate.

Magolor Soul's last feat should give a solid idea. Then, via scaling Void Termina does some interesting thing as he's made out the combination of many sentient pieces that were each 4-A, thing is, the amount of them was only described as "countless" several times, and they were all being accumulated in all the time the story of his game took place, so yeah. Granted, Kirby outright needed help to defeat him, but was still able to harm him by himself, and later beating 2 more powerful versions of him (also needing help).

And that's ignoring the simpler "x guy>>x guy, who is>>x guy, ect.", there is a lot of that too.

The verse may not be near 3-C but they can one-shot other 4-A dudes in other verses like Sonic, God of War and Kid Icarus.

Back