• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Boruto verse God Tier Characters Speed

Status
Not open for further replies.

BreezeHM

Peak Cultivator
when looking through the Boruto page I didn’t see any speed calculations in the God tier range. On the naruto profiles, I believe I saw 2.11 which is where every ftl character scales to I believe? So when Naruto and Sasuke fought Isshiki and got packed badly, Ishhiki’s speed should’ve been above both of theirs unless I’m slow. Naruto had to pull out the random power up Bayron mode and was superior to Isshiki until his chakra started to run low. In the profiles it also says Ftl, higher or something like that. So I’m wondering if God tiers in boruto have their speed higher than the 2.11 calc? I don’t know anything about calculations but I was just curious about the speed ratings

when looking through the Boruto page I didn’t see any speed calculations in the God tier range. On the naruto profiles, I believe I saw 2.11 which is where every ftl character scales to I believe? So when Naruto and Sasuke fought Isshiki and got packed badly, Ishhiki’s speed should’ve been above both of theirs unless I’m slow. Naruto had to pull out the random power up Bayron mode and was superior to Isshiki until his chakra started to run low. In the profiles it also says Ftl, higher or something like that. So I’m wondering if God tiers in boruto have their speed higher than the 2.11 calc? I don’t know anything about calculations but I was just curious about the speed ratings
Meh
Like a bajillion characters scale to the 2.11c
Some characters in the scaling chain are even capable of moving FTE of other characters
We really need some new feats in Boruto
Or even a valid speed multiplier
Otherwise, code can eat a god tree fruit and still be 2.11c

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back