• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Honkai Impact 3rd

received_1057427984779860.webp

Kevin Immeasurable Speed

Change my mind

What I find funny about the current chapter where Mei and Raven drive in a car is that they should be able to run or fly much faster than any car. Maybe they're trying to preserve their energy so they don't needlessly waste it.

That make me thing , how much money are in WS ? , They bought a huge expansive car but her face seem no clue of insolvent.

That make me thing , how much money are in WS ? , They bought a huge expansive car but her face seem no clue of insolvent.
They have the grey serpent who basically ran Arc city’s underground and a mountain of fellow supporters so they likely are Ultra Rich
Likely not to the same extent as Schicksal or Anti Entropy though

What I find funny about the current chapter where Mei and Raven drive in a car is that they should be able to run or fly much faster than any car. Maybe they're trying to preserve their energy so they don't needlessly waste it.
Probably for stealth, and to preserve energy. It seems like a bother to just go "Welp, time to fly at the city mach speed and totally expect not to be attacked!"
received_1057427984779860.webp

Kevin Immeasurable Speed

Change my mind
What's sad is that I could probably argue that this is also consistent. (Short version: Welt beat L1C, Kevin stomped Welt, boom) but its also horrifying for the scaling

Autodesk_Flow_Design_Screenshot_2021.06.18_-_04.49.02.12.png

Another SoL weapon, sadly no one canonically use it
indeed, it is a shame

For that matter, they probably don't need to wear the seat belts, either. Even a high speed collision should be trivial for them.
idk if they'd wear them for their safety or rather just to not get charged nd stuff since it's a stupid thing to waste money on, even if its not a lot of money for them

Okay we have a "might do" list

1.Base country level
2. 600 petatons

Anymore ?
We have Ftl reactions
Small Country level for Mid tiers
I’m gonna suggest an Extraordinary Genius rating for Welt
Deconstruction for Mei and Benares’s lightning
Photographic Memory for HoR Core users which should be really straight forward

And that should be it

The calc has accepted ?
Not the ftl reaction Calc
Small Country level calculation is technically accepted although the formula used in it is being looked into more as the constant that is used in calculations may be wrong
And the constant could literally halve or double the results even if it’s adjusted in the decimals (Currently its 1.4)
So we might not wanna be hasty on that one

But the rest of the calcs are accepted

We have Ftl reactions
Small Country level for Mid tiers
I’m gonna suggest an Extraordinary Genius rating for Welt
Deconstruction for Mei and Benares’s lightning
Photographic Memory for HoR Core users which should be really straight forward

And that should be it
Actually way more minor thing
I think Cecilia should get resistance to cold temperatures
As she could stand on top of Helios which was 51km above Sea level
That is within the mesosphere which has average temps of -90 degrees Celsius which is consistent with her pulling up in tights to fight in Siberia and never getting cold
Not sure if it should scale to other valks tho

I really don't know how to translate Herrschers of Domination ability to take other herrscher into vsbw abilites, but look like it only work with other herrschers, can't generalize it

Actually way more minor thing
I think Cecilia should get resistance to cold temperatures
As she could stand on top of Helios which was 51km above Sea level
That is within the mesosphere which has average temps of -90 degrees Celsius which is consistent with her pulling up in tights to fight in Siberia and never getting cold
Not sure if it should scale to other valks tho
Oh yeah also Radiation Manipulation resistance
As she’s above the Stratosphere which is where the Ozone Layer is
So she had no defense against the suns UV rays but was still unaffected
So that too

We need to analysed more "deeply" , let think what's herrscher ? , A person who took control sufficient honkai energy and given precedence by HONKAI , what's honkai ? , A supernatural phenomenon in our verse.

Well if an opponent wielding a supernatural power then HOD ability should work.

more like Power Transfer to me, as the Herrscher simply change the flow of power from Imaginary Space to her core so she could use the power

We need to analysed more "deeply" , let think what's herrscher ? , A person who took control sufficient honkai energy and given precedence by HONKAI , what's honkai ? , A supernatural phenomenon in our verse.

