• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Honkai: Star Rail Discussion Thread

I don't know if anyone has shown this statement or not. I think this can be used as an additional feat for Stelaron Hunter and lord Ravanger
The profiles blogs already had the statement of Stellaron Hunter having the power to destroy a planet and the Lord Ravagers just scales to much higher than that, since they are stronger than the Overlords, who can destroy entires leaves of the Imaginary Tree (the english translation was wrong, the original it was translated as leaves instead of galaxies)

Last edited:
I don't know if anyone has shown this statement or not. I think this can be used as an additional feat for Stelaron Hunter and lord Ravanger

Galaxy is 3-C
1104749562721214565.webp

Also guys, after rereading Kafka's dialogue about Elio and the future, I noticed that it seems he saw infinite futures/possibilities how an direct fight against Nanook would end, and pretty much all of them would be end up as an completely unilateral massacre, with just only one future wwhich it is possible, but not a certain win against Nanook

So, since we've more or less figured out the scaling and there isn't going to be anything new story wise in 1.1, does that mean we can start making the profiles?

So, since we've more or less figured out the scaling and there isn't going to be anything new story wise in 1.1, does that mean we can start making the profiles?
I doubt 1.1 would have no story.
I mean, we would get Yanqing's story despite we never met him. Making me thinks that perhaps 1.1 will have a story at which point we will meet him.

Also, @Aernasilver, you should give Immortality Types 1 and 9, and Non-Physical Interaction for for all the Aeons, I will explain why

Immortality Type 1 (Self explanatory)

Immortality Type 9 (The Aeons need to create avatars to interact with the lower-dimensions and if their avatar is destroyed, they can simply create another one as long their true selves are alive and due to the Aeons' nature as higher-dimensional beings, they fits perfectly in this type of immortality)

Non-Physical Interaction (Kafka stated that Aeons can harm and kill other Aeons if they fight between themselves, as it was explained in Tayzzyronth's case were it was killed by a stronger Aeon, so they should be able to interact with each other despite their High-Dimensional Existence and Abstract Existence Type 1, and Nonexistent Physiology Nature 1 and Aspect 2 in IX's case)

Last edited:
how about the characters speed?do we just assume they scale off welt?

If so, im kinda iffy on that one since characters like kafka and bronya uses guns to fight

how about the characters speed?do we just assume they scale off welt?

If so, im kinda iffy on that one since characters like kafka and bronya uses guns to fight
"Using guns to fight" is kinda irrelavent
Hell, there's characters on the wiki with Immeasurable speed who still uses guns (Dante, cough, Dante from DMC)

Last edited:
"Using guns to fight" is kinda irrelavent
Hell, there's characters on the wiki with Immeasurable speed who still uses guns (Dante, cough, Dante from DMC)
...how is this even possible?

Fair enough i guess, i still find it weird but if this doesnt stop characters from getting immesurable speed then it shouldnt stop someone from getting ftl 💀💀💀💀

...how is this even possible?

Fair enough i guess, i still find it weird but if this doesnt stop characters from getting immesurable speed then it shouldnt stop someone from getting ftl 💀💀💀💀
It's a weird logic.

In turn-base, if one of the characters is FTL, it means the enemy can keep up with this FTL character cuz they can fight back, then another character who uses a Gun in the fight is somehow able to keep up and accurately hit the enemy who can keep up with the FTL character, making this character also scale.

Hence it's an easy power creep in RPG to scale everyone to one another if they are in the party.

