• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Honkai: Star Rail Discussion Thread

I'll admit it since I have mellowed down, that the black hole feats being rejected so many times was on my fault because I did gaslighted everyone on that threads to against it due of my sheer hatred over Genshin

Now whether this is report worthy it's up to you guys but I'm taking the punishment fair and square if it's indeed a violation
Alright then I've missed some good quality public executions

In all seriousness it really isn't a big deal. Last time when the black hole stuff was proposed it was a full on upgrade of a bunch of characters to Tier 5, which I am opposed to in general and would have rejected whether ir not you were there. So yea don't stress about

Alright then I've missed some good quality public executions
Bet, imma speak it loud to everyone that Genshin planet level is real like a chadgate
In all seriousness it really isn't a big deal. Last time when the black hole stuff was proposed it was a full on upgrade of a bunch of characters to Tier 5, which I am opposed to in general and would have rejected whether ir not you were there. So yea don't stress about
I didn't think that the last upgrade was for everyone, show how much hate-blinded I am against the tier 5 itself for Genshin back then lmfao

Bet, imma speak it loud to everyone that Genshin planet level is real like a chadgate

I didn't think that the last upgrade was for everyone, show how much hate-blinded I am against the tier 5 itself for Genshin back then lmfao
RDT_20240717_1001366486760151170444583.jpg

how bro feels towards genshin now

RDT_20240717_1001366486760151170444583.jpg

how bro feels towards genshin now
The fanbase is still cancerous af and the team that handled Genshin need to step their game badly, but now I'm not going to take the extreme path on it and just chilling like an observer (yeah, even with all of the mellow, I'm likely not going back to play Genshin kek)

I've hopped off the Genshin train and took the opportunity to just take a break from the game since Natlan doesn't really look so interesting. I'm in favor of a conservative approach in general though not out of an innate bias against the verse.

The fanbase is still cancerous af and the team that handled Genshin need to step their game badly, but now I'm not going to take the extreme path on it and just chilling like an observer (yeah, even with all of the mellow, I'm likely not going back to play Genshin kek)
i avoid fanbase and any genshin content creators i got enough of them and their shit,but tbh im starting to hate HSR fandom too,everything is just "Shes an expy", "Hes an expy", "hes an emanator,"she is" "this guy solos," aeons this aeons that,then the ammunt of headcannon shit i see...its crazy dude
tho expy stuff is kinda expected since its connected to honkai impact

Back