• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Hot Blondes: Yang vs Dio

Status
Not open for further replies.
WeeklyBattles said:
Why? There's nothing wrong with them?
No, winning through regen is not a stomp, and Ryuko's wins are 100% fine, for the same reasons as this.

@Schnee Ryuko didnt win via regen but like i said if you think theyre wrong put them on the removal thread

The new rule wasn't added yet (I think), but it will be added soon, so it is better to have a grace instead of adding it wryyyyyght now.

@Weekly, there's like 8 people including 3 staff members that concluded that this match is not a stomp, removing it with no reason would be considered hostile to say at least.

Dio FRA.

Regen + Ice Powers is too much for her to handle at a close range; and even at a long range she has the Space-Ripper Stingy eyes to worry about.

Yang getting sucessive headshots on Dio would be too much for his regen to cover at a combat-applicable speed. She could then proceed to unload explosions on him after he's down and she notices his Regenerationn.

Very unlikely, yes, impossible, no.

Dio won't lead with Vaporizing Freeze right away. He's gonna mock Yang for being inferior, and that's going to activate her semblance, giving her an early advantage in strength. Dio will eventually outrange with SRSE or just flash freeze if he has to do it.

@Dargoo No it wouldnt actually, His regen is good enough and fast enough to allow him to regen from that, and Yang's punches and explosions arent strong enough to do that kind of damage to Dio

Xtasyamphetamine said:
Dio won't lead with Vaporizing Freeze right away. He's gonna mock Yang for being inferior, and that's going to activate her semblance, giving her an early advantage in strength. Dio will eventually outrange with SRSE or just flash freeze if he has to do it.
Yeah then she beats Dio down, he regens, and kills her now that she's weakened and exhausted

WeeklyBattles said:
@Dargoo No it wouldnt actually, His regen is good enough and fast enough to allow him to regen from that, and Yang's punches and explosions arent strong enough to do that kind of damage to Dio
Actually, to the contrary, no.

I've had this discussion before, Part 1 Dio's High-Mid is done over a large amount of time and with blood consumption, and is much slower than Straitzo's.

So, regening a head that's been turned to swiss-chesse woudln't happen before Yang could start punching him apart.

Again, unlikely, not impossible.

@Dargoo The problem with that is Yang does not have the AP to punch someone to pieces, even the grimm she fights which are baseline 8-C arent torn apart by her punches, theyre just killed by the blunt force of her attacks

That seems more like an artstyle/censorship thing than anything actually meaningful.

An 8-C+ punching an 8-C and it not falling apart seems more like PIS than it does actual limitations of her powers.

Unless you want to assume matches with Yang and baseline 8-Cs would be fair and her attacks would only do blunt force damage.

@Dargoo Seeing as post timeskip she actually DOES tear them apart, its not likely to be censorship

I mean the gap isnt that big so i dont see why it wouldnt be

Yang would be 4x above baseline. Considering she's firing bullets and setting off explosions, yes, it seems pretty off.

And bullets with 8-C+ AP would certainly go through Dio as they are small piercing weapons, which can harm characters with much higher durability than the force they actually carry. She could land a headshot that would mangle Dio's head.

Huh. Nevermind, lol.

Amazing what seeing bullet casings can make you assume.

Oh wait, Yang has her semblance.

She should be able to mess up Dio's head with that boost, methinks.

Yes, and then Dio would regenerate from it and beat her down now that she's weakened and tired. Plus the boost isnt nearly as good if she hasnt actually taken any hits.

As I've said, Part 1 Dio needs blood and time to regen that well.

Look at how long it took him to recover from his injuries after his fight with Jonathan at the mansion.

24 hours to regenerate if Yang were to leave him completely alone and not keep punching him into paste

That's assuming Yang, aware of his regen, just sits down and has a picnic for a full day after messing him up.

She could keep on punching him until he's a bloody mess in that unlikely scenario, at which point he'd be unable to regenerate.

Plus I think it took him much longer than that after the mansion.

Schnee One said:
24 hours to regenerate if Yang were to leave him completely alone and not keep punching him into paste
Implying Yang is Tyrian and will just keep punching him after he has visibly suffered enough damage that he shouldnt be alive

No, Gar, I'm in a position where I have to play devil's advocate to explain how this isn't a stomp.

@Weekly What, she's just going to let him live? SBA says she's willing to kill. If she needs to punch Dio into a paste to kill him, she will. She will notice his regen before the battle is over, or see his corpse slowly regenerating, and act on it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back