• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Honkai: Star Rail Discussion Thread

Screenshot-25

So actually, according to this, the name of the Marshal of the Cloud Knights has been revealed long ago; "Hua"

Which is very likely a reference to Fu Hua from HI3.
1: The name.
2: Fu Hua is Sushang's mentor in HI3, and in HSR: Sushang is training to be a Cloud Knight.

Going from universe to universe with speed only qualifies for dimensional travel iirc, not Immeasurable speed.
I mean, they're still yeeting themselves outside of spacetime itself via sheer speed alone.
So it should still be movement outside linear time; which should be Immeasurable going by what it says

Side tangent, what happened to Honkai's High 1-C ratings?
Only Gun Girl Z characters scale to High 1-C fully. HI3 characters only scale to High 1-C via spatial hax afaik.

I mean, they're still yeeting themselves outside of spacetime itself.
So it's should still be movement outside linear time
We kinda butchered "Moving outside linear time = Immeasurable speed" a while back.

Only Gun Girl Z characters scale to High 1-C fully. HI3 characters only scale to High 1-C via spatial hax afaik.
With some 1-B since there are some characters which completely transcend the Imaginary Tree (The only three that come into mind are Yog-Sothoth, Azathoth, and Thanatos from GGZ)
We kinda butchered "Moving outside linear time = Immeasurable speed" a while back.
Immeasurable (Movement beyond linear time. This is why the speed cannot be measured. Given that S = D/T, if T is undefined the speed formula cannot be applied. This is the same reason why multiple temporal dimensions also grant immeasurable speed)

Then this needs to be updated.

Okay, what tf did Hoyoverse feed Thanatos?

"In a universe where there was neither "birth" nor "death", there were constant wars and hatreds between the immortal gods. In this universe, no existence knew why they were at war, and this was the case from the beginning. Therefore, everything in the universe during the Age of Chaos was drowning in never-ending suffering.

The Lord of Myriad Realms outside the universe realized the problem: The universe and the gods he created were in a meaningless cycle, and there was no flow of time. In order to overcome the defects in the system of concepts, the Lord of Myriad Realms decided to give the universe this basic functioning concept: everything lacks eternity, this is "death".

One day, Thanatos the God of Death was born. Everything in the universe began to change quietly, and time began to flow, but the gods had not yet noticed it."

"Thanatos had seen countless gods react in much the same way before they die. The gods who understood that they would no longer live forever, no matter how fearful they were before they died, chose to accept it in that final moment. I'm afraid the last god in front of me is the same.

"You are the last god to live."

"After all desires are satisfied, a huge sense of boredom fills your heart."

"Being able to dominate everything and control everything means that nothing is beyond your expectation. There are no changes, surprises or joys."

"But you can't even do something as simple as kill yourself."

"That's why, I was created."

Zeus attempted to kill Thanatos and take away her concept, the only concept he had failed to acquire: However Zeus, who had her by the neck, found that she wasn't alive at all: she was not breathing, she had no heartbeat, her body was cold.

He annihilated Thanatos on the particle level, but she was still reborn. Thanatos could not be killed, because "death" is absolutely eternal. "Everything has no eternity." This is an absolute rule that even the gods cannot violate.""

GGZ is ridiculous at times, lol

With some 1-B since there are some characters that completely transcend the Imaginary Tree (The only three that come into mind are Yog-Sothoth, Azathoth, and Thanatos from GGZ)
Is there even someone that play and scales GGZ? And it doesn't help that the game itself is closing down.

Also, is the game canon to the whole HI3, HSR, and Genshin?

Hello.

Congratulations on arriving here.

What is this place, you ask?

Oh... how should I put it, this is the kingdom of heaven, the sea of stars, the immortal world, the abode outside of time and space.

It doesn't matter what it's called, because here you have access to everything, through the great divine power.

Then let me demonstrate for you how divine power works.

"Now that you're here, tell me, what is the greatest common denominator in the four previous stories, whether it's the World Honored One, the Old Man, the King, the Speaker, about them?