Well if an opponent wielding a supernatural power then HOD ability should work.
the problem is it only work on people who is Herrscher, or specifically the core itself, if it work gereral on every Honkai user then it fine, but until now HoD only demonstrate the feat only on other Herrscher

more like Power Transfer to me, as the Herrscher simply change the flow of power from Imaginary Space to her core so she could use the power
Not really power bestowal(I think that’s what you mean here)
As she isn’t really giving anything she’s taking it away
So limited power absorption(as its super specific) fits better

the problem is it only work on people who is Herrscher, or specifically the core itself, if it work gereral on every Honkai user then it fine, but until now HoD only demonstrate the feat only on other Herrscher
What ? , Her power work on herrscher level , but why on lower level not be ? , Or she has spoken smth that limit by herself ?

Not really power bestowal(I think that’s what you mean here)
As she isn’t really giving anything she’s taking it away
So limited power absorption(as its super specific) fits better
1. Uhm no, Power transfer is you transfer the power to other or yourself, this is the later case
2. No
3. Absorption is when you absorb the power itself, this case is very confusing, HoD change the flow of power of other Herrscher to themself so they could use the power, but other Herrschers core still damaging their user body mean they active sow it is a very weird case between transfer and absorb.
What ? , Her power work on herrscher level , but why on lower level not be ? , Or she has spoken smth that limit by herself ?
Mei already explain in the currently event. In order to take Herrscher power, HoD need the Herrscher to use their power so they could take it. The Herrscher core is not a Honkai energy battery, but a key/a medium that "open and link" the Imaginary Space to the Herrscher, and the power flow from the space to the body, as long as the flow continue Herrschers can use their power, HoD change that pattern by when Herrschers use their core to open the door to Imaginary Space, they change the flow of power to them instead, the Herrschers core of the person she take still active to open that door, but that power do not flow into the right core user but to HoD instead, that why Bronya still feel the core affecting her but she can't use HoR power. Because the core is just a key that open specific door for respective Herrscher. it is not about work on the level of herrscher so it will work on weaker level as the game currently detailed the different between herrscher and other Honkai user. Unless in the future HoD have feat of performing her skill on other honkai user, their ability currently being limited to only herrschers being as they are the one have core

Not the ftl reaction Calc
Small Country level calculation is technically accepted although the formula used in it is being looked into more as the constant that is used in calculations may be wrong
And the constant could literally halve or double the results even if it’s adjusted in the decimals (Currently its 1.4)
So we might not wanna be hasty on that one

But the rest of the calcs are accepted
I just saw Armorchompy accepted FTL calc

A manner of power is seem fine but it just show that they can bend/absorb the power to themselve instead of owner , i don't see why it should be limited in vsb fight they still drain supernatural power from enemies.

Plus it make me felt weird , can absorb power from imaginary tree but can't absorb honaki base power.

Little more , the process that is only work on herrscher , like your said if they want to steal herrscher power it need that process , but if they focus on another enemy such B-A rank valk or ki in dragon ball it should be more easy.

1. Uhm no, Power transfer is you transfer the power to other or yourself, this is the later case
2. No
3. Absorption is when you absorb the power itself, this case is very confusing, HoD change the flow of power of other Herrscher to themself so they could use the power, but other Herrschers core still damaging their user body mean they active sow it is a very weird case between transfer and absorb.
Yeah I forgot power bestowal can also be for yourself
I guess just go with Power bestowal then its kinda weird as it has an aspect of absorption to it but we can always just specify

I just saw Armorchompy accepted FTL calc
Yeah I saw
I’m just asking him to clarify which end on the combat speed after that response I can make the revision thread in about a day or two
Since the Selene Recalc isn’t needed for Small Country level anyway its just strong supporting evidence
Although White Comet and Friends will have to be downscaled harder in the meantime (Rather than scaling off or downscaling off 2 Teratons they’ll just be Baseline Low 6-B for reasons I’ll explain although when the Formulas constant is approved they’ll be 2 Teratons)

Last edited:
Like i said before, currently it only work on Herrschers because of the specific mechanic relationship between Herrscher and their core and Herrscher only exist in Honkaiverse, assume that it can work on everyone with supernatural power is NLF. Should wait for more feat if it can work on everyone

Like i said before, currently it only work on Herrschers because of the specific mechanic relationship between Herrscher and their core and Herrscher only exist in Honkaiverse, assume that it can work on everyone with supernatural power is NLF. Should wait for more feat if it can work on everyone
Agreed
It would only be fair to say such if a non herrscher was affected by it

Back