So, since we agreed that HSR Welt > 65% HI3rd Welt, who is still 4-A

Kafka should scales to be far above 65% Welt, since she fought a far stronger Welt, since HSR takes places much after 2030, and 2005 was when he recovered 65% of his power and she handled pretty well the Trailblazer, 7th March and Welt in a 3v1 and only had give up after Fu Xuan arrives to the battle

7th March and the Trailblazer (after getting an gaze from Qlipoth) could put a good fight against Kafka too

Look, I'm deliberately ignoring the Low 1-C scaling for now since the main cast still don't fought the Lord Ravagers or someone comparable to the six generals and the marshall during Xianzhou Luofu Arc

So, since we agreed that HSR Welt > 65% HI3rd Welt, who is still 4-A

Kafka should scales to be far above 65% Welt, since she fought a far stronger Welt, since HSR takes places much after 2030, and 2005 was when he recovered 65% of his power and she handled pretty well the Trailblazer, 7th March and Welt in a 3v1 and only had give up after Fu Xuan arrives to the battle

7th March and the Trailblazer (after getting an gaze from Qlipoth) could put a good fight against Kafka too

Look, I'm deliberately ignoring the Low 1-C scaling for now since the main cast still don't fought the Lord Ravagers or someone comparable to the six generals and the marshall during Xianzhou Luofu Arc
I actually wonder about Blade and Dan Heng.

As it HEAVILY implies they know each other (and have fought against each other before); which a light cone also confirms this a bit more, and this would have taken place before TB was born; so before BoS.

Though it seems Dan Heng is a bit inferior, he could hold his own against Blade.
So is BoS Dan Heng somewhat comparable to Blade?

Last edited:
I actually wonder about Blade and Dan Heng.

As it HEAVILY implies they know each other (and have fought against each other before); which a light cone also confirms this a bit more, and this would have taken place before TB was born; so before BoS.

Though it seems Dan Heng is a bit inferior, he could hold his own against Blade.
So is BoS Dan Heng somewhat comparable to Blade?
I mean, the Light Cone also implies that Dan Heng defeated/killed Blade multiple times, but for some reason he always comes back, with Blade being unable to defeat Dan Heng

But I agree that the two should be pretty much comparable to each other

I mean, the Light Cone also implies that Dan Heng defeated/killed Blade multiple times, but for some reason he always comes back, with Blade being unable to defeat Dan Heng

But I agree that the two should be pretty much comparable to each other
If so, then wouldn't every relevant character scale to them as well in BoS?
If this took place before TB was even born, and they can fight alongside Dan Heng in BoS

If so, then wouldn't every relevant character scale to them as well in BoS?
If this took place before TB was even born, and they can fight alongside Dan Heng in BoS
Yes, it would scale to pretty much everyone in BoS

But which Tier do you place Blade? 5-B or 4-A in your view? In my view he would be 4-A for being comparable to Kafka who fought Welt, since with the exception of a few special abilities, it seems that the Stellaron Hunters don't really have a hierarchy of power and the game itself portrays it that way, while Elio seems to be the leader only because of his very good Precognition and him being important for the other Stellaron Hunters' personal goals
I can see the possibility of Blade having Immortality, coupled with this line in his announcement.

image.png
With this, he will likely get Immortality Type 3 and a good Regeneration, since it implies that he had been pierced by Dan Heng's spear multiple times and regenerated from that wounds

Yes, it would scale to pretty much everyone in BoS

But which Tier do you place Blade? 5-B or 4-A in your view? In my view he would be 4-A for being comparable to Kafka who fought Welt, since with the exception of a few special abilities, it seems that the Stellaron Hunters don't really have a hierarchy of power and the game itself portrays it that way, while Elio seems to be the leader only because of his very good Precognition and him being important for the other Stellaron Hunters' personal goals

With this, he will likely get Immortality Type 3 and a good Regeneration, since it implies that he had been pierced by Dan Heng's spear multiple times and regenerated from it
Though let's wait and see what it means that "Swordman that abandoned his body and become blade."

My theory is that, Blade current body is just an avatar of his true selves which is the blade.

ut which Tier do you place Blade? 5-B or 4-A in your view? In my view he would be 4-A for being comparable to Kafka who fought Welt, since with the exception of a few special abilities, it seems that the Stellaron Hunters don't really have a hierarchy of power and the game itself portrays it that way, while Elio seems to be the leader only because of his very good Precognition and him being important for the other Stellaron Hunters' personal goals
I bet we will fight agaisnt him eventually, so he should scale to the Trailblazer crew.

and a good Regeneration, since it implies that he had been pierced by Dan Heng's spear multiple times and regenerated from that wounds
Sounds like Low-Mid if Blade has been "ran through" by his spear like the light cone says; which implies severe damage to vital organs which would likely be fatal to a normal person.

