• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

How discord is Multiversal

NOW before you go crazy thinking i'm just another mlp wanker who thinks the characters are much more powerful than they actually are. i'm not! But what I found is power scaling that shifts everything we know about discords, sunsets and the elements power so if you want to write an angry comment, please read this first!

Now what has been a mystery is the full power of discord and the elements, we all just landed on large star level and I thought that too.. until recently because I found evidence within the equestria girls spin off movies that prove our large star estimates are much, much lower than the elements power really are!

lets get the elephant out of the room, the equestria girls movies ARE cano to the show mainly due to the episode "shadow play part 2" where the pillars are telling a story about stygian before he became the pony of shadows and they fought the sirens beings that are only in equestria girls rainbow rocks which tell me that equestria girls is cannon and lauren faust pulled a scott cawthon on us!

so let's start with the first eg movie; at the climax of the movie, sunset shimmer takes twilight's crown which has the element of magic on. She transforms into a demon that is said to defeat celestia, and I don't think that teen army is powerful enough to defeat a princess that can move the sun so sunset would probably take care of celestia herself meaning that demon sunset has power greater than or equal to celestia!

Now we need to find the full power of celestia and we will be good to go! most people would say star level but here is an interesting fact, moving a star and destroying a star are totally different things! So celestia is not star level. but let's try to see if she is planet level.

according to https://clarionfoundation.wordpress.com/2010/11/25/blowing-up-planets/ it would take 2.24 × 10^32 joules of energy to destroy which is about 1000000000000000 tsar bombas(the biggest nuclear bomb ever made) to destroy the earth...

Too over simplify things celestia's power is in the range of 2.24 x 10^32~7.45 x 10^37 joules of energy! but enough stalling! so how much energy does it take to move the sun? well the weight of the earth 5.972 × 10^24 kg and the sun is 333,000 times heavier, it takes 10 joules of energy to move 1 KG so if we plug in our numbers we get 1.98 x 10^31 power! I know that's 1 digit lower than the energy needed to destroy it but you have to remember that there are smaller planets that the energy output could destroy meaning celestia's technically planet level and if that still doesn't work for you... she is definitely large moon!

So 1 element equals planet level but we want to know how powerful all six of them are, thankfully, we are on the right track because if we can find the full power of say "3 elements" I can make a graph that states the power of six! unfortunately for me! the full power of 2, 3 ,4 and 6 elements are never shown... BUT we have seen the full power of 5 elements in equestria girls, friendship games!

In the climax, human twilight absorbs the elements power that had pinkies, fluttershy, raritys, applejacks and rainbow dashes element power and becomes midnight sparkle(who has the power of 5 elements if you aren't keeping up) so what is the full power of midnight sparkle... thankfully it is much easier to get this power because it is said in the movie

During midnights rampage, Sunset Shimmer states "you will have to destroy this world to get that magic" now you might say sunset said "world" meaning planet level but sunset was saying it like in "this dimension" due to the tears in space-time and sunset transform in daydream shimmer which is equal to midnight sparkle meaning that sunset is not simple street level but in fact universal Meaning 5 elements are universal!

so now that we have to power I came up with ROUGH ESTIMATES about the number of elements power (btw, it an exponential increase)

1 element=planet level

2 elements=star level

3 elements=solar system level

4 elements=galaxy level

5 elements=universal

means with my best guess... 6 elements is either universal+ or low multiversal

And most importantly of all since discords power is roughly the same as the elements easily makes him universal+ or low multiversal!

If you have any questions in the comments I'll answer them all eventually!

G'day

https://www.google.com/search?q=how+heavy+is+the+earth&rlz=1C1CHWA_enUS595US598&tbm=isch&source=iu&ictx=1&fir=bv7PEn6-a2m1OM%253A%252C7mNmBIRApfWo0M%252C%252Fm%252F02j71&vet=1&usg=AI4_-kTDtXFObxIvNDFbThH-PdTRnENeBg&sa=X&ved=2ahUKEwjbi5yLpO7gAhXIJDQIHVOvCaIQ_B0wAXoECAIQBw#imgrc=bv7PEn6-a2m1OM:

I'll be honest, this is kind of a stretch.

Also, the elements in the EQG world are not the same gems from the MLP world.

"During midnights rampage, Sunset Shimmer states "you will have to destroy this world to get that magic" now you might say sunset said "world" meaning planet level but sunset was saying it like in "this dimension" due to the tears in space-time and sunset transform in daydream shimmer which is equal to midnight sparkle meaning that sunset is not simple street level but in fact universal Meaning 5 elements are universal!"

For what reason would Midnight have to destroy the entire planet to get the magic she's looking for. Traveling from one dimension to the next is not a planetary let alone universal feat.

I agree with everyone else just because she said world doesn't mean Universe despite the tears in reality and even then if she was referring to the Universe there's no proof that she could do it instantly making her AP Universe Level and you can't really do your own calcs on Power with out any proof as 4 elements=Galaxy Level and then 5 elements = Universe Level makes absolutely no sense whatsoever in terms of scaling and overall verse

Back