• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

How could have Naruto and Sasuke won against Isshiki without Baryon Mode ?

Did you not pay attention?

What's the point of using justu if it not going to touch him in the first place?
They did touch him
which means they could have harm him with effective jutsus

Majestic Attire doubles their strength and boil release pushes Narutos chakra to the boiling point which is comparable to Kaimon (Headcanon)
Sasuke can use Genjutsu Isshiki isnt immune to it

They could have brought Sakura and have her do what she did to the Jinchuriki in her light novel: causing his cells to over-replicate so he dies. That plus Sasuke taking his Chakra and Naruto distracting him with an armada of clones would result in a W, likely mid-diff.

But if Sakura can't outright land the blows she needs to, she'd be able to help heal Naruto and Sasuke and keep them in the game longer.

They did touch him
which means they could have harm him with effective jutsus

Majestic Attire doubles their strength and boil release pushes Narutos chakra to the boiling point which is comparable to Kaimon (Headcanon)
Sasuke can use Genjutsu Isshiki isnt immune to it
You don't get me, while they could physically touch him everything else that was chakra related including when Naruto copied Hinata's fighting style got shrunk.

Majestic Attire Susanoo would've ended up the exact same way as their constructs did earlier.

Genjustu is a viable option but in verse I don't think I've ever seen it work one someone in a different league from the caster's

I think they are referring to Kurama's death and Rinnegone.
Yeah even tho I don't closely follow the verse it was pretty obvious the main duo would get Might Guy'ed eventually to make narrative room for their kids to progress (I still remember when folks kept complaining there were no major stakes in Boruto since Naruto/Sasuke could just resolve any issue).

True it's an overdone trope of killing off or weakening the older characters to make room for the newer ones (At least Naruto/Sasuke weren't slapped with the Worf effect tho) but now the cast can't rely on the main duo as a crutch anymore which definitely adds tension for future arcs (Gate of Death Rock Lee when?).

Sasuke uses: Chakra Absorption + Shadow Clones Amennotejikara to warp himself, Isshiki and Their Jutsu about the battlefield.

Naruto: Collects Chakra from the other tailed Beasts and utilizes Boil Release: Unrivaled Strength in conjunction with his acute senses and Sasuke ports to deal with Isshiki's physicals.

A clone of Sasuke can even warp behind Isshiki while his Byuakugan isn't activated, to absorb his Chakra and grip his soul, stunning him just enough for Naruto to deliver a TBRS.

That should end it.

Isshiki was written to be far stronger than them. Naruto could've used a million clones all using Boil Release Majestic attire Susanoozord then Isshiki would've used some of his also newly invented shit to stomp their asses again.

Isshiki was written to be far stronger than them. Naruto could've used a million clones all using Boil Release Majestic attire Susanoozord then Isshiki would've used some of his also newly invented shit to stomp their asses again.
That's an argument from an author's intent?
I don't feel that can be used here, if you mean for it to be point of argumentation.

That's an argument from an author's intent?
I don't feel that can be used here, if you mean for it to be point of argumentation.
These characters are from the same universe it makes more sense to judge them that way then using VSB scaling.

These characters are from the same universe it makes more sense to judge them that way then using VSB scaling.
In my mind scaling is reflective of a Series consistency.
The poorer it is, the more difficult is it to establish a consistent basis.

Also, death of the author and all that.

Back