"This isn't the first time he's seen this man.
This man had become his own inseparable shadow.
No matter how many times he runs this man through with his spear, the man always comes back.

He can neither lose to this man, nor truly win.
Though he wants to run away, there is nowhere to run."

According to leaks Blade will be fighting Dan Heng and Yanqing. Dan Heng transformed, Welt and party goes against the Lord Ravager with Jing Yuan.
Early Game Low 1-C main cast... why I am still surprised anyway? This is the same game were the characters went from 5-B to Low 1-C in a short period of time just because yes

By the way, all the Aeons should also get these powers too:

Existence Erasure (The Aeons are stated to be able to erase the reality, and this statement is very explict, since it has the word "ERASE" instead of just the word "DESTROY", which would then means that they can destroy the reality with raw power alone, but it isn't the case of this statement, since it says "erase")

Reality Warping and Creation (The Aeons are stated to be capable of creating new worlds, and in HSR context due to the long discussion we had here, worlds means entire universes and parallel timelines)

Space-Time Manipulation (The Aeons can erase entire universes and create new ones, so they would be able to affect the space-times in these erased and created universes)

Actually, does anyone have the CN version of the IX can destroy the universe with a thought scan? Would be funny if the unvierse here is just straight up the tree, high 1C ap or EE for IX if it's Lol.

Sooo I take it March 7th can solo Impact 3rd? 💀
Unless impact can somehow scale or smth
HI3 actually scales above HSR.
Due to HSR Welt canonically being weaker, possibly equal at most, to his HI3 self due to information in his Character Story.

So whatever HSR Welt scales to, HI3 would also scale; especially since it is confirmed this is the same Welt from HI3.

HI3 actually scales above HSR.
Due to HSR Welt canonically being weaker, possibly equal at most, to his HI3 self due to information in his Character Story.

So whatever HSR Welt scales to, HI3 would also scale; especially since it is confirmed this is the same Welt from HI3.
Oh, interesting. Didn't know he got weaker. So HI3Welt>=HSRWelt? And thus, that would be applied to all who scale to or around Welt generally in both games as well

Oh, interesting. Didn't know he got weaker. So HI3Welt>=HSRWelt? And thus, that would be applied to all who scale to or around Welt generally in both games as well
Yes, any those who would scale above him (which there are SEVERAL characters that do in HI3)
So if HSR Welt = Low 1-C, then pretty much all of HI3 is at least Low 1-C via scaling above HSR Welt; including his past HI3 self.

To put it simply:
"If HSR Welt is Low 1-C, then everyone in HI3 would be at least Low 1-C"

Since even early-game characters roughly scale to a Herrscher due to fighting Wendy early on; the Herrscher of Wind; and Divine Keys (such as Star of Eden that Welt has in HSR) should have the full power of a Herrscher as they are literally created from Herrscher cores.

Last edited:
I forgot to say about this before, but Yaoshi should get Limited Biological Manipulation and Limited Madness Manipulation (Type 1), since it created the Ambrosial Arbor, which fruits gave Immortality Type 1 to Xianzhou Alliance's ancestors and which effects were passed on to their descendants, with the first side-effect being that at certain point if the Xianzhou natives live long enough (likely after nearly one thousand of years, since Jing Yuan who have at least 700 years don't yet shown any signal of becoming a mara-struck), their body grow and mutated until they lose their human form and transforms into a humanid monster, and the second side-effect is that after becoming a Mara-Struck, they were driven mad to the point that they can't even recognize anyone and tries to kill everyone in their way, such as the case with normal Xianzhou soldiers and Jingliu

Last edited:
Btw if you guys stumbled upon a comment section on every videos that HSR related in yt, and find a users like Sennos or Youji, immediately report them

Both are the worst Honkai haters and piece of trash trollers

Back