• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

How did Diavolo cut off Trish's hand, kill Narancia and blinded Polnareff with blood?

Isnt the blood thing similar to Dio throwing knives?After he throws them, they are frozen in time, same can be used for Diavolo, after he throws the blood out, they are affected by the time skip

TriforcePower1 said:
And about Narancia, there's been enough time after the timeskip to kill him using the confusion generated by it.
In this case, that simply isnt the case. Narancia was impaled within the time skip. We know this because King Crimson never made himself known till later, he never came out of hiding to actually impale Narancia. It's confirmed by the dialouge later on that he hadnt yet came out ergo he didnt come out to impale narancia. Also Trish wouldve sensed him.

GiornoGiovannaF said:
because people say that he cant interact with people and things in erased time even thou it was never stated in the manga that he cant interact and nobody showed me the text,pannel that is saying that he cant interact
The reason why this is believed is because this is the only thing that makes sense with how he uses King Crimson. If he could truly interact with people within his skipped time without problem, then he would have no reason to not just kill everyone who was a problem to him in said erased time. So either King Crimson can't intearct with peope in erased time or Diavolo is a total idiot for not having his main strategy be, erase time, kill everyone who makes me unhappy in erased time, rinse and repeat till everyone is dead.

tbh it's just inconsistent. There's time's where he absolutely did (cutting Trish's hand off and impaling Narancia, especially the latter) are done within erased time, and there's times where he could and shouldve but didnt.

There's always Hamon Beat's explanation, and while it's a good one, it has a few issues with it as well.

If he can effect people in erased time than it's just timestop 2.0

Another reason why he's my least favorite villain in the series

One could argue that Diavolo erased time, cut off Trish's hand, and them erased time again before Bucciarati realized he was there.

I always thought he impaled Narancia by opening the gate, though I may not remember the scene correctly.

How I believe it is -

As established by Diavolo, anything that happens in his precognition is guranteed to happen. All King Crimson's effects do is allow him to temporarily avoid that fate and become invulnerable.

So, how did he slice Trish and spear Mista? It requires some mental jumps, but based on those facts, he very likely saw in his precognitions that Trish would lose her hand and Mista would be speared, and simply used King Crimson to skip the part of him actually doing it, in order to make sure he doesn't get utterly murdered while he does it.

Does it make logical sense? Not really. Is it consistent with how the ability is explained? Kind of. Can King Crimson easily control when he hurts someone during Time Skip? Definitely not.

Back