• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

JaaNoLimitttt

He/Him
We can see the speed Here

through the databook statement, the author said that Boboiboy's abilities would double every time he advanced to a higher stage.

Translate :
Can be divided into five elements of power namely Wind, Lightning, Fire and Water.

He doubles his strength when he rises to a higher level.

So what we will do is just double the projectile speed from the calculation, Gamma is stage 3 of the light element which is stage 1 & solar which is stage 2. The reason why Gamma Rays is the speed of light
(https://boboiboy.fandom.com/id/wiki/Retak'ka)
299.752.458 × 3 = 899.257.374

so (0.628249566+0.434215)*899.257.374/0.148202462 = FTL+ 21c

this is Boboiboy blaze speed, which is stage 2 of the fire element and should be the entire Bbb element will have the same or equal statistics. this is also evidenced when his battle against Retak'ka who uses stage 3 elements where Boboiboy cannot move at all when only using stage 2 elements but it is different when he uses his fusion form which combines 2 power elements at once he can be equal and even defeat Retak'ka.

that means stage 3 power elements & form Fusion elements will be far superior and will be doubled as well of course so that it will be 21c × 2 = FTL + 42c

this is also supported by several examples of events where if this multiplication also leads to Boboiboy statistics, especially in the aspect of speed.

yeah bro, actually this is my reman request to upload to vsb, hopefully not a troll.

kekuatan =/= kelajuan (speed)

You need evidence that he also double his own speed each transformation.
I suggest you read the argument again at the bottom. I have provided supporting evidence if doubling also affects the speed aspect. Let's take the example of the incident when Bbb faced the clown monster. When using stage 1, it appears that Bbb was unable to attack the giant clown, but when he used stage 2, he was able to attack and even defeat the giant clown. There is clearly a difference between using stages 1 and 2, and that difference lies in the speed aspect.
() minute 11.51 & 18.51

nah bruh, you can not equate or equalize a power and speed. Even though these things are related, at least you have to provide evidence with a supporting foundation.
This fall has become a multiplier, you should provide further evidence specifically.
And yes, The author only stated that only the strength is doubled, if you just equalize or include it in the speed of falling Wank and don't have further feats.
Literally Argumentum ad Ignorantiam, False Analogy, Hasty Generalization, Anecdotal Fallacy, Fallacy of relying on a single authority, and fallacy of selective evidence.

I suggest you read the argument again at the bottom. I have provided supporting evidence if doubling also affects the speed aspect. Let's take the example of the incident when Bbb faced the clown monster. When using stage 1, it appears that Bbb was unable to attack the giant clown, but when he used stage 2, he was able to attack and even defeat the giant clown. There is clearly a difference between using stages 1 and 2, and that difference lies in the speed aspect.
() minute 11.51 & 18.51

And is that applies to all elements? in the sense that when the BBB changes form, does the multiplier still apply? For example, when the Fire BBB dodges Rettaka's Attack, Stage 2 will double its strength, but if it's in another form, does it still apply?

() minute 11.51 & 18.51

Cool, now prove that this applies to each and every transformation and that the speed amp is exactly 2x.

Just like the others, strength is different from speed, if the strength is increased or doubled, it doesn't mean that the speed is also increased or doubled. And for the problem when fighting the clown monster, the clown monster has run out of stamina, because it has fought captain kaizo before.

nah bruh, you can not equate or equalize a power and speed. Even though these things are related, at least you have to provide evidence with a supporting foundation.
This fall has become a multiplier, you should provide further evidence specifically.
And yes, The author only stated that only the strength is doubled, if you just equalize or include it in the speed of falling Wank and don't have further feats.
Literally Argumentum ad Ignorantiam, False Analogy, Hasty Generalization, Anecdotal Fallacy, Fallacy of relying on a single authority, and fallacy of selective evidence.
Misunderstand the context, I don't fully equate doubling power to doubling speed. Take a closer look, the databook states that there is a multiplication of the Elements' power with each higher stage. However, this can also affect the aspect of speed. This has already happened in the story as evidence of my statement. Every time BBB advances to a higher stage, there are changes in his statistics, where those statistics surpass mere increments. This is not just a regular increase; it specifically involves an enhancement in terms of speed. You are exaggerating in your response by providing an excessive error
And is that applies to all elements? in the sense that when the BBB changes form, does the multiplier still apply? For example, when the Fire BBB dodges Rettaka's Attack, Stage 2 will double its strength, but if it's in another form, does it still apply?
of course it can, the stats between Bbb elements can be equated with other elements this happens because the databook talks about all elements (except light and leaves because the databook came out before light and leaves were released) not just one of them. besides that each element is not a different person they are all the same they are the same "same person but different in the aspect of the ability to manipulate it only.

Just like the others, strength is different from speed, if the strength is increased or doubled, it doesn't mean that the speed is also increased or doubled. And for the problem when fighting the clown monster, the clown monster has run out of stamina, because it has fought captain kaizo before.
I did not state that strength = speed but I did state that in this doubling, the speed aspect is also doubled which is supported by some of the supporting feats I gave. for what you said it is not that big of a problem unless the clown is completely out of stamina and can't move then it can be said that. the fact is that the clown still counterattacks quite consistently unless there is a decrease in statistics on the new clown can make this inconsistent. in addition to this, the clown has become much greater than before this is because he made it even stronger by making himself even bigger, you can see it at minute 11:00.

We can see the speed Here
That's not the calc we use on BBB's page. There's notable differences in the sequence of events between the comic and movie (BBB dodges to his left in the movie, but dodges to his right in the comics. In the movie, the blast isn't right up on his face when he dodges it, unlike the comic)

Movie is primary canon, comic is secondary canon. Comic contradicts the movie -> we use the movie
this is also evidenced when his battle against Retak'ka who uses stage 3 elements where Boboiboy cannot move at all when only using stage 2 elements but it is different when he uses his fusion form which combines 2 power elements at once he can be equal and even defeat Retak'ka.
BoBoiBoy in his second tier elements can still react to attacks from Retak'ka in his third tier element

Overall, I don't agree with this FRA

That's not the calc we use on BBB's page. There's notable differences in the sequence of events between the comic and movie (BBB dodges to his left in the movie, but dodges to his right in the comics. In the movie, the blast isn't right up on his face when he dodges it, unlike the comic)

Movie is primary canon, comic is secondary canon. Comic contradicts the movie -> we use the movie

BoBoiBoy in his second tier elements can still react to attacks from Retak'ka in his third tier element

Overall, I don't agree with this FRA
Uh... unfortunately, animation is prioritized over comic. However, do you agree with multiplier this?

Uh... unfortunately, animation is prioritized over comic.
I know

The calc on BBB's page is from the animation

The calc that you linked is from the comic
However, do you agree with multiplier this?
No
god-of-war-ragnarok-god-of-war.gif

"Multiple" word here it seems the statement gonna say when the element unlock the higher stage, He will got another power

More importantly as far i watch the boboiboy series when bbb come to stage 2 boboiboy just got an higher strenght and range

It might seem crazy what I am bout to say..

Nice work 👍
Can't wait for Immeasureable speed next

is this even accepted by staffs?

Back