• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Honkai Impact 3rd

Done with her, also thanks Jack for formatting kekekkek

Done with her, also thanks Jack for formatting kekekkek
Btw if you don’t have an image for Infantile Delta it’s probably best the first quote gets deleted
It makes the formatting of the page weird

196845033_201339991848454_4827637481980979024_n.png

Found another feat for light speed

New formula was accepted for fast explosions
And the wording was that the city would instantly be destroyed so yeah lol
That fast explosion formula is crazy
To show again how crazy it is I’ll use the arc city Bomb as an example unfortunately this is invalid to use to upgrade it since the wave of Honkai wouldn’t act like a Nuclear fireball but whatever this is fun

Energy = 8pi((rho*R^5)/(75(gamma - 1)(t^2))

gamma = 1.6 (It is much colder in the upper atmosphere)
Time = 3 seconds
Radius is 672000m
Since Air density is non existent at this altitude Rho can be ignored

8.504155676e27 Joules 2 Exatons (Multi Continent level)

Damnit why couldn’t it have just been a conventional explosion like the Selene statement

To show again how crazy it is I’ll use the arc city Bomb as an example unfortunately this is invalid to use to upgrade it since the wave of Honkai wouldn’t act like a Nuclear fireball but whatever this is fun

Energy = 8pi((rho*R^5)/(75(gamma - 1)(t^2))

gamma = 1.6 (It is much colder in the upper atmosphere)
Time = 3 seconds
Radius is 672000m
Since Air density is non existent at this altitude Rho can be ignored

8.504155676e27 Joules 2 Exatons (Multi Continent level)

Damnit why couldn’t it have just been a conventional explosion like the Selene statement
Btw Jack, would you recalc Wendy vaoprization too?

The same page has Otto saying that the Tunguska meteor (which he seemed to imply that it could have been one of the Sky People’s meteors) resulted in 20 megatons of tnt. Hardly world ending.
He’s just talking about the size and appearance while also mentioning what that meteor did
An asteroid that would only yield that would take tens of thousands of years and wouldn’t be close to being a “Cataclysmic impact” and hitting it would be very feasible
And it wouldn’t be of much worry at all on the global scale
and makes the sky people look inefficient if they conquer other solar systems

I mean I really wouldn’t understand why planets would be so negatively effected by just 20 Megatons of Tnt, at best that’s a city gone if it lands in the right place
At worst it explodes over the ocean and no one notices anything

He’s just talking about the size and appearance while also mentioning what that meteor did
An asteroid that would only yield that would take tens of thousands of years and wouldn’t be close to being a “Cataclysmic impact” and hitting it would be very feasible
And it wouldn’t be of much worry at all on the global scale
and makes the sky people look inefficient if they conquer other solar systems

I mean I really wouldn’t understand why planets would be so negatively effected by just 20 Megatons of Tnt, at best that’s a city gone if it lands in the right place
At worst it explodes over the ocean and no one notices anything
In any case, the silver bullet doesn't get to scale to them. It was never demonstrated if one actually could destroy a meteor. Tesla had no choice but to bring up the idea because it was her only way of attacking outer space.

In any case, the silver bullet doesn't get to scale to them. It was never demonstrated if one actually could destroy a meteor. Tesla had no choice but to bring up the idea because it was her only way of attacking outer space.
It’s weird if they don’t scale
As you know nuking a meteor makes everything immensely worse if you don’t completely annihilate it and match its energy as it’s nearing entry
You would just create more projectiles headed for earth if it at least had the power to fragment the thing or at worst they’d give the asteroid a grater on it
Also even if it had the power to what most would consider as “destroying” it would still have to cancel out the air burst as that kinetic energy of the asteroid and the energy of the Nuke as well as the chemical energy of the asteroid has to go somewhere
Which would just make a colossal horrifying explosion

And at that point their more desperate idea of ram Arahato(To probably knock it off course) into it would be their only option
And makes Tesla look like an idiot if she really thinks just hitting a meteor with a far weaker Nuke will do much

Even if the idea was that maybe it could be knocked off course, conservation of momentum becomes a thing, so making it a little faster or slower is immeasurably more difficult.

