• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Hot Blondes: Yang vs Dio

Status
Not open for further replies.
She's willing to kill but in character she has no reason to punch a guy into paste if she destroys his head. She has no idea that he can regenerate

She'll totally notice him regenerating if she hits him once or twice and injures him.

How exactly would she see it? He's almost completely covered in clothes so its not like she can see him regenerating from the blunt force damage she's be dealing and she doesnt have the AP to punch limbs off or punch holes in his body

You're assuming she only does damage that is below the skin.

Breaking an arm, burning his skin with fire-based attacks, there's plenty of ways she can visibly injure him.

Alternatively, look at it this way. If Yang does just walk away from Dio assuming she killed him, giving him time to regenerate, she should also have segnificant time to heal and restore her stamina as well. If Dio does come back and try to kill her, they will go at it again. Its not a stomp, but he will likely over come her the second time they go at it

@Iapitus At which point Dio can very easily stealth kill her as she doesnt have the ESP of high level aura wielders

WeeklyBattles said:
@Iapitus At which point Dio can very easily stealth kill her as she doesnt have the ESP of high level aura wielders
at what point has Dio gone for the stealth kill at any point in the series. He was given the opportinuty to stealth kill polnareff, but just ****** around with him on a staircase instead, despite Polnareff being a threat to him by his own admition

How long does it take RWBY characters to regenerate their aura anyway? because she probably just needs to eat some food or some shit to get her's back

Iapitus The Impaler said:
How long does it take RWBY characters to regenerate their aura anyway? because she probably just needs to eat some food or some shit to get her's back
Unknown

WeeklyBattles said:
@Dargoo No? Theyre condensed kinetic energy but they dont cause burns or make fireballs
https://youtu.be/moxtu3AuA4s?t=899

Pretty sure condensed kinetic energy don't have sparks, a flame-like residue, a red appearance, etc.

Let's assume it's just Kinetic energy though. Yang breaks a leg and Dio regen, or blasts a small chunk of flesh off.

Not to mention the fire you claim is around her semblance uses the exact same visuals as the explosions her attacks cause.

Dargoo Faust said:
Not to mention the fire you claim is around her semblance uses the exact same visuals as the explosions her attacks cause.
Not once has her projectiles burned anything

Through repeated projectile attacks, yes.

And as I've said, she can cause explosions. No idea where this kinetic energy nonsense is based on.

@Dargoo No, they have never once taken chunks off of anyone or anything, not even baseline 8-C grimm

Its based on the canon description for what her projectiles are as stated by RoosterTeeth themselves

Can you link that, please?

And if they specifically mention projectiles you can still infer the punches look and act like explosions.

The Grimm argument has already been disproven unless you want to suggest baseline 8-C is a more appropriate rating for Yang.

Theyre not projectiles, theyre pulses of raw kinetic energy. Let me see if i can find it, iirc it was stated in a livestream.

@Dargoo Want me to post the video of Yang beating the crap out of mercury while she was semblance amped and not taking chunks off of him? Or the fodder Grimm she beat with her semblane without taking chunks? Or the dozen other instances?

Wait, OP didn't specify a version for Yang.

This is post-timeskip by SBA, then.

WeeklyBattles said:
@Dargoo Want me to post the video of Yang beating the crap out of mercury while she was semblance amped and not taking chunks off of him?
I already did, actually, for the explosion examples.

That's plot/censor based, and Mercury is already High 8-C pre-timeskip.

WeeklyBattles said:
Oof, that kinda resets the votes, everyone was voting using pre-timeskip
That's fine, but she should be able to realistically injure Dio, and can damage his head now.

Meaing this is fair and can be added when we hit 7.

WeeklyBattles said:
@Wok This is Pre-timeskip Yang, she goes out of her way to get hit and almost never plays keepaway. She relies on her semblance to win fights.
Actually, no, votes don't reset.

I think you were the only one who said Pre-timeskip yang.

@Dargoo Its not plot or censor based at all, she literally breaks his leg a few seconds later and in the newer seasons she has actually broken bones and taken chunks out of grimm.

And really? Im guessing youve never seen the trailers or any scene with Ruby in it if you think they care about censoring stuff like that

WeeklyBattles said:
And really? Im guessing youve never seen the trailers or any scene with Ruby in it if you think they care about censoring stuff like that
Show me a single time someone tears a chunk of someone's flesh off in the show and it's clearly visible.

The amputation was censored, as we don't actually see a bleeding arm stump past whatever yellow energy's coming off.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back