• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Honkai: Star Rail Discussion Thread

Apparently you missed the entire thing on how the worlds in HSR are separated "like leaves are separated by air" (inferring each world in the "galaxy" is an entirely different leaf...which again, is stated in the Imaginary Tree in the Data Bank)

But, I don't feel like repeating all that again.
?honkaiWhat evidence does the world have? The forces that affect the whole planet can reshape the world? Or is the plan to reshape the whole world equal to mastering all mankind By the way, why do you explain Chinese grammar when you can't understand Chinese?
2d4960a54bbc15d9ba5d8ffc9f810ddb.jpg
67c6956cdd70a5edba028ba302d0a3c8.jpg

'Cuse me, this is about HSR, not HI3. (Also the Honkai haven't even appeared in HSR so I do not know why you are bringing Honkai into this)
(Also: Imaginary ≠ Honkai. They are two entirely different things and two completely different types of energies)
Which it seems HSR is more focused on "Imaginary" than "Honkai"

What you say, doesn't change what is said in the Data Bank in HSR.
In fact, the Data Bank (and character details) are probably more reliable than anything in HI3 as it is newer; meaning it is less prone to any retcons that happened in HI3 (which there is a fair amount of)

'Cuse me, this is about HSR, not HI3. (Also the Honkai haven't even appeared in HSR so I do not know why you are bringing Honkai into this)
(Also: Imaginary ≠ Honkai. They are two entirely different things and two completely different types of energies)
Which it seems HSR is more focused on "Imaginary" than "Honkai"

What you say, doesn't change what is said in the Data Bank in HSR.
more reliable
Then the problem comes again, what is the evidence to prove honkaiThe world?honkaiThere are many descriptions that our galaxy will be destroyed by stars. As for the civilization of leaves, what evidence does this thing have?If you want Chinese, I have a lot here.Besides, you completely misinterpreted Chinese不可计数this word, in most China Writers, in their eyes, this is not as big as 无数

Then the problem comes again, what is the evidence to prove honkaiThe world?honkaiThere are many descriptions that our galaxy will be destroyed by stars. As for the civilization of leaves, what evidence does this thing have?If you want Chinese, I have a lot here.Besides, you completely misinterpreted Chinese不可计数this word, in most China Writers, in their eyes, this is not as big as 无数
1: Fix your typing, it's hard to read sometimes.
Then the problem comes again, what is the evidence to prove honkaiThe world?honkaiThere are many descriptions that our galaxy will be destroyed by stars. As for the civilization of leaves, what evidence does this thing have
2: Again. DATA BANK. You want the answers? Then read the Data Bank in HSR.
.Besides, you completely misinterpreted Chinese不可计数this word, in most China Writers, in their eyes, this is not as big as 无数
"""MOST"""" being the key word here. That's irrelevant as it doesn't apply to everyone.
Also besides, this IS Hoyoverse. Who actually do delve into real science and physics a bit.
(They also know about set theory, as set theory was even stated in HI3)

So that, is likely not used in a literary sense...but in a mathematical/scientific sense; which....WOULD apply to an uncountable set.

Hell, HSR actually contacted actual astrophysicists for their knowledge when making the game according to a video on their official YouTube channel.

Mate. Not to be rude, but holding a comprehensible conversation with you is nigh-impossible if your english language and grammar are this bad. You, and us are unable to understand one another because of the language barrier.

In short, please for the love of the entire world to use an at least comprehensible sentence in an english oriented site so us, you, and everyone can come to mutual understanding.

I will skip Silver Wolf and pull for Luocha.

I don't need a debuffer now and by what I know, she was nerfed, so I will try to pull Kafka in 1.2 anyway, since she will be for me what Jing Yuan is for others, an DPS electric damage, but as a debuffer, also I need a better healer and Luocha perfectly fits in what I need, he is an Imaginary character, he doesn't need skill points to active his healing skill, deals considerably damage, what Natasha and Bailu can't do, and his ultimate remove the enemies' buff or buffs

I also likes his voice, voice actor and overall design

I will skip Silver Wolf and pull for Luocha.

I don't need a debuffer now and by what I know, she was nerfed, so I will try to pull Kafka in 1.2 anyway, since she will be for me what Jing Yuan is for others, an DPS electric damage, but as a debuffer, also I need a better healer and Luocha perfectly fits in what I need, he is an Imaginary character, he doesn't need skill points to active his healing skill, deals considerably damage, what Natasha and Bailu can't do, and his ultimate remove the enemies' buff or buffs

I also likes his voice, voice actor and overall design
So you like Otto

No new story. Sad.
I was reading your blog profiles about the Aeons and they are very good! But Lan should have Spatial Manipulation since its sheer speed can cause spatial disturbance

Also, Lan doesn't embodies and is the concept of Revenge? And tried to help you to figure out what concept Yaoshi embodies for a time, but I yet don't know, sorry

Thanks.

I’ll add that.

Yeah some Aeons concept is easy to find but others are weird like Yaoshi. I’m not sure about revenge for Lan. Can you tell me how you got that for Lan?

Thanks.

I’ll add that.

Yeah some Aeons concept is easy to find but others are weird like Yaoshi. I’m not sure about revenge for Lan. Can you tell me how you got that for Lan?
During one of the loading screens, I remember that I was entering the game when a quick explanation about Lan appeared, what concept it embodies and what the people who follow the Hunt path wants, I couldn't take a print, it was too fast

Also, do you think the Aeons should have Immeasurable speed? Since they can transverse the Universe with just their speed, which is infinite in size and it has uncountable leaves with infinite parallel timelines

And due to @Furudo_Erika's explanation about taht
Funnily enough, this may be Immeasurable travel speed for the Astral Express if each world is its own spacetime; which the Express would be jumping out of.
So if spacetime is a linear line, then the Express would basically YEET itself off that line.

I think those 3 behavior for every path that shows in the loading screen just describes the individuals personality - not what concept the Aeon embodies. If others agree with revenge I'll add it.
Also, do you think the Aeons should have Immeasurable speed? Since they can transverse the Universe with just their speed, which is infinite in size and it has uncountable leaves with infinite parallel timelines.
I think this could work. Aeons can transverse physically to different leaves while the Astral Express has to warp to do it.

We could make a verse page "Hoyoverse" that umbrella all the "verse installment," but that require each supporter of each installment to come together and work it out together. But first we need to get the profile and the scaling for HSR validated, then we can worry about making the verse page that encompass everything (HI3, GI, HSR, and ZZZ).

It would be great if we can come to that length though.
tf is zzz

Actually, I think being a high-dimensional existence grants immeasurable lifting strength.

Edit:

Immeasurable: Infinite strength in relation to 3-dimensional entities, equated to higher-order beings on greater planes of existence and/or higher-dimensional beings when portrayed as qualitatively superior.

Very good, now the Aeons are Low 1-C with both Immeasurable Lifting Strength and Speed, now we just need much more hax for them, which we will likely get in the future, since they will likely upscale from their paths' pathfinders, since the latters are drawing power from the path that they were walking in, so any notable ability they had will automatically likely upscale to the Aeons but to a much superior degree

Very good, now the Aeons are Low 1-C with both Immeasurable Lifting Strength and Speed, now we just need much more hax for them, which we will likely get in the future, since they will likely upscale from their paths' pathfinders, since the latters are drawing power from the path that they were walking in, so any notable ability they had will automatically likely upscale to the Aeons but to a much superior degree
All this positivity, I really hope no one comes and downgrade it.

Last edited:
I don't know if anyone has shown this statement or not. I think this can be used as an additional feat for Stelaron Hunter and lord Ravanger

Back