• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Hotel Transylvania's Dracula AP

So currently, Dracula is rated as "9-B" by easily stomping the bat creatures in the second movie, but I feel like his AP should be much higher by surviving attacks from the Kraken, who casually destroyed a small island (need to be calced. And also that his sheer size would make him casually tier 8 if not tier 7 since his tentacles alone dwarfs a cruise with a pool in it)

Hmm ok, the best I see is him collapsing that bridge in one shot. His size might give better results than that but I don't know how exactly we give someone a rating based on their size.

Yeah Atom (CW) used to have it yet it's apparently not allowed for characters like Van Kleiss who are basically a country. So I'm wondering how you determine someone's tier based on size as well.

There's also that part where the kraken destroys a huge part of the island all the way to the sea's surface, leaving a massive hole on the ground, also based on the destruction, it's at least V. Frag given that we don't see any remains afterwards near the destroyed area

That's true, if nobody else comes around to do it I might calc it one day but kinda busy for the moment and I don't like pixelscaling, if you have the pixelscaling I can do the maths for you tho.

Greenshifter said:
Yeah Atom (CW) used to have it yet it's apparently not allowed for characters like Van Kleiss who are basically a country. So I'm wondering how you determine someone's tier based on size as well.
He's definitely tier 8 by his destructive feat, and being hundreds of meters tall should at least give a High 8-C rating

Yeah definitely probably 8-B or maybe 8-A even for his size, Atom got High 8-C and he's only 50 meters or something.

In fact I do, I'll ask Andy about tier via size standards since I think he should know why Atom got a tier via size and I now have 3 verses that depend on his answer.

I asked Andy and he said that calculating KE is the right way to give a tier and that some people just give a tier to someone for being a certain size which probably isn't very accurate, so I'll calc the KE of the Kraken one day, maybe put it in calc requests for now.

I guess even Calcing how fast the Kraken's body move in his musical should be a start. Regardless, I'll put both in the requests

Greenshifter said:
I asked Andy and he said that calculating KE is the right way to give a tier and that some people just give a tier to someone for being a certain size which probably isn't very accurate, so I'll calc the KE of the Kraken one day, maybe put it in calc requests for now.
You know a staff member I can ask about the thread? Already posted the calcs on the requests, but we need a staff member to approve these upgrades in the first place

If it gets calced then you or the calc member will put it in calc evaluations, if it is accepted then it can probably be used without CRT cause I don't think Dracula has anti-feats, now obviously Dracula needs to get hit and not just restrained.

Drac does partially scale to the Kraken at least in durability since he survived being crushed by him while the Kraken was commanded to squish Drac to death, so I can assume he's using his full power against him

You need calculations for the damage that Drac actually withstood, and the energy output that the Kraken has displayed.

Antvasima said:
You need calculations for the damage that Drac actually withstood, and the energy output that the Kraken has displayed.
I know, that's why I put these calcs on the request thread. Also, Drac survived his crush that was literally meant to kill him, so that it at least partially scales. Also, he, alongside hia daughter Mavis, were hit by the Kraken multiple times on the final battle

You can directy ask a few calc group members to help out if you wish. Just avoid asking DMUA, since he is helping out so much already.

I'm aware of this. Thank you so much for the calc. Maybe put it in the calc evaluations if you didn't do it already

Thank you very much for helping out so much.

Not yet. You can politely ask DMUA and a few other calc group members to respond to the blog.

You can ask for help here if you need to get a calculation blog evaluated, if it has not been accepted or rejected previously:

Back