Bubbles? No, no, that's just a representation, a symbolic device, like the sun god riding out in a golden carriage, it doesn't have to be a golden carriage, except that's what the gods like.

-The real greatest common denominator is language, and words.

Language frames the world, words make the rules, and so space and time are framed outside of that.

You, for example, are looking at this line of text, and as I am, I am looking at you through this line of text.

This is how divine power works. Humans grow old, their skin turns gray, but how can the world within the words? This is the divine power of God, "description", or "definition". The only way to define the boundaries is to transcend them, and because we are free from everything, we can create everything, and so everything is born in our hands.

Many people through the ages have expressed their ideas through words, seeing them as tools, but they have not imagined that the real world is born in words all the time, so that just one word may contribute to the rise of a universe from the idea of chaos, and then fixed, never to perish again.

-This is the divine power itself that God has given us, but unfortunately the majority of people can only use it in an ignorant way, even ignoring its spirituality.

Now, use it and create your world, unconstrained by time and space, eternally independent.

By the way, if you have time, praise my Lord, Yog-Sothoth."

Certified GGZ moment.
Yog-Sothoth is a bruh in GGZ

Wait, we have a way to measure the Aeons' true power? Since their current Low 1-C rating is just them pretty much scaling to be unfathomable stronger than their most powerful followers, like the Lord Ravagers and other Emanators, who are stronger than the Overlords, who are Low 1-C

Last edited:
So, Aeons' most haxxes or all haxxes are 5D or not? I am sure that their Existence Erasure, Creation and Space-Time Manipulation are on a 5D scale, but I am not sure about the other powers and abilities

So, Aeons' most haxxes or all haxxes are 5D or not? I am sure that their Existence Erasure, Creation and Space-Time Manipulation are on a 5D scale, but I am not sure about the other powers and abilities
Don't their powers stem directly from their existence? If their existence is 5D I don't see why their powers aren't either.

Plot Twist: Silver Wolf is actually Bronie as well.
Uh, actually, it means Honkai Star Rail is an ontologically superior reality realm, more real than Honkai Impact 3 multiverse that is merely a shadow to a more realer reality which is Star Rail universe. This is proven by Silver Wolf seeing that reality Bronie as fiction/game character, thus making everyone and their mother at least 1-B for being ontologically superior to Honkai Impact 3
890247708114292766.webp

Uh, actually, it means Honkai Star Rail is an ontologically superior reality realm, more real than Honkai Impact 3 multiverse that is merely a shadow to a more realer reality which is Star Rail universe. This is proven by Silver Wolf seeing that reality Bronie as fiction/game character, thus making everyone and their mother at least 1-B for being ontologically superior to Honkai Impact 3
890247708114292766.webp
Tiktok finna use this as legit

I've seen the other guy who calc this give result at sub rel.

I think it's more accurate if it's give snail speed to the projectile because the projectile was "freezing" When seele cut it

Wait, since the Aeons exists in a higher plane of existence when compared to the HSR Universe/Reality, which is an 5-D structure, they shouldn't be 6-D?

Sorry Silver Wolf, but I will skip you, I need an five stars Healer and Luocha fits in my needs
I failed the 50-50 and I got Bailu

I still had a lot of pulls and now I only need like 20 pulls, the moment I got her, I am done with every banner

I don´t need more characters, I have Seele, Clara, Bronya, Bailu now, add Silver Wolf and Welt in the future with his 5 star weapon and what else do I need?

I also has every single 4 star except Arlan, who is garbage

I got lucky. In total with what I had saved plus exchange tickets, I got Silver Wolf, Himeko, Yanqing, and E1 for my Bronya. Silver Wolf came in the 10 pull right after the one I got a Bronya dupe lol

Someone here have a level 60 Himeko? Her Character Story: Part III have an statement about Dan Heng one-shotting monsters that can swallow stars, thus Tier 4-C, and I wanted someone to take a print of that statement to gave the Beginning of the Game main cast an solid place at the Star level

Back