• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

How far does Chuck Norris's fear hax go? Versus Arceus!

Status
Not open for further replies.
As we know, Chuck Norris has such a strong conceptual-level fear hax that seemingly anyone four-dimensional can be affected. Even people who would AP-stomp him vastly can be stomped by this fear hax alone, as even fear fears him, being thus whatever he wants and being totally servile to him.

How far does that go against someone who has extreme resistance to mind hax and has conceptual Powers? Enters Arceus. Battlefield is real life universe.

Battle begins.

ChuckNorrisTB
There he comes.

1Arceus
The god Pokémon.

Arceus easily stomps.

"Power Nullification (Should possess Dialga's Time Crystal TCG ability, and Giratina's Renegade Force and Devour Light TCG abilities. Heavily implied to be responsible for Destiny Tower, which removes all items and money, and reduces one to their lowest levels and reverts all skills, moves, stats, and abilities upon entering.)"

And since Chuck's Super Duper Feat Inducement would certainly count as an ability in the Pokemon world, Well...

Is this a passive? Because Chuck's fearhax certainly is, and it will stop enemies from deploying anything against him.

(Targets of Chuck's fearhax are always rendered avoidant of him or servile to his wishes. This is backed up by his domination over the very concept of fear.)

Mand21 said:
Is this a passive? Because Chuck's fearhax certainly is, and it will stop enemies from deploying anything against him.

(Targets of Chuck's fearhax are always rendered avoidant of him or servile to his wishes. This is backed up by his domination over the very concept of fear.)
Is any of the above passive?

Yeah, AC's PN needs to be passive and 4-D or he needs concept manip resistance+mindhax resist of a high level (so good it affects inanimate objects) in order to tank Chuck's fearhax.

Either that, or a way to fight it back.

Or you know.

He could just like.

Hax him.

Pretty sure of Arceus faces a being that remotely scares him in some way he'd hax him, since he's like the god tier that noone ever can **** with.

The problem is Chuck Norris dominates fear. He determines what it does. He can cause paralysing fear, or put Arceus into a servile state of mind through fear, or make Arceus's mind go blank and make him run... and that's things he mostly does. All his targets, even living ones, are either avoidant or servile towards him.

Edwardtruong2006 said:
Or you know.

He could just like.

Hax him.

Pretty sure of Arceus faces a being that remotely scares him in some way he'd hax him, since he's like the god tier that noone ever can **** with.
Except a meteor =P

This match is full-time stomp:

If Arceus has any type of resistance to fear manipulation, he one-shots.

If he doesn't, he struggles a little bit at the beginning, but then e realizes that he's stronger and he one-shots.

Or haxstomps. The choice is yours.

Besides, Arceus created time itself on a Multiversal scale, I doubt he would fear Chuck anyway.

It isn't like Chuck's intimidation just works because he's stronger, really. He controls the concept of fear. It fears him.

He doesn't control it, he just scares it. Impressive, but Arceus is 4D.

Yes, Chuck can scare time, but again, he's physically stronger than time, and time can't really, you know, punch you or anything.

Meanwhile, Arceus is an omnipresent being across the multiverse that predates time and space themselves. yeah, and Arceus can also stomp due to range.

Also, seriously guys, While Chuck' fear manipulation is very potent, it doesn't have the same effect on a person as Darth Nihilus' mindhax.

Fear is one of the things that Chuck Norris scared into servility, just like the words. Chuck's fearhax is indeed not intense, but it does work at a conceptual level wherein the type of fear Chuck wants to resist is up to him, his Law Manipulation breaks most resistances (and further helps him guide the effects of the fear) and overall his haxes are really hard to resist.

Rangestomp won't happen. SBA puts them at 4km distance so both are within each other's range. Should I equalize speed, though? I do indeed not know what it'd do to omnipresence.

Scaring time > Scaring 3D Concepts like fear.

Arceus is 4D, o he's comparable to time. If Arceus has any type of resistance at this point, he no sells that hax.

Oh, and even if we don't count Omnipresence, Arceus can just move to another universe and snipe him from there.

Chuck's power level is 4D. Fear doesn't really have a dimension given it's abstract, but even if it's to be considered 3D on the aristotelian POV, the fact Chuck is a 4D entity wielding it against time itself (and his level of intimidation is all about conceptual fearhax, given he scared concepts to begin with, so he does have 4D conceptual fearhax using the concept of fear to scare something 4D like Time) makes it 4D.

Arceus can teleport cross-dimensionally? And having any type of resistance doesn't necessarily mean he'll tank the brunt of a conceptual hax, does it?

inb4 Chuck Norris beats Lucemon via Fear Manipulation.Inb4 he beats Hades via Fear Manipulation.

This profile rubs me the wrong way to say the least.

I'm pretty sure Arceus predates the concept of fear. Why would Chuck scare him?

Oh. Then I guess this is indeed a stomp.

But yeah, Chuck has two passive haxes and one barely active one which function like a fortress's wall: you can't do shit to him unless you take them down.

And by the time they do, most opponents already have the power to stomp Chuck Norris.

Chuch is a 3D with 4D power, as 3D beings interact with him normally.

ANd no, being able to effect Conceptual beings and 4D beings, it doesn't mean you can affect 4D pseudo-platonic abstracts. Of course, Arceus isn't the latter, but still.

Being able to affect 4D pseudo-platonic concepts does, though. Like the fear that time feels.

maybe

I'm confused now

Well, this is a stomp. Chuck can still be taken down by many multi-universal and multiversal beings, I guess.

Mand21 said:
maybe
I'm confused now

Well, this is a stomp. Chuck can still be taken down by many multi-universal and multiversal beings, I guess.
You misunderstood

Chuck Norris' "Fear hax" isn't based on manipulating the concept of fear or anything, but simply being intimidating enough to scare concepts (like Fear) nd Time itself. Fear isn't a 4D concept in Chiuck's verse.

That's true, but what gives conceptual manipulation to his fearhax is fearhaxing fear itself. This allows him to do whatever he wants with the concept of fear.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back