In other regard, the upgrade of Silver bullets doesn’t actually effect anybody because Inverse square law is a thing

Last edited:
It’s weird if they don’t scale
As you know nuking a meteor makes everything immensely worse if you don’t completely annihilate it and match its energy as it’s nearing entry
You would just create more projectiles headed for earth if it at least had the power to fragment the thing or at worst they’d give the asteroid a grater on it
Also even if it had the power to what most would consider as “destroying” it would still have to cancel out the air burst as that kinetic energy of the asteroid and the energy of the Nuke as well as the chemical energy of the asteroid has to go somewhere
Which would just make a colossal horrifying explosion

And at that point their more desperate idea of ram Arahato(To probably knock it off course) into it would be their only option
And makes Tesla look like an idiot if she really thinks just hitting a meteor with a far weaker Nuke will do much

Even if the idea was that maybe it could be knocked off course, conservation of momentum becomes a thing, so making it a little faster or slower is immeasurably more difficult.

In other regard, the upgrade of Silver bullets doesn’t actually effect anybody because Inverse square law is a thing
I'm pretty sure that the accepted method of theoretically defending against asteroids isn't destroying them completely but instead knocking them off course.
How do we reconcile the very small explosion the silver bullet made against Sirin, then? It was tiny; barely kiloton range.

I'm pretty sure that the accepted method of theoretically defending against asteroids isn't destroying them completely but instead knocking them off course.
How do we reconcile the very small explosion the silver bullet made against Sirin, then? It was tiny; barely kiloton range.
Actually even to knock it off course by increasing or decreasing it’s speed in the single m/s digits is nigh impossible you can do the math yourself if you want to since it is moving at 0.14 - 0.2c
And knocking asteroids off course with Nukes isn’t actually preferred at all as they can make everything way worse if they fail.

Plus in deep space since they make no shockwave as if you are not close to earth Nukes don’t do much they’ll make a bright flash of light and heat and possibly cover its target in plenty of radiation that’s it. Nuke deflection in outer space is way less optimal then crashing spacecraft like Arahato into it.(Aka where it’s safer to do whatever you want to the asteroid)

And if it’s not annihilated Aka in the earths atmosphere where it Silver bullet could work properly it’s doing more harm than good since deflection is nigh impossible (Even if it blew it apart into Ejecta which would still be worse, the air burst would still blow a hole in the ozone layer which is not preferable either.

The explosion seemingly only being multiple city blocks in size is just AOE fallacy and would never be consistent with knocking an asteroid off course or destroying it
Ofc the explosion obviously isn’t just barely Kiloton range but it doesn’t matter as it’s inconsistent. In terms of energy output a Nuke would need way more than that (Unless 2005 Silver bullets are many orders of magnitude above the one deployed in 2000 just because, maybe Tesla was salty about Benares EMP blasting her tech)
Anyway you can apply this AOE thing to any character in the series

“If the 3rd herrscher can power the Selene to output 6-B energy while being low 6-B herself why did she only vaporize some city blocks?”
or
“If God Amped Sirin is multi continental why didn’t she just AOE Nuke each continent instead of taking her sweet time poisoning Siberia with Honkai and all”

Last edited:
Actually Mei partial Herrscher should be 6-B instead of Low 6-B
0007.jpg
Wow, I don't remember reading that. If even partial Herrscher Mei was as strong as single core Sirin, full power HOT Mei must be even stronger.
Unless 2005 Silver bullets are many orders of magnitude above the one deployed in 2000
That could be the case.
Anyway you can apply this AOE thing to any character in the series
Fair. It just looks wrong to me, a nuke making an explosion so small.

Wow, I don't remember reading that. If even partial Herrscher Mei was as strong as single core Sirin, full power HOT Mei must be even stronger.

That could be the case.

Fair. It just looks wrong to me, a nuke making an explosion so small.

Wasn't it pretty obvious that Mei would've been stronger? She is the next herrscher after all

I'm curious about this one
200340126_821761675390457_6783311207900588957_n.png

If she was right, then it means Sirin second appearance is stronger than her six cores form? As we know that Tesla is one of the best scientist and also a veteran who fought back the horde of the void queen so this statement can be some reliable. But still quite weird to say that she is stronger than before though lost other 4 cores

If she was right, then it means Sirin second appearance is stronger than her six cores form? As we know that Tesla is one of the best scientist and also a veteran who fought back the horde of the void queen so this statement can be some reliable. But still quite weird to say that she is stronger than before though lost other 4 cores
Probably Kiana having a better body that has Kaslana and Scharniac genes

I agree Tesla is reliable, likely Kiana's body played a factor into how strong she was. But I guess then yeah
Will of the Herrscher Sirin>God amped+Reason core

Funny, since the Sirin article currently places K423 Sirin as weaker than before.

Back