• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

How durable, fast and strong is Son Goku from DRAGON BALL Z at the end of the series, and how fast is the Blue Blur, Sonic the Hedgehog (includ

I want to know the true answers between these two if challenging someone else or against each other either in normal or super/s!

Sonic is stated to be at the speed of the sound in the first game, Super sonic was stated to be supersonic and Hyper Sonic hypersonic (lol). However, Sonic got a massive speed boost, so I would say Massively hypersonic+ in base, FTL in Super form and Possibly FTL+ in Hyper Form. About DB we can't say nothing yet, since the series aren't over.

Goku is at least (sub)-relativistic at EOS. Though some says he is FTL due to him avoiding long-range ki blasts. And there is Vegeta saying he cannot see his attacks iirc.

Kida like this based with the names with speeds:

Sonic the Hedgehog (Blue Blur, the Fastest Thing Alive) Sonic Speed: 1,234 km/h (767 mph)(Mach 1) Supersonic Speed: 6,189 km/h (3,847 mph)(Mach 5) Hypersonic Speed: 12,378 km/h (7,694 mph)(Mach 10)

Nah dude. Sonic The fastest Sonic has been stated to move was the speed of light. Flash can go many times faster than light.

Not really, fastest Sonic is much faster than Flash, he has infinite speed, not to mention he can go faster than the time.

Archie Sonic is at least MFTL+, he is MFTL even in his base, here a scan:

Sonic speed feat

In super form is much faster, I could say he is faster than Flash, at least the Archie Version.

About Goku, he is Relativistic in Super Saiyan God, Solar System Buster (almost as strong as Bills, and Whis said if Bills gets angry, he would destroy the Solar System in the blink of an eye), and his durability is Solar System with Ki amping.

@Polar-kun: No, Goku is Sub-relativistic in Super Saiyan 3, he increased much his speed in Super Saiyan God.

Hmm, well I don't remember any other feat, but if Base Sonic is MFTL as the scan that I showed you, he should be much faster in super form, and even faster in Ultra form.

Maybe you're right Koichi, people say that is FTL, but I'm sure you say is Relativistic because that Sonic scan looks like much to this scan:

Gotenks speed feat

Sonic was even slower to SSJ Gotenks if you want my opinion, we could say it took a second, a minute an hour? We don't have the time frame to know how fast Sonic was in that scan.

Sonic is generally regarded as at least MFTL, and it would be funny if a Multiversal character is slower than light.

Well I warned in advance it was an uber fan fic in advance they were all fan fic forms if you don't like the battle you don't have to respond

Back