• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Honkai Impact 3rd

Like i said before, currently it only work on Herrschers because of the specific mechanic relationship between Herrscher and their core and Herrscher only exist in Honkaiverse, assume that it can work on everyone with supernatural power is NLF. Should wait for more feat if it can work on everyone
Not really the matter is just they can absorb power from imaginary tree = absorb supernatural power from another verse by verse equalized , assumed under SBA is not NLF and those mechanic is still no matter , they just change a flow of power to themselve , they should also do this to another ones as well.

Last edited:
Let's at least wait for the current chapter to finish, or for it to be defeated, before debating the specifics of the Herrscher of Domination.

The Herrscher of Flamescion is amazing. I was saving for Dea Anchora, but after seeing her I am sure I will pull for her.

By the way, I think that Kiana's profile should be the next one to be done.

I don't bother with weapons or stigmata too much. The ones I get for free do the job just fine enough. I've literally never pulled for weapons or anything other than characters.
Well, look like you similar to me in early day, just pull the character for waifu experience. Well yeah i can still use craftable stigma or free event set on Kiana HoF, still need her signature weapon to have her significant impact, kinda bad if i can only staring at her all day (but it is still better than don't have her 0.0)

I have been waiting for her for a long time, skipped HoS and Dark Seele just for this. Only 2 version more and she will come to my bridge

It'd need to be against his ELF, otherwise she'd get curbstomped. And even then, I'm sure 1% of his power would put up a fight.
We literally have 0 clue how strong Herrscher of Flamescion is, neither how strong Kiana is.
We know that Herrscher of Sentience can fight full power Kekvin, and a weaker VD can keep up with HoS. Crimson Queen or whatever Void Drifter scales above regular VD and even HoS herself, and HoFC is stronger than that. Safe to say she wouldn't get curbed.

Yeah, right.
It is literally canon. You can cope and pretend its not if you want, but it doesn't change the fact that it is. She can literally fight him and did fight him. Not only do we see it but she also outright asks Kiana if she can compare to Kevin because she'd need that much strength to actually face her. Pls sit down

No one denied HoS comparable to Kevin (she have the freaking body of Fuhua a MANTIS like Kevin and a Herrschers Core to boost, not only that but also she have Fuhua memory with her skill and full knowledge about Kevin especially how he fight, that is a huge advantage), but the fight is off-screen so not much knowledge about the fight are known to us. On the other hand she literally toy with both Kiana and Bronya very casually, she could have ended them if she serious; the fight was already one-sided from the beginning if we talk about strength even HoS being outnumbered; but the main focus of HoS is trying to convince Kiana and Bronya that she is the real Fuhua, so both of them and Fuhua known this and take advance of this and turn the battle into a psychological battle, they talked more than fight, but still without Fuhua guidance they could probably lost. HoS start to serious is the Animated Short Video, and even with HoV power Kiana is on the losing side, she struggled hard and if she not (asspulling) Edge of Taixuan she probably.....again.......lost, even then Fuhua still need to do the last move by seal herself with HoS cause if the beam struggle (with Dragon Ball style) continuing longer Kiana will....again....probably lost 0.0.

So yeah, claim VD comparable to HoS is wrong, HoS literally stomp both Bronya in her HoR form and VD Kiana which use half the power of HoV

No one denied HoS comparable to Kevin (she have the freaking body of Fuhua a MANTIS like Kevin and a Herrschers Core to boost, not only that but also she have Fuhua memory with her skill and full knowledge about Kevin especially how he fight, that is a huge advantage), but the fight is off-screen so not much knowledge about the fight are known to us. On the other hand she literally toy with both Kiana and Bronya very casually, she could have ended them if she serious; the fight was already one-sided from the beginning if we talk about strength even HoS being outnumbered; but the main focus of HoS is trying to convince Kiana and Bronya that she is the real Fuhua, so both of them and Fuhua known this and take advance of this and turn the battle into a psychological battle, they talked more than fight, but still without Fuhua guidance they could probably lost. HoS start to serious is the Animated Short Video, and even with HoV power Kiana is on the losing side, she struggled hard and if she not (asspulling) Edge of Taixuan she probably.....again.......lost, even then Fuhua still need to do the last move by seal herself with HoS cause if the beam struggle (with Dragon Ball style) continuing longer Kiana will....again....probably lost 0.0.

So yeah, claim VD comparable to HoS is wrong, HoS literally stomp both Bronya in her HoR form and VD Kiana which use half the power of HoV
That is not correct, like any of that LMAO.
We do see Fu Hua fight Kevin, and we see her literally deflect the shamash casually without even using her Herrscher of Void powers.

And we do see her give up on trying to convince Kiana, it happened literally when she k.oed Bronya and went into her HoS form. As for Void Drifter, it is stated nowhere that Fu Hua held back fully, and even later Fu Hua literally goes full power. And again, Kiana WAS keeping up with her. I really don't get why any of this is being denied when it's blatant in the dialogue and cutscenes.

Back